Massively parallel computation of spatial price equilibrium problems as dynamical systems
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patrice Marcotte & Gérald Marquis & Lourdes Zubieta, 1992. "A Newton-SOR Method for Spatial Price Equilibrium," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 36-47, February.
- Florian, Michael & Los, Marc, 1982. "A new look at static spatial price equilibrium models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 579-597, November.
- Dafermos, Stella, 1986. "Isomorphic multiclass spatial price and multimodal traffic network equilibrium models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 197-209, May.
- Kim, Dae-Shik & Nagurney, Anna, 1993. "Massively Parallel Implementation of the Splitting Equilibration Algorithm," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 6(3-4), pages 151-161, November.
- Stella Dafermos & Anna Nagurney, 1989. "Supply and Demand Equilibration Algorithms for a Class of Market Equilibrium Problems," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 118-124, May.
- Faruk Güder & James G. Morris & Seok H. Yoon, 1992. "Parallel and Serial Successive Overrelaxation for Multicommodity Spatial Price Equilibrium Problems," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 48-58, February.