A new look at static spatial price equilibrium models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nijkamp, P. & Spronk, J., 1978. "Interactive multiple goal programming," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pompermayer F.M. & Florian M. & Leal J.E., 2002. "A spatial price oligopoly model for refined petroleum products: an application to a Brazilian case," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 172, Society for Computational Economics.
- Langyintuo, Augustine S., 2010. "Grain Distribution in Ghana under Imperfectly Competitive Market Conditions," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96166, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Jang, Joonkyung, 1992. "A spatial equilibrium analysis of the impact of transportation costs and policy changes on the export of U.S. beef and feed grains," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000017632, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nagurney, Anna & Nagurney, Ladimer S., 2012. "Dynamics and equilibria of ecological predator–prey networks as nature’s supply chains," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 89-99.
- Moore, II, James E. & Kim, Geunyoung & Cho, Seongdil & Hu, Hsi-hwa & Xu, Rong, 1997. "Evaluating System ATMIS Technologies Via Rapid Estimation Of Network Flows: Final Report," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt5c70f3d9, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Nagurney, Anna & Takayama, Takashi & Zhang, Ding, 1995. "Massively parallel computation of spatial price equilibrium problems as dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 3-37.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Minerva, G. Alfredo, 2007. "Thirty-five years of R(S)UE: A retrospective," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 434-449, July.
- Nagurney, Anna & Zhang, Ding, 1996. "On the stability of an adjustment process for spatial price equilibrium modeled as a projected dynamical system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 43-62.
- He, Bingsheng & He, Xiao-Zheng & Liu, Henry X., 2010. "Solving a class of constrained 'black-box' inverse variational inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 391-401, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:12:y:1982:i:4:p:579-597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.