Globalization Equity and Justice in Small Nation States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Hopkins, Jane & Kelly , Valerie & Hazell, P. B. R. & McKenna, Anna A. & Gruhn, Peter & Hojjati, Behjat & Sil, Jayashree & Courbois, Claude, 1998. "Agricultural growth linkages in Sub-Saharan Africa:," Research reports 107, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ben-David, Dan & Loewy, Michael B, 2000.
"Knowledge Dissemination, Capital Accumulation, Trade, and Endogenous Growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 637-650, October.
- Ben-David, Dan & Loewy, Michael B, 1996. "Knowledge Dissemination, Capital Accumulation, Trade and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1335, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ben-David, D & Loewy, M-B, 1997. "Knowledge Dissemination, Capital Accumulation, Trade, and Endogenous Growth," Papers 3-97, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Romer, Paul, 1994.
"New goods, old theory, and the welfare costs of trade restrictions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-38, February.
- Paul M. Romer, 1993. "New Goods, Old Theory, and the Welfare Costs of Trade Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 4452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1971. "A Note on Error Components Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 383-396, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCaribbean states; regression analysis; globalization; equity.; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:fabtho:36800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caestea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.