Caribbean Agro-Economic Society
Farm and Business - The Journal of The Caribbean Agro-Economic Society
July 2016, Volume 08, Issue 1
- 246076 List of Abstracts
- 246077 Back Matter
- 246078 Front Matter
- 246079 Notes
- 246080 Addressing Food and Nutrition Security Threats in the Caribbean: Lessons from the Cassava Value Chain in Barbados
by Ford, JR Deep & Dorodnykh, Ekaterina
- 246081 Developing Food Value Chains to meet Tourism Demand in the Caribbean: Case Studies of St. Kitts Nevis and St. Lucia
by Ford, J.R. Deep & Dorodnykh, Ekaterina
- 246082 Elements of a Sound Online Education Program: A Blueprint for a Food Industry Management Administration Certificate
by Tavernier, Edmund M.
- 246083 An Assessment of the Household Food Security Status and Local Foods Grown in Rural Bahamas
by Kelly, Jeri L. & Pemberton, Carlisle
June 2007, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 36799 The International Competitiveness of the Table Egg Industry of Trinidad and Tobago
by Harry, Edric
- 36800 Globalization Equity and Justice in Small Nation States
by Jolly, Curtis M. & Bayard, Budry & Ligeon, Carel & Keefe, Alison M.
- 36801 Booming Hydrocarbon Exports, De-Agriculturalization and Food Security in Trinidad and Tobago
by Hosein, Roger
- 36802 Private Responses to Public Incentives for Invasive Species Management
by Ranjan, Ram & Evans, Edward A.
- 36803 Copper Mining and Environmental Costs in Dominica
by Harris-Charles, Emaline L. & Pemberton, Carlisle A.
- 36804 Environmental Perceptions and Behavioral Change of Hillside Farmers: The Case of Haiti
by Bayard, Budry & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 36805 U.S. Import Demand for Tilapia from Selected FTAA Countries
by Ligeon, Carel & Bayard, Budry & Clark, Joy M. & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 36806 Export Diversification in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Taylor, Timothy G.
- 36807 An Estimation of the Efficient Size of Sugarcane Enterprises for Farmers in Trinidad
by Palmer, Donald W. & Pemberton, Carlisle A.
October 2003, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 45790 Economic Reforms and Agricultural Supply Response in Jamaica
by Ballayram & Davis, Carlton George
- 45791 Management of Soil Conservation Practices in Haiti: A Comparative Analysis of Alley Cropping and Rock Walls
by Bayard, Budry & Jolly, Curtis M. & Wilson, Norbert L.W. & Shannon, Dennis A.
- 45792 The Contribution of Regional Trading Arrangements to Economic Convergence
by Tavernier, Edmund M.
- 45793 The United States Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002: Implications for CARICOM Sugar Producers
by Evans, Edward A. & Rankine, Lloyd B.
- 45794 Economic Asymmetries, Trade Liberalization and Regional Integration: Issues and Policy Implications for Caricom Countries
by Walters, Lurleen M. & Lowe, Garfield G. & Davis, Carlton George
- 45795 Responding to the Effects of Climate Change on Agriculture, Fisheries and Tourism in the Caribbean Region Utilising Geoinformatics
by Baban, Serwan M.J.
- 45796 Export Specialization in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Taylor, Timothy G. & Bonnett, Eric T.
- 45797 Potential Effects of FTAA on US/CARICOM Fish Trade
by Keefe, Alison M. & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 45798 Assessing the Performance and Impact of Agricultural Information Products and Services: Development of a Methodology
by Singh, Ranjit H. & Lauckner, Bruce
- 45799 Regional Economic Partnership Agreements and Its Implications for CARICOM Sugar Exporting Economies
by Hosein, Roger & Tiwarie, Bhoendradatt
January 2002, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 45785 Non-Trade Concerns and Special and Differential Treatment: A Caribbean Perspective for the WTO 2
by Singh, Ranjit H. & Evans, Edward A. & Roberts, Simone
- 45786 Negotiating the Future of CARICOM's Sugar Industry: The Implications of WTO-Type Commitments
by Thomas, Clive Y.
- 45787 Unilateral and Multilateral Trade Liberalization on Sugar and Implications on the US and World Sugar Industries
by Koo, Won W.
- 45788 A Competitiveness Assessment of a Major Livestock Industry in CARICOM: The Case of Broiler in Trinidad and Tobago
by Seepersad, Govind & Rankine, Lloyd B.
- 45789 Financing Agricultural Competiveness in the Caribbean
by Wenner, Mark D. & Davis, Carlton George & Christy, Ralph D.
December 2001, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 45800 The Environment, Trade and the WTO - A Caribbean Perspective
by Pemberton, Carlisle A. & Charles, Kathleen
- 45801 The Uruguay Round of Trade Liberalization and Its Impact on US-Caribbean Trade
by McDonald, Vincent R. & Summer, John W.
January 2001, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 45702 Competitiveness of the Broiler Industry in Trinidad and Tobago: Pre and Post Liberalization
by Singh, Ranjit H. & Seepersad, Govind & Rankine, Lloyd B.
- 45703 Response to Un-Competitiveness: Rational or Irrational? - The Case of the St. Lucian Banana Industry
by Roberts, Sharon D. & Pemberton, Carlisle A.
- 45704 Productivity Growth, Technical Progress and Efficiency Change in the Caribbean: Key Ingredients for "International Competitiveness"
by Roberts, Sharon D. & Langham, Max R.
- 45705 U.S. - Mexican Tomato Wars and the 1996 Antidumping Suspension Agreement
by Gunter, Lewell F. & Ames, Glenn C.W.
- 45706 Caribbean Community Agro-Economy and the GATT/WTO Rules on Agriculture: Imperatives for Subregional Growth and Development
by Davis, Carlton George & Ballayram
March 2000, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 45781 Policy Options For The Poultry (Broiler) Industry In Trinidad And Tobago Under Liberalized Trade Regime
by Evans, Edward A. & Davis, Carlton George
- 45782 Trade Preferences And The Windward Island Banana Industry: Rent Distribution And Implications For Trade Policy
by Flambert, Anouk M. & Emerson, Robert D.
- 45783 Selected Factors Influencing Market Structure In Haitian Traditional Food Markets
by Jolly, Curtis M.
- 45784 Trade Liberalization Of The Food Industry In The Caribbean: The Future Of Preferential Trade Agreements In The Caricom Region
by Pemberton, Carlisle A. & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Houston, Jack E. & Park, Timothy A.
March 1996, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 45590 The Feeding of Leucaena (Leucaena Leucocephala) Forage to Ruminants
by Garcia, Gary W. & Lallo, C.H.O & Benn, A.
- 45591 Incorporating Nutrition into Agricultural Economics Research in the Caribbean
by McIntosh, Curtis & Pemberton, Carlisle A. & Henderson-Brewster, Charlene
- 45593 Preliminary Evaluation of Alternative Models for Banana Production Forecasting in the Windward Islands
by Thomas-Louisy, Luvette & Alexander-Louis, Theresa
- 45594 Agricultural Extension in the Eastern Caribbean: Some Lessons Learnt
by Campbell, Dunstan A.C. & Henderson, Thomas H.
- 45595 Tropical Poultry into the 21st Century
by Domingo, Dan T.
March 1994, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 45596 The Role of Women in the Economic Development of Ethiopia: An Analysis of Educational and Employment Participations
by Gebremedhin, Tesfa G.
- 45597 Food Consumption Patterns and their Implications for Sustained Agricultural Development in Trinidad and Tobago
by McIntosh, Curtis & Sinha, Dinesh & Pierre, Dow
- 45598 Poverty Reduction and Sustainable Agricultural Development in the Caribbean: The Conflict and Convergence Dilemma
by Davis, Carlton George
- 45599 Privatization and Agriculture (An Alternative to State Ownership)
by McDonald, Vincent R.
- 45600 An Environmentally Sound Belizean Agriculture- Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) Action
by Castaneda, Anselmo
September 1992, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 44649 Agriculture and the Rest of The Economy: Interactions and Prospects for the Future
by Bourne, Compton
- 44653 Reflections on the Contribution of George Beckford to Caribbean Agricultural Economics
by Rankine, Lloyd B.
- 44654 Export Competitiveness in the Market for Winter Vegetables: What can be learned from the Mexicans?
by Farrell, Carlyle A.J.
- 44656 Effects of Resource Constraints on the Production Systems and Earnings Potential of Small Farm Households in the West Province of Cameroon
by Staal, Steven J. & Davis, Carlton George
March 1992, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 44536 Report on the 20th West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference
by McIntosh, Curtis
- 44537 Economic Development through the Revitalization and Modernization of Agriculture
by Davis, L. Harlan
- 44547 Report on The Twentieth West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference
by McIntosh, Curtis
- 44548 Economic Development Through The Revitalization And Modernization Of Agriculture
by Davis, L. Harlan
- 44549 Modernization Of Agriculture And Economic Development: The Indian Experience
by Dholakia, Bakul H & Dholakia, Ravendra H.
- 44550 Agribusiness Policy In Trinidad And Tobago For Export Marketing And Agro-Processing
by Gosein, Megnath
- 44551 Dualism Debunked, Multiple Social And Economiic Relations In The Anglo-Caribbean Agricultural Sector
by Crichlow, Michaeline A.