On the stability of an adjustment process for spatial price equilibrium modeled as a projected dynamical system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smale, Stephen, 1976. "Dynamics in General Equilibrium Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 288-294, May.
- Nagurney, Anna, 1994. "Variational inequalities in the analysis and computation of multi-sector, multi-instrument financial equilibria," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 161-184, January.
- Florian, Michael & Los, Marc, 1982. "A new look at static spatial price equilibrium models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 579-597, November.
- Lu, Xiaohua & Stahl, Dale O, II, 1994. "Responsive and Strong Responsive Evolutionary Dynamics," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(2), pages 101-117.
- Nagurney, Anna & Takayama, Takashi & Zhang, Ding, 1995. "Massively parallel computation of spatial price equilibrium problems as dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 3-37.
- Dafermos, Stella & Nagurney, Anna, 1987. "Oligopolistic and competitive behavior of spatially separated markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 245-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Giacomo, Laura & Patrizi, Giacomo, 2010. "Methodological analysis of supply chains management applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 249-257, November.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9333-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Ding, 2006. "A network economic model for supply chain versus supply chain competition," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 283-295, June.
- Cojocaru, Monica-Gabriela & Daniele, Patrizia & Nagurney, Anna, 2006. "Double-layered dynamics: A unified theory of projected dynamical systems and evolutionary variational inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 494-507, November.
- Fujishima, Shota, 2013. "Growth, agglomeration, and urban congestion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1168-1181.
- Nagurney, Anna & Li, Dong & Nagurney, Ladimer S., 2014. "Spatial price equilibrium with information asymmetry in quality and minimum quality standards," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 300-313.
- Flam, Sjur Didrik, 1996. "Approaches to economic equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1505-1522.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:20:y:1996:i:1-3:p:43-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .