Software for parallel computing: the LAM implementation of MPI
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagurney, Anna, 1996. "Parallel computation," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 335-404 Elsevier.
- Liu, Chuanhai & Rubin, Donald B., 1996. "Markov-Normal analysis of iterative simulations before their convergence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 69-78, November.
- Coleman, Wilbur John, II, 1993.
"Solving Nonlinear Dynamic Models on Parallel Computers,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 11(3), pages 325-330, July.
- Wilbur John Coleman II, 1992. "Solving nonlinear dynamic models on parallel computers," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 66, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael S. Delgado & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2013. "Embarrassingly Easy Embarrassingly Parallel Processing in R: Implementation and Reproducibility," Working Papers 2013-06, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Ferrall, 2005. "Solving Finite Mixture Models: Efficient Computation in Economics Under Serial and Parallel Execution," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 343-379, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:16:y:2001:i:2:p:185-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.