A massively parallel implementation of a discrete-time algorithm for the computation of dynamic elastic demand traffic problems modeled as projected dynamical systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Ding & Nagurney, Anna, 1996. "On the local and global stability of a travel route choice adjustment process," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 245-262, August.
- Nagurney, Anna & Takayama, Takashi & Zhang, Ding, 1995. "Massively parallel computation of spatial price equilibrium problems as dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 3-37.
- Smith, M. J., 1979. "The existence, uniqueness and stability of traffic equilibria," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 295-304, December.
- Nagurney, Anna, 1996. "Parallel computation," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 335-404 Elsevier.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Neil Shephard & David F. Hendry, 2004. "Parallel Computation in Econometrics: A Simplified Approach," Economics Papers 2004-W16, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Lilia Maliar, 2015. "Assessing gains from parallel computation on a supercomputer," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 159-167.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:22:y:1998:i:8-9:p:1467-1485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.