Winds of Change : East Asia's Sustainable Energy Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sterner, Thomas, 2007. "Fuel taxes: An important instrument for climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3194-3202, June.
- Weber, Christopher L. & Peters, Glen P. & Guan, Dabo & Hubacek, Klaus, 2008. "The contribution of Chinese exports to climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3572-3577, September.
- Noureddine Berrah & Fei Feng & Roland Priddle & Leiping Wang, 2007. "Sustainable Energy in China : The Closing Window of Opportunity," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6625.
- Karan Capoor & Philippe Ambrosi, "undated". "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2009," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13403, The World Bank.
- Gibbins, Jon & Chalmers, Hannah, 2008. "Preparing for global rollout: A `developed country first' demonstration programme for rapid CCS deployment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 501-507, February.
- Robert P. Taylor & Chandrasekar Govindarajalu & Jeremy Levin & Anke S. Meyer & William A. Ward, 2008. "Financing Energy Efficiency : Lessons from Brazil, China, India, and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6349.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Energy - Energy and Environment Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .