Measuring Effects of Trade Policy Distortions: How Far Have We Come?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Anderson, Kym, 2002. "Measuring Effects of Trade Policy Distortions: How Far Have We Come?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson, 2002. "Measuring Effects of Trade Policy Distortions: How far have we come?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-09, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rod Falvey & Geoff Reed, 1998. "Economic effects of rules of origin," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(2), pages 209-229, June.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1993. "Rules of Origin for Goods and Services: Conceptual Issues and Economic Considerations," CEPR Discussion Papers 821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krueger, Anne O., 1997. "Free trade agreements versus customs unions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 169-187, October.
- Kala Krishna & Anne Krueger, 1995. "Implementing Free Trade Areas: Rules of Origin and Hidden Protection," NBER Working Papers 4983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glebe, Thilo W., 2007. "Welfare economics of agricultural trade liberalisation and strategic environmental policy," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), June.
- Toma, Luiza & Mathijs, Erik & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2006.
"Linkages between Agriculture, Trade and the Environment in the Context of the European Union Accession,"
45991, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Toma, Luiza & Mathijs, Erik & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2006. "Linkages between Agriculture, Trade and the Environment in the Context of the European Union Accession," Working Papers 45991, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004.
"Setting the Trade Policy Agenda: What Roles for Economists?,"
14574, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Kym Anderson, 2005. "Setting the trade policy agenda: what roles for economists?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-13, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym, 2005. "Setting the trade policy agenda : What roles for Economists?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3560, The World Bank.
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2008. "Measuring Protection: Mission Impossible?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 577-616, July.
- TourÃ©, Ali A. & Groenewald, Jan & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye & Diagne, Aliou, 2013. "Analysing policy-induced effects on the performance of irrigated rice," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), July.
- Wilfrid Legg, 2003. "Presidential Address Agricultural Subsidies: Measurement and Use in Policy Evaluation," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 175-201.
- Kym Anderson, 2016.
"Contributions Of The Gatt/Wto To Global Economic Welfare: Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 56-92, February.
- Kym Anderson, 2014. "Contributions of the GATT/WTO to global economic welfare: Empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Touré, Ali A. & Groenewald, Jan & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye & Diagne, Aliou, 2013. "Analysing policy-induced effects on irrigated rice performance," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160288, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- BOUËT Antoine & DHONT-PELTRAULT Estelle, "undated". "An Assessment of the Distributional Impact of Agricultural Trade Policies in the Triad," EcoMod2003 330700022, EcoMod.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K14 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Criminal Law
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:26:y:2003:i:4:p:413-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.