Measuring Effects of Trade Policy Distortions: How Far Have We Come?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kym Anderson, 2003. "Measuring Effects of Trade Policy Distortions: How Far Have We Come?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 413-440, April.
- Kym Anderson, 2002. "Measuring Effects of Trade Policy Distortions: How far have we come?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-09, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kym Anderson, 2016.
"Contributions Of The Gatt/Wto To Global Economic Welfare: Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 56-92, February.
- Kym Anderson, 2014. "Contributions of the GATT/WTO to global economic welfare: Empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Touré, Ali A. & Groenewald, Jan & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye & Diagne, Aliou, 2013. "Analysing policy-induced effects on irrigated rice performance," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160288, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Anderson, Kym, 2004.
"Setting the Trade Policy Agenda: What Roles for Economists?,"
14574, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Kym Anderson, 2005. "Setting the trade policy agenda: what roles for economists?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-13, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym, 2005. "Setting the trade policy agenda : What roles for Economists?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3560, The World Bank.
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2008. "Measuring Protection: Mission Impossible?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 577-616, July.
- Toma, Luiza & Mathijs, Erik & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2006.
"Linkages between Agriculture, Trade and the Environment in the Context of the European Union Accession,"
45991, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Toma, Luiza & Mathijs, Erik & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2006. "Linkages between Agriculture, Trade and the Environment in the Context of the European Union Accession," Working Papers 45991, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Glebe, Thilo W., 2007. "Welfare economics of agricultural trade liberalisation and strategic environmental policy," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), June.
- Wilfrid Legg, 2003. "Presidential Address Agricultural Subsidies: Measurement and Use in Policy Evaluation," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 175-201.
- TourÃ©, Ali A. & Groenewald, Jan & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye & Diagne, Aliou, 2013. "Analysing policy-induced effects on the performance of irrigated rice," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), July.
- BOUËT Antoine & DHONT-PELTRAULT Estelle, "undated". "An Assessment of the Distributional Impact of Agricultural Trade Policies in the Triad," EcoMod2003 330700022, EcoMod.
More about this item
Keywordscost of protection; effective protection; empirical modelling of effects of trade policies; trade policy distortions;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-02-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.