Dynamics in General Equilibrium Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 66 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1982. "On the Optimal Rate of Structural Adjustment," Working Paper Series 74, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras, 2000. "Global Dynamics In Macroeconomics: A General Equilibrium Example," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 217, Society for Computational Economics.
- Eymann, Torsten & Streitberger, Werner & Reinicke, Michael & Freitag, Felix & Chacin, Pablo & Chao, Isaac & Schnizler, Björn & Veit, Daniel, 2007. "Preliminary specification and design documentation for software components to achieve catallaxy in computational systems," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 2, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
- Nagurney, Anna & Zhang, Ding, 1996. "On the stability of an adjustment process for spatial price equilibrium modeled as a projected dynamical system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 43-62.
- Velupillai Kumaraswamy Vela, 2008.
"The Mathematization of Macroeconomics. A Recursive Revolution,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 283-316.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Freedom, Anarchy and Conformism in Academic Research," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1123, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal uniqueness and money non-neutrality in the limit-price exchange process," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 303-348, October.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal uniqueness and money non-neutrality in the limit-price exchange process," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00637476, HAL.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal Uniqueness and Money Non-neutrality in the Limit-Price Exchange Process," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal Uniqueness and Money Non-neutrality in the Limit-Price Exchange Process," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00505141, HAL.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "Sraffa's mathematical economics: a constructive interpretation," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 325-342.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pere & Haro, Alex, 2003. "Global dynamics in macroeconomics: an overlapping generations example," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1941-1959.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pere & Haro, Alex, 2003. "Global dynamics in macroeconomics: an overlapping generations example," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11-12), pages 1941-1959, September.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Lindsay, Luke, 2016. "Market design and the stability of general equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 37-68.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2011. "Computing in Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2013. "Computability Theory in Economics - Frontiers and a Restrospective," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1302, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004. "A primer on the tools and concept of computable economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0405, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1993. "Topoloy and economics: the contributions of S. Smale," MPRA Paper 8485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2012. "Computability and Algorithmic Complexity in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1202, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:2:p:288-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed