Modelling biodiversity and land use: urban growth, agriculture and nature in a wetland area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Turner, R. Kerry & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Soderqvist, Tore & Barendregt, Aat & van der Straaten, Jan & Maltby, Edward & van Ierland, Ekko C., 2000. "Ecological-economic analysis of wetlands: scientific integration for management and policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 7-23, October.
- Edward B. Barbier, 1994. "Valuing Environmental Functions: Tropical Wetlands," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(2), pages 155-173.
- Janssen, Marco A. & Anderies, John M. & Walker, Brian H., 2004. "Robust strategies for managing rangelands with multiple stable attractors," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 140-162, January.
- Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Kainuma, Mikiko & Morita, Tsuneyuki, 1995. "Scenario analysis of global warming using the Asian Pacific Integrated Model (AIM)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 357-371.
- Nancy E. Bockstael, 1996. "Modeling Economics and Ecology: The Importance of a Spatial Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1168-1180.
- Soderqvist, Tore, 2003. "Are farmers prosocial? Determinants of the willingness to participate in a Swedish catchment-based wetland creation programme," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 105-120, November.
- Perrings, Charles & Walker, Brian, 1997. "Biodiversity, resilience and the control of ecological-economic systems: the case of fire-driven rangelands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 73-83, July.
- Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Wainger, Lisa A. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 1997. "Spatial landscape indices in a hedonic framework: an ecological economics analysis using GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 251-264, December.
- Brent L. Mahan & BStephen Polasky & Richard M. Adams, 2000. "Valuing Urban Wetlands: A Property Price Approach," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(1), pages 100-113.
- Coxhead, Ian & Shively, Gerald & Shuai, Xiaobing, 2002. "Development policies, resource constraints, and agricultural expansion on the Philippine land frontier," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 341-363, May.
- Chopra, Kanchan & Adhikari, Saroj Kumar, 2004. "Environment development linkages: modelling a wetland system for ecological and economic value," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 19-45, February.
- Ramón López, 1998. "Agricultural Intensification, Common Property Resources and the Farm-Household," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 443-458, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jogo, Wellington & Hassan, Rashid, 2010. "Balancing the use of wetlands for economic well-being and ecological security: The case of the Limpopo wetland in southern Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1569-1579, May.
- Eppink, Florian V. & Withagen, Cees A., 2009. "Spatial patterns of biodiversity conservation in a multiregional general equilibrium model," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 75-88, May.
- Videira, Nuno & Antunes, Paula & Santos, Rui, 2009. "Scoping river basin management issues with participatory modelling: The Baixo Guadiana experience," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 965-978, February.
- BenDor, Todd & Scheffran, Jürgen & Hannon, Bruce, 2009. "Ecological and economic sustainability in fishery management: A multi-agent model for understanding competition and cooperation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1061-1073, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:51:y:2004:i:3-4:p:201-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.