Spatial patterns of biodiversity conservation in a multiregional general equilibrium model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armstrong, Claire W. & Skonhoft, Anders, 2006.
"Marine reserves: A bio-economic model with asymmetric density dependent migration,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 466-476, May.
- Anders Skonhoft & Claire Armstrong, 2005. "Marine reserves. A bio-economic model with asymmetric density dependent migration," Working Paper Series 5005, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Rauscher, Michael & Barbier, Edward B., 2010. "Biodiversity and geography," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 241-260, April.
- Eppink, Florian V. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2007. "Ecological theories and indicators in economic models of biodiversity loss and conservation: A critical review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 284-293, March.
- Hoel, Michael & Shapiro, Perry, 2003.
"Population mobility and transboundary environmental problems,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 1013-1024, May.
- Michael Hoel & Perry Shapiro, 2001. "Population Mobility and Transboundary Environmental Problems," CESifo Working Paper Series 488, CESifo Group Munich.
- Smulders, Sjak & van Soest, Daan & Withagen, Cees, 2004.
"International trade, species diversity, and habitat conservation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 891-910, September.
- Smulders, J.A. & van Soest, D.P. & Withagen, C.A.A.M., 2004. "International trade, species diversity and habitat conservation," Other publications TiSEM 806c53bc-ccb6-4c9a-b301-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Barbier, Edward B. & Schulz, Carl-Erik, 1997. "Wildlife, biodiversity and trade," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 145-172, May.
- Wellisch, Dietmar, 1994. "Interregional spillovers in the presence of perfect and imperfect household mobility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 167-184, October.
- Haavio, Markus, 2005.
"Transboundary pollution and household mobility: Are they equivalent?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 252-275, September.
- Haavio, M., 2001. "Transboundary Pollution and Household Mobility: Are They Equivalent?," University of Helsinki, Department of Economics 500, Department of Economics.
- Silva, Emilson C. D., 1997. "Decentralized and Efficient Control of Transboundary Pollution in Federal Systems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 95-108, January.
- Alvin Y. So, 2002. "Guest Editor's Introduction," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 3-25, May.
- Agnar Sandmo & David Wildasin, 1999. "Taxation, Migration, and Pollution," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(1), pages 39-59, February.
- Eppink, Florian V. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & Rietveld, Piet, 2004. "Modelling biodiversity and land use: urban growth, agriculture and nature in a wetland area," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 201-216, December.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2001. "A Bioeconomic Model of Marine Reserve Creation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 257-276, November.
- Wellisch Dietmar, 1995. "Locational Choices of Firms and Decentralized Environmental Policy with Various Instruments," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 290-310, May.
- Elbers Chris & Withagen Cees, 2003. "Environmental Policy, Population Dynamics and Agglomeration," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-23, December.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Armsworth, Paul R. & Kendall, Bruce E. & Davis, Frank W., 2004. "An introduction to biodiversity concepts for environmental economists," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 1999. "Bioeconomics of Spatial Exploitation in a Patchy Environment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 129-150, March.
- Mueser Peter R. & Graves Philip E., 1995. "Examining the Role of Economic Opportunity and Amenities in Explaining Population Redistribution," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 176-200, March.
- Lange Andreas & Quaas Martin F, 2007. "Economic Geography and the Effect of Environmental Pollution on Agglomeration," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-33, October.
- Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher & McAusland, Carol, 2004. "On trade, land-use, and biodiversity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 911-925, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertram, Christine, 2010. "Integrating biodiversity indices into a multi-species optimal control model," Kiel Working Papers 1662, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Quaas, Martin F. & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2008.
"Natural vs. financial insurance in the management of public-good ecosystems,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 397-406, April.
- Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2006. "Natural vs. financial insurance in the management of public-good ecosystems," Working Paper Series in Economics 34, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Kulmer, Veronika & Koland, Olivia & Steininger, Karl W. & Fürst, Bernhard & Käfer, Andreas, 2014. "The interaction of spatial planning and transport policy: A regional perspective on sprawl," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 7(1), pages 57-77.
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiversity conservation Extinction risk Monopolistic competition Population dynamics Regional specialisation Reserve sites Spatial economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:31:y:2009:i:2:p:75-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .