Barriers to Agricultural Exports from Developing Countries: The Role of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Requirements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick A. Messerlin & Jamel Zarrouk, 2000. "Trade Facilitation: Technical Regulations and Customs Procedures," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 577-593, April.
- Fidele Ndayisenga & Jean Kinsey, 1994. "The structure of nontariff trade measures on agricultural products in high-income countries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 275-292.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1997.
"Quality and trade,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Kevin M.Shleifer Murphy & Andrei, 1991. "Quality and Trade," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 66, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Quality and Trade," NBER Working Papers 3622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30722111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thornsbury, Suzanne & Roberts, Donna & DeRemer, Kate & Orden, David, 1997. "A First Step in Understanding Technical Barriers to Agricultural Trade," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197066, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1992.
"Trade orientation, distortions and growth in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 31-57, July.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "Trade Orientation, Distortions and Growth in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Michael Finger & Philip Schuler, 2000.
"Implementation of Urugauy Round Commitments: The Development Challenge,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 511-525, April.
- Finger, Michael J.*Schuler, Philip & Finger, Michael J.*Schuler, Philip, 1999. "Implementation of Uruguay Round commitments : the development challenge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2215, The World Bank.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1998.
"Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 383-398, March.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1997. "Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?," NBER Working Papers 5978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petrey, L.A. & Johnson, R.W.M., 1993. "Agriculture in the Uruguay Round: Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(03), pages 1-10, December.
- Spencer Henson & Rupert Loader, 1999. "Impact of sanitary and phytosanitary standards on developing countries and the role of the SPS Agreement," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 355-369.
- Constantine Michalopoulos, 1999. "The Developing Countries in the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 117-143, January.
- Roberts, Donna, 1998. "Implementation Of The Wto Agreement On The Application Of Sanitary And Phytosanitary Measures: The First Two Years," Working Papers 14588, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:1:p:85-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.