Massively parallel computation of spatial price equilibrium problems as dynamical systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kim, Dae-Shik & Nagurney, Anna, 1993. "Massively Parallel Implementation of the Splitting Equilibration Algorithm," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 6(3-4), pages 151-161, November.
- Patrice Marcotte & Gérald Marquis & Lourdes Zubieta, 1992. "A Newton-SOR Method for Spatial Price Equilibrium," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 36-47, February.
- Dafermos, Stella, 1986. "Isomorphic multiclass spatial price and multimodal traffic network equilibrium models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 197-209, May.
- Florian, Michael & Los, Marc, 1982. "A new look at static spatial price equilibrium models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 579-597, November.
- Faruk Güder & James G. Morris & Seok H. Yoon, 1992. "Parallel and Serial Successive Overrelaxation for Multicommodity Spatial Price Equilibrium Problems," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 48-58, February.
- Stella Dafermos & Anna Nagurney, 1989. "Supply and Demand Equilibration Algorithms for a Class of Market Equilibrium Problems," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 118-124, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:19:y:1995:i:1-2:p:3-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.