Financing Energy Efficiency : Lessons from Brazil, China, India, and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Newman, Andrew F, 1993.
"Occupational Choice and the Process of Development,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 274-298, April.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Andrew F. Newman, 1990. "Occupational Choice and the Process of Development," Discussion Papers 911, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Mills, Evan, 2003. "Risk transfer via energy-savings insurance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 273-281, February.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun “QJ” & Qian, Meijun, 2012.
"Financing firms in India,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 409-445.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2006. "Financing firms in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3975, The World Bank.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2011. "Financing Firms in India," Working Papers 12-01, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2010. "Climate Change and the World Bank Group : Phase II - The Challenge of Low-Carbon Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2548, March.
- World Bank, 2015. "India," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22275, The World Bank.
- Sousa, José Luís & Martins, António Gomes & Jorge, Humberto, 2013. "Dealing with the paradox of energy efficiency promotion by electric utilities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 251-258.
- World Bank, 2009. "Mexico - Low-Carbon Development : Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3124, The World Bank.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2013. "The effect of ESCO s on carbon dioxide emissions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(34), pages 4796-4804, December.
- de la Rue du Can, Stephane & Leventis, Greg & Phadke, Amol & Gopal, Anand, 2014. "Design of incentive programs for accelerating penetration of energy-efficient appliances," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 56-66.
- Fang, Wen Shwo & Miller, Stephen M. & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2012. "The effect of ESCOs on energy use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 558-568.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Same Energy, More power: Accelerating Energy Efficiency in Asia," ADB Reports RPT135828-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 05 Feb 2014.
- Xu, Pengpeng & Chan, Edwin Hon-Wan & Qian, Queena Kun, 2011. "Success factors of energy performance contracting (EPC) for sustainable building energy efficiency retrofit (BEER) of hotel buildings in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7389-7398.
- Nicholas Tatrallyay & Martin Stadelmann, 2013. "Climate change mitigation and international finance: the effectiveness of the Clean Development Mechanism and the Global Environment Facility in India and Brazil," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(7), pages 903-919, October.
- Nadia S. Ouedraogo, 2017. "Modeling sustainable long-term electricity supply–demand in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:8:p:1172-:d:107696 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Dixon & Richard Scheer & Gareth Williams, 2011. "Sustainable energy investments: contributions of the Global Environment Facility," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 83-102, January.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:01:y:2010:i:03:n:s2010007810000133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harinder Kohli & Anil Sood (ed.), 2010. "India 2039: An Affluent Society in One Generation," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number india2039, August.
- Ludovico Alcorta & Morgan Bazilian & Giuseppe De Simone & Ascha Pedersen, 2012. "Return on Investment from Industrial Energy Efficiency: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xiaodong Wang & Noureddine Berrah & Subodh Mathur & Ferdinand Vinuya, 2010. "Winds of Change : East Asia's Sustainable Energy Future," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2483, March.
- Sousa, José L. & Martins, António G. & Jorge, Humberto M., 2013. "World-wide non-mandatory involvement of electricity utilities in the promotion of energy efficiency and the Portuguese experience," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 319-331.
- Garbuzova-Schlifter, Maria & Madlener, Reinhard, 2016. "AHP-based risk analysis of energy performance contracting projects in Russia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 559-581.
- Todd M. Johnson & Claudio Alatorre & Zayra Romo & Feng Liu, 2010. "Low-Carbon Development for Mexico," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2398, March.
- World Bank, 2011. "Energy Intensive Sectors of the Indian Economy : Path to Low Carbon Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2798, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy - Energy and Environment Energy - Energy Demand Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environmental Economics and Policies Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .