State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2009
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Cian, Enrica & Tavoni, Massimo, 2012. "Do technology externalities justify restrictions on emission permit trading?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 624-646.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2011.
"Macroeconomics, finance, commodities: Interactions with carbon markets in a data-rich model,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 557-567.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2011. "Macroeconomics, finance, commodities: Interactions with carbon markets in a data-rich model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 557-567, January.
- Haupt, Madlen & Ismer, Roland, 2011. "Emissions Trading Schemes under IFRS - Towards a “true and fair view”," EconStor Research Reports 65872, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Liu, Liwei & Chen, Chuxiang & Zhao, Yufei & Zhao, Erdong, 2015. "China׳s carbon-emissions trading: Overview, challenges and future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 254-266.
- Claudia Kettner & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig & Angela Köppl, 2011. "The EU Emission Trading Scheme. Allocation Patterns and Trading Flows," WIFO Working Papers 402, WIFO.
- Hong, Jin & Guo, Xiumei & Marinova, Dora & Yang, Fengli & Yu, Wentao, 2013. "Clean development mechanism in China: Regional distribution and prospects," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 151-163.
- World Bank, 2011. "Climate-Resilient Development in Vietnam," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27393, The World Bank.
- Winkelman, Andrew G. & Moore, Michael R., 2011. "Explaining the differential distribution of Clean Development Mechanism projects across host countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1132-1143, March.
- Jinshan Zhu & Hui Yao & Yingkai Tang & Liyong Wang, 2015. "An econometric analysis of sub-national Clean Development Mechanism performance in China," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(7), pages 1137-1153, October.
- Hu, Guangyu & Rong, Ke & Shi, Yongjiang & Yu, Jing, 2014. "Sustaining the emerging carbon trading industry development: A business ecosystem approach of carbon traders," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 587-597.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:8:p:1624-1645 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:43:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10657-016-9550-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Zhen-Hua & Zou, Le-Le & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2011. "Carbon price volatility: Evidence from EU ETS," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 590-598, March.
- Flachsland, Christian & Brunner, Steffen & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Creutzig, Felix, 2011.
"Climate policies for road transport revisited (II): Closing the policy gap with cap-and-trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2100-2110, April.
- Christian Flachsland & Steffen Brunner & Ottmar Edenhofer & Felix Creutzig, 2010. "Climate policies for road transport revisited (II): Closing the policy gap with cap-and-trade," Working Papers 2, Department of Climate Change Economics, TU Berlin.
- Gabriel Ménard, 2013. "Environmental non-governmental organizations: key players in development in a changing climate—a case study of Mali," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 117-131, February.
- Pistorius, Till & Schaich, Harald & Winkel, Georg & Plieninger, Tobias & Bieling, Claudia & Konold, Werner & Volz, Karl-Reinhard, 2012. "Lessons for REDDplus: A comparative analysis of the German discourse on forest functions and the global ecosystem services debate," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 4-12.
- Jinshan Zhu, 2014. "Assessing China's discriminative tax on Clean Development Mechanism projects. Does China's tax have so many functions?," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(3), pages 447-466, March.
- Paola Ovando & José L. Oviedo & Pablo Campos, 2015. "Measuring total social income of a stone pine afforestation in Huelva (Spain)," Working Papers 1501, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
- Farley, Josh & Aquino, André & Daniels, Amy & Moulaert, Azur & Lee, Dan & Krause, Abby, 2010. "Global mechanisms for sustaining and enhancing PES schemes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2075-2084, September.
- Xiaodong Wang & Noureddine Berrah & Subodh Mathur & Ferdinand Vinuya, 2010. "Winds of Change : East Asia's Sustainable Energy Future," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2483.
- Peter Warwick & Chew Ng, 2012. "The ‘Cost’ of Climate Change: How Carbon Emissions Allowances are Accounted for Amongst European Union Companies," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 22(1), pages 54-67, March.
- Green Jessica F, 2010. "Private Standards in the Climate Regime: The Greenhouse Gas Protocol," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-39, October.
- Crossland, Jarrod & Li, Bin & Roca, Eduardo, 2013. "Is the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS) informationally efficient? Evidence from momentum-based trading strategies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 10-23.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy - Energy Production and Transportation Energy - Energy and Environment Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:13403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .