Contact information of Caribbean Agro-Economic Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:fabtho. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caestea.html .
July 2016, Volume 08, Issue 1
June 2007, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 36799 The International Competitiveness of the Table Egg Industry of Trinidad and Tobago
by Harry, Edric
- 36800 Globalization Equity and Justice in Small Nation States
by Jolly, Curtis M. & Bayard, Budry & Ligeon, Carel & Keefe, Alison M.
- 36801 Booming Hydrocarbon Exports, De-Agriculturalization and Food Security in Trinidad and Tobago
by Hosein, Roger
- 36802 Private Responses to Public Incentives for Invasive Species Management
by Ranjan, Ram & Evans, Edward A.
- 36803 Copper Mining and Environmental Costs in Dominica
by Harris-Charles, Emaline L. & Pemberton, Carlisle A.
- 36804 Environmental Perceptions and Behavioral Change of Hillside Farmers: The Case of Haiti
by Bayard, Budry & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 36805 U.S. Import Demand for Tilapia from Selected FTAA Countries
by Ligeon, Carel & Bayard, Budry & Clark, Joy M. & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 36806 Export Diversification in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Taylor, Timothy G.
- 36807 An Estimation of the Efficient Size of Sugarcane Enterprises for Farmers in Trinidad
by Palmer, Donald W. & Pemberton, Carlisle A.
October 2003, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 45790 Economic Reforms and Agricultural Supply Response in Jamaica
by Ballayram & Davis, Carlton George
- 45791 Management of Soil Conservation Practices in Haiti: A Comparative Analysis of Alley Cropping and Rock Walls
by Bayard, Budry & Jolly, Curtis M. & Wilson, Norbert L.W. & Shannon, Dennis A.
- 45792 The Contribution of Regional Trading Arrangements to Economic Convergence
by Tavernier, Edmund M.
- 45793 The United States Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002: Implications for CARICOM Sugar Producers
by Evans, Edward A. & Rankine, Lloyd B.
- 45794 Economic Asymmetries, Trade Liberalization and Regional Integration: Issues and Policy Implications for Caricom Countries
by Walters, Lurleen M. & Lowe, Garfield G. & Davis, Carlton George
- 45795 Responding to the Effects of Climate Change on Agriculture, Fisheries and Tourism in the Caribbean Region Utilising Geoinformatics
by Baban, Serwan M.J.
- 45796 Export Specialization in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Taylor, Timothy G. & Bonnett, Eric T.
- 45797 Potential Effects of FTAA on US/CARICOM Fish Trade
by Keefe, Alison M. & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 45798 Assessing the Performance and Impact of Agricultural Information Products and Services: Development of a Methodology
by Singh, Ranjit H. & Lauckner, Bruce
- 45799 Regional Economic Partnership Agreements and Its Implications for CARICOM Sugar Exporting Economies
by Hosein, Roger & Tiwarie, Bhoendradatt
January 2002, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 45785 Non-Trade Concerns and Special and Differential Treatment: A Caribbean Perspective for the WTO 2
by Singh, Ranjit H. & Evans, Edward A. & Roberts, Simone
- 45786 Negotiating the Future of CARICOM's Sugar Industry: The Implications of WTO-Type Commitments
by Thomas, Clive Y.
- 45787 Unilateral and Multilateral Trade Liberalization on Sugar and Implications on the US and World Sugar Industries
by Koo, Won W.
- 45788 A Competitiveness Assessment of a Major Livestock Industry in CARICOM: The Case of Broiler in Trinidad and Tobago
by Seepersad, Govind & Rankine, Lloyd B.
- 45789 Financing Agricultural Competiveness in the Caribbean
by Wenner, Mark D. & Davis, Carlton George & Christy, Ralph D.
December 2001, Volume 5, Issue 1
January 2001, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 45702 Competitiveness of the Broiler Industry in Trinidad and Tobago: Pre and Post Liberalization
by Singh, Ranjit H. & Seepersad, Govind & Rankine, Lloyd B.
- 45703 Response to Un-Competitiveness: Rational or Irrational? - The Case of the St. Lucian Banana Industry
by Roberts, Sharon D. & Pemberton, Carlisle A.
- 45704 Productivity Growth, Technical Progress and Efficiency Change in the Caribbean: Key Ingredients for "International Competitiveness"
by Roberts, Sharon D. & Langham, Max R.
- 45705 U.S. - Mexican Tomato Wars and the 1996 Antidumping Suspension Agreement
by Gunter, Lewell F. & Ames, Glenn C.W.
- 45706 Caribbean Community Agro-Economy and the GATT/WTO Rules on Agriculture: Imperatives for Subregional Growth and Development
by Davis, Carlton George & Ballayram
March 2000, Volume 4, Issue 1
March 1996, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 45590 The Feeding of Leucaena (Leucaena Leucocephala) Forage to Ruminants
by Garcia, Gary W. & Lallo, C.H.O & Benn, A.
- 45591 Incorporating Nutrition into Agricultural Economics Research in the Caribbean
by McIntosh, Curtis & Pemberton, Carlisle A. & Henderson-Brewster, Charlene
- 45593 Preliminary Evaluation of Alternative Models for Banana Production Forecasting in the Windward Islands
by Thomas-Louisy, Luvette & Alexander-Louis, Theresa
- 45594 Agricultural Extension in the Eastern Caribbean: Some Lessons Learnt
by Campbell, Dunstan A.C. & Henderson, Thomas H.
- 45595 Tropical Poultry into the 21st Century
by Domingo, Dan T.
March 1994, Volume 2, Issue 1
September 1992, Volume 1, Issue 2
March 1992, Volume 1, Issue 1