In: Handbook of Computational Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Rust, 1996. "Dealing with the Complexity of Economic Calculations," Computational Economics 9610002, EconWPA, revised 21 Oct 1997.
- Michael Creel, 2005. "User-Friendly Parallel Computations with Econometric Examples," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 637.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Nagurney, Anna & Zhang, Ding, 1998. "A massively parallel implementation of a discrete-time algorithm for the computation of dynamic elastic demand traffic problems modeled as projected dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1467-1485, August.
- Christopher Ferrall, 2005. "Solving Finite Mixture Models: Efficient Computation in Economics Under Serial and Parallel Execution," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 343-379, June.
- Michael Creel & William Goffe, 2008.
"Multi-core CPUs, Clusters, and Grid Computing: A Tutorial,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 353-382, November.
- William L. Goffe & Michael Creel, 2005. "Multi-core CPUs, Clusters and Grid Computing: a Tutorial," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 438, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael Creel, 2005. "User-Friendly Parallel Computations with Econometric Examples," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 107-128, October.
- Christopher A. Swann, 2001. "Software for parallel computing: the LAM implementation of MPI," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 185-194.
- Christopher Ferrall, 2003. "Solving Finite Mixture Models in Parallel," Computational Economics 0303003, EconWPA.
More about this item
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hecchp:1-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.