Massively parallel computation of spatial price equilibrium problems as dynamical systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Faruk Güder & James G. Morris & Seok H. Yoon, 1992. "Parallel and Serial Successive Overrelaxation for Multicommodity Spatial Price Equilibrium Problems," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 48-58, February.
- Patrice Marcotte & Gérald Marquis & Lourdes Zubieta, 1992. "A Newton-SOR Method for Spatial Price Equilibrium," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 36-47, February.
- Florian, Michael & Los, Marc, 1982. "A new look at static spatial price equilibrium models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 579-597, November.
- Dafermos, Stella, 1986. "Isomorphic multiclass spatial price and multimodal traffic network equilibrium models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 197-209, May.
- Kim, Dae-Shik & Nagurney, Anna, 1993. "Massively Parallel Implementation of the Splitting Equilibration Algorithm," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 6(3-4), pages 151-161, November.
- Stella Dafermos & Anna Nagurney, 1989. "Supply and Demand Equilibration Algorithms for a Class of Market Equilibrium Problems," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 118-124, May.