Optimal Land Conversion And Growth With Uncertain Biodiversity Costs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leroux, Anke D. & Creedy, John, 2007. "Optimal land conversion and growth with uncertain biodiversity costs," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 542-549, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Dubois & Tomislav Vukina, 2004.
"Grower Risk Aversion and the Cost of Moral Hazard in Livestock Production Contracts,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 835-841.
- Dubois, Pierre & Vukina, Tomislav, 2003. "Grower Risk Aversion and the Cost of Moral Hazard in Livestock Production Contracts," IDEI Working Papers 248, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Charles J. Cicchetti & A. Myrick Freeman III, 1971. "Option Demand and Consumer Surplus: Further Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(3), pages 528-539.
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & Adam S. Booij, 2003.
"Risk Aversion and the Subjective Time Discount Rate: A Joint Approach,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-018/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & Adam S. Booij, 2003. "Risk Aversion and the Subjective Time Discount Rate: A Joint Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 923, CESifo Group Munich.
- Barrett, Scott, 1992. "Economic growth and environmental preservation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 289-300, November.
- Swallow, Stephen K., 1990. "Depletion of the environmental basis for renewable resources: The economics of interdependent renewable and nonrenewable resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 281-296, November.
- Shlomo Benartzi & Richard H. Thaler, 1995.
"Myopic Loss Aversion and the Equity Premium Puzzle,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 73-92.
- Shlomo Benartzi & Richard H. Thaler, 1993. "Myopic Loss Aversion and the Equity Premium Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 4369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubio, Santiago J. & Goetz, Renan-U., 1998. "Optimal growth and land preservation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 345-372, December.
- N. Kaldor, 1971. "A Comment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 45-46.
- Swanson, Timothy M, 1994. "The Economics of Extinction Revisited and Revised: A Generalised Framework for the Analysis of the Problems of Endangered Species and Biodiversity Losses," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 800-821, Supplemen.
- Hofkes, Marjan W., 1996. "Modelling sustainable development: An economy-ecology integrated model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 333-353, July.
- Smulders, Sjak & van Soest, Daan & Withagen, Cees, 2004.
"International trade, species diversity, and habitat conservation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 891-910, September.
- Smulders, J.A. & van Soest, D.P. & Withagen, C.A.A.M., 2004. "International trade, species diversity and habitat conservation," Other publications TiSEM 806c53bc-ccb6-4c9a-b301-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- U Pascual & N P Russell & A A Omer, 2003. "Does Loss in Biodiversity Compromise Productivity in Intensive Agriculture?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0322, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Carlsson, Fredrik & Daruvala, Dinky, 2001. "Measuring Hypothetical Grandparents Preferences For Equality And Relative Standings," Working Papers in Economics 42, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Raymond Gradus & Sjak Smulders, 1993.
"The trade-off between environmental care and long-term growth—Pollution in three prototype growth models,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 25-51, February.
- Smulders, J.A. & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1993. "The trade-off between environmental care and long-term growth : Pollution in three proto-type growth models," Other publications TiSEM f3ec6de7-f996-4ac0-b872-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dietrich Earnhart, 2000. "Liability for Past Environmental Contamination and Privatization," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 302, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:cdl:ucsdec:545419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Earnhart, Dietrich, 2000. "Liability for Past Environmental Contamination and Privatization," CEPR Discussion Papers 2571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher & McAusland, Carol, 2004. "On trade, land-use, and biodiversity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 911-925, September.
- Jeffrey A. Krautkraemer, 1998. "Nonrenewable Resource Scarcity," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2065-2107, December.
- Richard T. Carson & Robert Cameron Mitchell, 2006.
"Public Preferences Toward Environmental Risks: The Case of Trihalomethanes,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Contingent Valuation, chapter 19
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carson, Richard T & Mitchell, Robert Cameron, 2000. "Public Preferences Towards Environmental Risks: The Case of Trihalomethanes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt12t5g549, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Charles Perrings, 1998. "Resilience in the Dynamics of Economy-Environment Systems," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 503-520, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:10:p:1427-1439 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:272:y:2014:i:c:p:175-187 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.