Contact information of Caribbean Agro-Economic Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:fabtho. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caestea.html .
December 2019, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 303029 Evaluating the Efficacy of Chief Tree Resources as an Early Childhood Intervention for Improving the Adoption of Healthier Eating Habits in Saint Lucia
by Theophile, Brent & Mathurin, Titus
- 303030 Rethinking Caribbean Food and Nutrition Security via Utilisation of Local Foods
by Gordon, Ronald & Evans, Edward
- 303032 Sovereign Wealth Funds and Caribbean Economic Development: Measures Matter
by Sharland, Alex & Affuso, Ermanno
- 303033 Holistic Diagnosis of the School Feeding Programs in 14 Countries of the Caribbean Community – A Report
by Patterson-Andrews, Hazel
- 303034 Communiqué for the 33rd West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference
by Floyd, Kishalla & Maharajh, Savita
- 303035 Executive of the Caribbean Agro-Economic Society
by Caribbean Agro-Economic Society
- 303036 Editorial
by Pemberton, Carlisle
- 303037 Table of Contents
by Caribbean Agro-Economic Society
December 2018, Volume 10, Issue 2
August 2018, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 276166 Abstracts
by Carlisle Pemberton
- 276167 How can Caribbean Agriculture Reach its Potential?
by Romuld, Bree & Bammann, Heiko
- 276168 Factors Influencing Purchasing Behaviour for Clothing by Adolescents: Implications for Their Food Purchasing
by Gordon, Margaret & Pemberton, Carlisle
- 276169 Examining the applicability of Beeswax and Cassava Starch to extend the Postharvest life of Mangoes (Mangifera indica)
by Harry, Tandika & Morrison, Donna
- 276170 A Preliminary Microbial Survey of Ready-To-Eat Salads at Popular Food Establishments in Trinidad
by Singh, Narita & Badrie, Neela
- 276171 Improving the Production of Tomatoes through Agronomic Research to Improve Food Security in Barbados
by Ragoonath-Devonish, Evangeline & Kellman, Anthony
- 276172 Exploring the Talent Needs for Food Safety Professionals in Established Food Processing Companies in Trinidad by Exploring the Talent Needs for Food Safety Professionals in Established Food Processing Companies in Trinidad by
by Singh, Dharamdeo & Blackman, Jenelle Yarde
- 276173 Editorial
by Pemberton, Carlisle
December 2017, Volume 09, Issue 1
- 273124 Communiqué for the 32nd West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference
by Pemberton, Carlisle
- 273125 Food Security and Climate Change in Guyana
by Affuso, Ermanno
- 273126 Satisfaction and Quality of Housing among Older Persons in Rural East Trinidad
by Francis-Granderson,Isabella & Pemberton, Carlisle & De Sormeaux, Afiya
- 273127 From Farm to Table: Reducing Mycotoxin Contamination of Food in the Caribbean - A Review of Sustainable Strategies
by Morrison, Donna M. & Ramsay, Colin M. & Oguledo Victor, & Osiri, J. Kalu
- 273128 Case Study: Climate Effects Influence the Growth of Perth Mahaicony Farmers’ Association
by De Mendonca, Arnold
- 273129 List of Abstracts - Student Submissions
by Russell, Latrell & Thompson, Cyrilia & Culmer, Ashleigh & Smith, Marcelite & Carey, Iesha & Hutchison, Danielle & Mather, Krischa & Seymour, James & Smith, Wantinese & Davis, Lindsia & Micklewhite, Cysren & Hepburn, Erecia & Marshall, Troykell & Northe Jr. 1, Stanley B. & Smith, Brunett & Smith, Keiarj & Dixon, Allana & Bastian, Cyrus & Seymour, Khayl & Simmons, Jasmine & Darling, Kendra & Johnson, Tamarind
- 273130 List of Abstracts - Peer Submissions
by Ramsay, Colin M. & Oguledo, Victor I. & Morrison, Donna & Osiri, J. Kalu & Jain, Akshi & Degbedji, Janvier & Junior, Cary & Hepburn, Erecia & Fridie, Marsha & Wallace, Malcolm Xavier & John, Dwane & Mele, Anthony & Thao, Touyee & Florence Cassel S., & Goorahoo, Dave & Maier, Vivian & Shrestha, Anil & Angeles, Jorge A & Steinhauer, Katrina M. & To, Mala & Budhathoki, Samikshya & Rios, Sonia & Hanson, Bradley & McDowall-Emefiele, Sharin & Jolly, Pauline & Junkins, Anna & Padilla, Luz & Mazariegos, Manolo & Francis-Granderson, Isabella & McDonald, Andrea & Buckmire, Dianne & Rocke, Kern & Roberts-Hall, Laura & Ramrattan, Lisa & Maharaj, Omardath & Seepersad, Govind & Iton, Ardon
- 273131 List of Participants
2016, Volume 08, Issue 1
2007, Volume 07, Issue 1
- 1-18 The International Competitiveness of the Table Egg Industry of Trinidad and Tobago
by Harry, Edric
- 1-18 Globalization Equity and Justice in Small Nation States
by Jolly, Curtis M. & Bayard, Budry & Ligeon, Carel & Keefe, Alison M.
- 1-18 Environmental Perceptions and Behavioral Change of Hillside Farmers: The Case of Haiti
by Bayard, Budry & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 1-20 Copper Mining and Environmental Costs in Dominica
by Harris-Charles, Emaline L. & Pemberton, Carlisle A.
- 1-20 Export Diversification in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Taylor, Timothy G.
- 1-24 Private Responses to Public Incentives for Invasive Species Management
by Ranjan, Ram & Evans, Edward A.
- 1-29 U.S. Import Demand for Tilapia from Selected FTAA Countries
by Ligeon, Carel & Bayard, Budry & Clark, Joy M. & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 1-30 Booming Hydrocarbon Exports, De-Agriculturalization and Food Security in Trinidad and Tobago
by Hosein, Roger
- 36807 An Estimation of the Efficient Size of Sugarcane Enterprises for Farmers in Trinidad
by Palmer, Donald W. & Pemberton, Carlisle A.
October 2003, Volume 06, Issue 1
- 1-10 Assessing the Performance and Impact of Agricultural Information Products and Services: Development of a Methodology
by Singh, Ranjit H. & Lauckner, Bruce
- 1-15 Management of Soil Conservation Practices in Haiti: A Comparative Analysis of Alley Cropping and Rock Walls
by Bayard, Budry & Jolly, Curtis M. & Wilson, Norbert L.W. & Shannon, Dennis A.
- 1-15 The Contribution of Regional Trading Arrangements to Economic Convergence
by Tavernier, Edmund M.
- 1-17 Responding to the Effects of Climate Change on Agriculture, Fisheries and Tourism in the Caribbean Region Utilising Geoinformatics
by Baban, Serwan M.J.
- 1-20 Economic Reforms and Agricultural Supply Response in Jamaica
by Ballayram & Davis, Carlton George
- 1-20 Export Specialization in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Taylor, Timothy G. & Bonnett, Eric T.
- 1-22 The United States Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002: Implications for CARICOM Sugar Producers
by Evans, Edward A. & Rankine, Lloyd B.
- 1-22 Economic Asymmetries, Trade Liberalization and Regional Integration: Issues and Policy Implications for Caricom Countries
by Walters, Lurleen M. & Lowe, Garfield G. & Davis, Carlton George
- 1-23 Potential Effects of FTAA on US/CARICOM Fish Trade
by Keefe, Alison M. & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 1-23 Regional Economic Partnership Agreements and Its Implications for CARICOM Sugar Exporting Economies
by Hosein, Roger & Tiwarie, Bhoendradatt
January 2002, Volume 05, Issue 2
- 1-16 Negotiating the Future of CARICOM's Sugar Industry: The Implications of WTO-Type Commitments
by Thomas, Clive Y.
- 1-19 A Competitiveness Assessment of a Major Livestock Industry in CARICOM: The Case of Broiler in Trinidad and Tobago
by Seepersad, Govind & Rankine, Lloyd B.
- 1-20 Non-Trade Concerns and Special and Differential Treatment: A Caribbean Perspective for the WTO 2
by Singh, Ranjit H. & Evans, Edward A. & Roberts, Simone
- 1-22 Unilateral and Multilateral Trade Liberalization on Sugar and Implications on the US and World Sugar Industries
by Koo, Won W.
- 1-24 Financing Agricultural Competiveness in the Caribbean
by Wenner, Mark D. & Davis, Carlton George & Christy, Ralph D.
December 2001, Volume 05, Issue 1
January 2001, Volume 04, Issue 2
- 1-13 Productivity Growth, Technical Progress and Efficiency Change in the Caribbean: Key Ingredients for "International Competitiveness"
by Roberts, Sharon D. & Langham, Max R.
- 1-13 U.S. - Mexican Tomato Wars and the 1996 Antidumping Suspension Agreement
by Gunter, Lewell F. & Ames, Glenn C.W.
- 1-17 Response to Un-Competitiveness: Rational or Irrational? - The Case of the St. Lucian Banana Industry
by Roberts, Sharon D. & Pemberton, Carlisle A.
- 1-18 Competitiveness of the Broiler Industry in Trinidad and Tobago: Pre and Post Liberalization
by Singh, Ranjit H. & Seepersad, Govind & Rankine, Lloyd B.
- 1-18 Caribbean Community Agro-Economy and the GATT/WTO Rules on Agriculture: Imperatives for Subregional Growth and Development
by Davis, Carlton George & Ballayram
March 2000, Volume 04, Issue 1
March 1996, Volume 03, Issue 1
- 1-3 Tropical Poultry into the 21st Century
by Domingo, Dan T.
- 1-10 Preliminary Evaluation of Alternative Models for Banana Production Forecasting in the Windward Islands
by Thomas-Louisy, Luvette & Alexander-Louis, Theresa
- 1-10 Agricultural Extension in the Eastern Caribbean: Some Lessons Learnt
by Campbell, Dunstan A.C. & Henderson, Thomas H.
- 1-15 The Feeding of Leucaena (Leucaena Leucocephala) Forage to Ruminants
by Garcia, Gary W. & Lallo, C.H.O & Benn, A.
- 1-17 Incorporating Nutrition into Agricultural Economics Research in the Caribbean
by McIntosh, Curtis & Pemberton, Carlisle A. & Henderson-Brewster, Charlene
March 1994, Volume 02, Issue 1
September 1992, Volume 01, Issue 2
March 1992, Volume 01, Issue 1