Handbook of Computational Economics
- H. M. Amman(University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands)D. A. Kendrick(University of Texas, Austin, TX, USA)J. Rust(Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA)Registered editor(s):
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Computational Economics with number 1 and published in 1996.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description|
|The following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS:|
- John Stachurski, 2009. "Economic Dynamics: Theory and Computation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012774, June.
- Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre, 2014. "Accounting for crop rotations in acreage choice modeling: a tractable modeling framework," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182799, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John B. Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015.
"A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models,"
Economics Working Papers
15105, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015. "A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models," NBER Working Papers 21155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osborne, Matthew & Shapiro, Adam Hale, 2014. "A dynamic model of price signaling, consumer learning, and price adjustment," Working Paper Series 2014-27, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andriy Norets, 2009. "Inference in Dynamic Discrete Choice Models With Serially orrelated Unobserved State Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(5), pages 1665-1682, 09.
- Alain Carpentier & Alexandre Gohin, 2015. "On the economic theory of crop rotations: value of the crop rotation effects and implications on acreage choice modeling," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-04, INRA UMR SMART.
- Maurizio Iacopetta, 2014. "Dynamics of assets liquidity and inequality in economies with decentralized markets," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Maurizio Iacopetta, 2014. "Dynamics of assets liquidity and inequality in economies with decentralized markets," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2029nqlehl8, Sciences Po.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hecomp:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed