International trade, species diversity, and habitat conservation
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1996.
"Open Access Renewable Resources: Trade and Trade Policy in a Two-CountryModel,"
NBER Working Papers
5474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1998. "Open access renewable resources: Trade and trade policy in a two-country model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-209, April.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997.
"International Trade and Open-Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 526-52, August.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1995. "International Trade and Open Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case," NBER Working Papers 5021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997.
"International Trade Between Consumer and Conservationist Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
6006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1997. "International trade between consumer and conservationist countries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 267-297, November.
- Swallow, Stephen K., 1990. "Depletion of the environmental basis for renewable resources: The economics of interdependent renewable and nonrenewable resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 281-296, November.
- Swanson, Timothy M, 1994. "The Economics of Extinction Revisited and Revised: A Generalised Framework for the Analysis of the Problems of Endangered Species and Biodiversity Losses," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 800-821, Supplemen.
- Richard Damania & Randy Stringer & K. Ullas Karanth & Brad Stith, 2003. "The Economics of Protecting Tiger Populations: Linking Household Behavior to Poaching and Prey Depletion," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 198-216.
- Southgate, Douglas & Sierra, Rodrigo & Brown, Lawrence, 1991. "The causes of tropical deforestation in Ecuador: A statistical analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 1145-1151, September.
- Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott, 1999.
"Trade, spatial separation, and the environment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 137-168, February.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2003. "Habitat-Fishery Linkages And Mangrove Loss In Thailand," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 59-77, 01.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:48:y:2004:i:2:p:891-910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.