Bifurcaciones de codimensión 2 en un modelo dinámico del mercado potencial y actual: aplicación al mercado cervecero español = Bifurcations of Codimension 2 in a Dynamical Model of Current and Potential Market: An Application to the Spanish Beer Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinoud Joosten, 1996. "Deterministic evolutionary dynamics: a unifying approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 313-324.
- Juin-Jen Chang & Wen-Ya Chang & Ching-Chong Lai & Ping Wang, 2007. "Equilibrium Dynamics in an Endogenous Growth Model of Money and Banking," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(7), pages 1683-1710, October.
- Giorgio Rodano & Gian Italo Bischi & Enrico Saltari & Roberto Dieci, 2001. "Multiple attractors and global bifurcations in a Kaldor-type business cycle model," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 527-554.
- Charles Perrings, 1998. "Resilience in the Dynamics of Economy-Environment Systems," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 503-520, April.
More about this item
Keywordsbifurcaciones de codimensión 2; mercado cervecero español; codimension 2 bifurcations; Spanish brewer market;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:rmcpee:v:7:y:2009:i:1:p:77-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmupoes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.