On the relationship between GHGs and Global Temperature Anomalies: Multi-level rolling analysis and Copula calibration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb & Rupert Read & Raphael Douady & Joseph Norman & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2014.
"The Precautionary Principle (with Application to the Genetic Modification of Organisms),"
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb & Rupert Read & Raphaël Douady & Joseph Norman & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2014. "The Precautionary Principle (with Application to the Genetic Modification of Organisms)," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01479405, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsGHGs; Global temperature anomalies; Rolling analysis; Copulas;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-02-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2017-02-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-02-12 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:17-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .