Massively parallel computation of spatial price equilibrium problems as dynamical systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Faruk Güder & James G. Morris & Seok H. Yoon, 1992. "Parallel and Serial Successive Overrelaxation for Multicommodity Spatial Price Equilibrium Problems," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 48-58, February.
- Patrice Marcotte & Gérald Marquis & Lourdes Zubieta, 1992. "A Newton-SOR Method for Spatial Price Equilibrium," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 36-47, February.
- Florian, Michael & Los, Marc, 1982. "A new look at static spatial price equilibrium models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 579-597, November.
- Dafermos, Stella, 1986. "Isomorphic multiclass spatial price and multimodal traffic network equilibrium models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 197-209, May.
- Kim, Dae-Shik & Nagurney, Anna, 1993. "Massively Parallel Implementation of the Splitting Equilibration Algorithm," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 6(3-4), pages 151-161, November.
- Stella Dafermos & Anna Nagurney, 1989. "Supply and Demand Equilibration Algorithms for a Class of Market Equilibrium Problems," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 118-124, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergei Morozov & Sudhanshu Mathur, 2012. "Massively Parallel Computation Using Graphics Processors with Application to Optimal Experimentation in Dynamic Control," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 151-182, August.
- Michael Creel & William Goffe, 2008.
"Multi-core CPUs, Clusters, and Grid Computing: A Tutorial,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 353-382, November.
- William L. Goffe & Michael Creel, 2005. "Multi-core CPUs, Clusters and Grid Computing: a Tutorial," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 438, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Neil Shephard & David F. Hendry, 2004. "Parallel Computation in Econometrics: A Simplified Approach," Economics Papers 2004-W16, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Nagurney, Anna & Zhang, Ding, 1996. "On the stability of an adjustment process for spatial price equilibrium modeled as a projected dynamical system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 43-62.
- Zhang, Ding, 2006. "A network economic model for supply chain versus supply chain competition," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 283-295, June.
- Anna Nagurney & Tilman Wolf, 2014. "A Cournot–Nash–Bertrand game theory model of a service-oriented Internet with price and quality competition among network transport providers," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 475-502, October.
- Mathur, Sudhanshu & Morozov, Sergei, 2009. "Massively Parallel Computation Using Graphics Processors with Application to Optimal Experimentation in Dynamic Control," MPRA Paper 16721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nagurney, Anna & Zhang, Ding, 1998. "A massively parallel implementation of a discrete-time algorithm for the computation of dynamic elastic demand traffic problems modeled as projected dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1467-1485, August.
- Kieran P. Donaghy, 2012. "The Co-evolution of Logistics, Globalization and Spatial Price Competition: Implications for a Unified Theory of Trade and Location," Chapters,in: Globalization Trends and Regional Development, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nagurney, Anna & Li, Dong & Nagurney, Ladimer S., 2014. "Spatial price equilibrium with information asymmetry in quality and minimum quality standards," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 300-313.
- Anna Nagurney & Dong Li, 2014. "A Dynamic Network Oligopoly Model with Transportation Costs, Product Differentiation, and Quality Competition," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 201-229, August.
- Morozov, Sergei & Mathur, Sudhanshu, 2009. "Massively parallel computation using graphics processors with application to optimal experimentation in dynamic control," MPRA Paper 30298, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Apr 2011.
- Anna Nagurney, 2010. "Formulation and analysis of horizontal mergers among oligopolistic firms with insights into the merger paradox: a supply chain network perspective," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 377-406, October.
- Anna Nagurney & Ding Zhang, "undated". "Massively Parallel Computation of Dynamic Traffic Problems Modeled as Projected Dynamical Systems," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _039, Society for Computational Economics.
- Flam, Sjur Didrik, 1996. "Approaches to economic equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1505-1522.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:19:y:1995:i:1-2:p:3-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.