Dynamics in General Equilibrium Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Wolpin, 1975. "Education and Screening," NBER Working Papers 0102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Layard, Richard & Psacharopoulos, George, 1974. "The Screening Hypothesis and the Returns to Education," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 985-998, Sept./Oct.
- Spence, Michael, 1974. "Competitive and optimal responses to signals: An analysis of efficiency and distribution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 296-332, March.
- Welch, Finis, 1975. "Human Capital Theory: Education, Discrimination, and Life Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 63-73.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1982. "On the Optimal Rate of Structural Adjustment," Working Paper Series 74, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras, 2000. "Global Dynamics In Macroeconomics: A General Equilibrium Example," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 217, Society for Computational Economics.
- Eymann, Torsten & Streitberger, Werner & Reinicke, Michael & Freitag, Felix & Chacin, Pablo & Chao, Isaac & Schnizler, Björn & Veit, Daniel, 2007. "Preliminary specification and design documentation for software components to achieve catallaxy in computational systems," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 2, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
- Nagurney, Anna & Zhang, Ding, 1996. "On the stability of an adjustment process for spatial price equilibrium modeled as a projected dynamical system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 43-62.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "The Mathematization of Macroeconomics: A Recursive Revolution," Department of Economics Working Papers 0807, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Freedom, Anarchy and Conformism in Academic Research," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1123, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Agyekum, Francis & Locke, Stuart & Hewa-Wellalage, Nirosha, 2016. "A search for Theory of Financial Market Failure in Lower Income Countries (LICs) and implication for Financial Exclusion," MPRA Paper 82861, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2017.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2010.
"Nominal uniqueness and money non-neutrality in the limit-price exchange process,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 303-348.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal uniqueness and money non-neutrality in the limit-price exchange process," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00637476, HAL.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal Uniqueness and Money Non-neutrality in the Limit-Price Exchange Process," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal Uniqueness and Money Non-neutrality in the Limit-Price Exchange Process," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00505141, HAL.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "Sraffa's Mathematical Economics - A Constructive Interpretation," Department of Economics Working Papers 0702, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pere & Haro, Alex, 2003.
"Global dynamics in macroeconomics: an overlapping generations example,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, pages 1941-1959.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pere & Haro, Alex, 2003. "Global dynamics in macroeconomics: an overlapping generations example," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11-12), pages 1941-1959, September.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Lindsay, Luke, 2016. "Market design and the stability of general equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 37-68.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2011.
"Computing in Economics,"
Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 12
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Borrill, Paul L. & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2010. "Agent-Based Modeling: The Right Mathematics for the Social Sciences?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31674, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2013. "Computability Theory in Economics - Frontiers and a Restrospective," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1302, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004. "A primer on the tools and concept of computable economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0405, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1993. "Topoloy and economics: the contributions of S. Smale," MPRA Paper 8485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2012. "Computability and Algorithmic Complexity in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1202, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:2:p:288-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.