International trade, species diversity, and habitat conservation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott, 1999.
"Trade, spatial separation, and the environment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 137-168, February.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 1995. "Trade, Spatial Separation, and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 5242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1998. "Open access renewable resources: Trade and trade policy in a two-country model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-209, April.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1996. "Open Access Renewable Resources: Trade and Trade Policy in a Two-CountryModel," NBER Working Papers 5474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Swallow, Stephen K., 1990. "Depletion of the environmental basis for renewable resources: The economics of interdependent renewable and nonrenewable resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 281-296, November.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2003. "Habitat-Fishery Linkages And Mangrove Loss In Thailand," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 59-77, 01.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "International Trade and Open-Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 526-552, August.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1995. "International Trade and Open Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case," NBER Working Papers 5021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1997. "International trade between consumer and conservationist countries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 267-297, November.
- James Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "International Trade Between Consumer and Conservationist Countries," NBER Working Papers 6006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Swanson, Timothy M, 1994. "The Economics of Extinction Revisited and Revised: A Generalised Framework for the Analysis of the Problems of Endangered Species and Biodiversity Losses," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 800-821, Supplemen.
- Richard Damania & Randy Stringer & K. Ullas Karanth & Brad Stith, 2003. "The Economics of Protecting Tiger Populations: Linking Household Behavior to Poaching and Prey Depletion," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 198-216.
- Southgate, Douglas & Sierra, Rodrigo & Brown, Lawrence, 1991. "The causes of tropical deforestation in Ecuador: A statistical analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 1145-1151, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)