Barriers to Agricultural Exports from Developing Countries: The Role of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Requirements
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Spencer Henson & Rupert Loader, 1999. "Impact of sanitary and phytosanitary standards on developing countries and the role of the SPS Agreement," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 355-369.
- Finger, Michael J. & Schuler, Philip, 1999. "Implementation of Ururguay Round commitments : the development challenge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2215, The World Bank.
- Kevin M.Shleifer Murphy & Andrei, 1991.
"Quality and Trade,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
66, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Petrey, L.A. & Johnson, R.W.M., 1993. "Agriculture in the Uruguay Round: Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(03), December.
- Constantine Michalopoulos, 1999. "The Developing Countries in the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 117-143, 01.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1992.
"Trade orientation, distortions and growth in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 31-57, July.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "Trade Orientation, Distortions and Growth in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick A. Messerlin & Jamel Zarrouk, 2000. "Trade Facilitation: Technical Regulations and Customs Procedures," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 577-593, 04.
- Roberts, Donna, 1998. "Implementation Of The Wto Agreement On The Application Of Sanitary And Phytosanitary Measures: The First Two Years," Working Papers 14588, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1997.
"Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?,"
NBER Working Papers
5978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1998. "Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 383-98, March.
- Fidele Ndayisenga & Jean Kinsey, 1994. "The structure of nontariff trade measures on agricultural products in high-income countries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 275-292.
- Thornsbury, Suzanne & Roberts, Donna & DeRemer, Kate & Orden, David, 1997. "A First Step in Understanding Technical Barriers to Agricultural Trade," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197066, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:1:p:85-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.