Forecasting and Policy Analysis with a Dynamic CGE Model of Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Philip D. & Dixon, Peter B. & McDonald, Daina & Meagher, G. A. & Parmenter, Brian R., 1994. "Forecasts for the Australian economy using the MONASH model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 557-571, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Kênia Barreiro de Souza, 2012.
"The Welfare Impacts of Changes in the Brazilian Domestic Work Market,"
96, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Kênia Barreiro de Souza, 2012. "The Welfare Impacts of Changes in the Brazilian Domestic Work Market," One Pager 180, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Marcos Minoru Hasegawa, 2010. "The Tax Policy in the Chilean Economy: a Regional Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 05, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- W. Jill Harrison & J. Mark Horridge & K.R. Pearson, 1999. "Decomposing Simulation Results with Respect to Exogenous Shocks," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-73, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Holmøy, Erling, 2016. "The development and use of CGE models in Norway," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 448-474.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hasegawa, Marcos & Lopes, Ricardo Luis, 2002.
"A estrutura teórica do modelo inter-regional para a economia brasileira - MIBRA
[The theoretical structure of inter regional model for the Brazilian economy - MIBRA]," MPRA Paper 54019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wittwer, Glyn, 2000. "The Sensitivity Of Wine Industry Outcomes To Model Assumptions In Gst Scenarios," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123742, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE model; forecasting; policy analysis; MONASH model; automobile industry; adjustment costs;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:op-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .