A estrutura teórica do modelo inter-regional para a economia brasileira - MIBRA
[The theoretical structure of inter regional model for the Brazilian economy - MIBRA]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filho, Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira, 1999. "Trade Liberalization, The Mercosur Integration Process and the Agriculture-Industry Transfers: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 53(4), October.
- Philip D. Adams & Karen M. Huff & Robert McDougall & K.R. Pearson & Alan A. Powell, 1996. "Medium- and Long-run Consequences for Australia of an APEC Free Trade Area: CGE Analyses using the GTAP and MONASH Models," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-111, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Mercenier, J. & Da Conceicao Sampaio de Souza, M., 1991.
"Structural Adjustment and Growth in a Highy Indebted Market Economy: Brazil,"
Cahiers de recherche
9103, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mercenier, J. & Da Conceicao Sampaio De Souza, M., 1991. "Structural Adjustment And Growth In A Highy Indebted Market Economy: Brazil," Cahiers de recherche 9103, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Robin W. Boadway & John M. Treddenick, 1978. "A General Equilibrium Computation of the Effects of the Canadian Tariff Structure," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(3), pages 424-446, August.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- Philip D. Adams & J. Mark Horridge & Brian R. Parmenter, 2000. "MMRF-GREEN: A Dynamic, Multi-Sectoral, Multi-Regional Model of Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-94, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Adelman, Irma & Robinson, Sherman, 1988.
"Macroeconomic adjustment and income distribution : Alternative models applied to two economies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 23-44, July.
- Adelman, Irma & Robinson, Sherman, 1987. "Macroeconomic Adjustment and Income Distribution: Alternative Models Applied to Two Economies," CUDARE Working Papers 198290, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B.R., 1996. "Computable general equilibrium modelling for policy analysis and forecasting," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-85, Elsevier.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 1999. "Changes in Indirect Taxes in Australia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 32(4), pages 327-348, December.
- Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M., 1981. "A disaggregated model of world production and trade: An estimate of the impact of the Tokyo Round," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 127-152, May.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 1998. "Forecasting and Policy Analysis with a Dynamic CGE Model of Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-90, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Mark Horridge, 2000. "ORANI-G: A General Equilibrium Model of the Australian Economy," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-93, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Adams, Philip D. & Dixon, Peter B. & McDonald, Daina & Meagher, G. A. & Parmenter, Brian R., 1994. "Forecasts for the Australian economy using the MONASH model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 557-571, December.
- Filho, Leonardo Campos, 1998. "Unilateral Liberalisation and Mercosul: Implications for Resource Allocation," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 52(4), October.
- teixeira, Erly Cardoso, 1998. "Impact of the Uruguay Round Agreement and Mercosul on the Brazilian Economy," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 52(3), July.
- Marcus H. Miller & John E. Spencer, 1977. "The Static Economic Effects of the UK joining the EEC: A General Equilibrium Approach," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 71-93.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HADDAD Eduardo & DOMINGUES Edson, "undated". "Interstate Trade and Regional Development: An Interregional CGE Approach," EcoMod2003 330700065, EcoMod.
- Marcos Minoru Hasegawa, 2010. "The Tax Policy in the Chilean Economy: a Regional Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 05, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization And Regional Inequality: Do Transportation Costs Impose A Spatial Poverty Trap?,"
Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting]
131, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eduardo Haddad & Fernando Perobelli, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Regional Inequality - Do Transportation Costs Impose a Spatial Poverty Trap?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p700, European Regional Science Association.
- Hasegawa, Marcos & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2006.
"Investimento e produtividade dos fatores primários: uma análise de equilíbrio geral aplicado
[Investment and productivity of primary factors: a general applied general equilibrium analysis]," MPRA Paper 54555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araújo, Maria da Piedade & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2005. "Transport infrastructure and regional development in Brazil," MPRA Paper 54562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Edson Paulo Domingues, 2003. "Interstate Trade and Regional Development: an (Integrated) Interregional CGE Approach," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] e32, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsApplied general equilibrium models; regional economics; Brazil;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.