Balancing the use of wetlands for economic well-being and ecological security: The case of the Limpopo wetland in southern Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Beukering, Pieter J. H. & Cesar, Herman S. J. & Janssen, Marco A., 2003. "Economic valuation of the Leuser National Park on Sumatra, Indonesia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 43-62, February.
- Eppink, Florian V. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & Rietveld, Piet, 2004. "Modelling biodiversity and land use: urban growth, agriculture and nature in a wetland area," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 201-216, December.
- Chopra, Kanchan & Adhikari, Saroj Kumar, 2004. "Environment development linkages: modelling a wetland system for ecological and economic value," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 19-45, February.
- Brandon, Katrina Eadie & Wells, Michael, 1992. "Planning for people and parks: Design dilemmas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 557-570, April.
- P. L. Wickins, 1981. "The Natives Land Act of 1913: A Cautionary Essay on Simple Explanations of Complex Change," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 49(2), pages 65-89, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:126-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hassan, R.M. & Crafford, J.G., 2015. "Measuring the contribution of ecological composition and functional services of ecosystems to the dynamics of KwaZulu-Natal coast fisheries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 306-313.
- Sanga, G.J. & Mungatana, E.D., 2016. "Integrating ecology and economics in understanding responses in securing land-use externalities internalization in water catchments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 28-39.
More about this item
KeywordsWetlands Southern Africa Ecological-economic model Economic well-being;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:69:y:2010:i:7:p:1569-1579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.