Financing Energy Efficiency : Lessons from Brazil, China, India, and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Newman, Andrew F, 1993.
"Occupational Choice and the Process of Development,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 274-298, April.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Andrew F. Newman, 1990. "Occupational Choice and the Process of Development," Discussion Papers 911, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun “QJ” & Qian, Meijun, 2012. "Financing firms in India," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 409-445.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Mills, Evan, 2003. "Risk transfer via energy-savings insurance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 273-281, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2010. "Climate Change and the World Bank Group : Phase II - The Challenge of Low-Carbon Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2548.
- Robert Dixon & Richard Scheer & Gareth Williams, 2011. "Sustainable energy investments: contributions of the Global Environment Facility," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 83-102, January.
- World Bank, 2015. "India," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22275, The World Bank.
- Sousa, José Luís & Martins, António Gomes & Jorge, Humberto, 2013. "Dealing with the paradox of energy efficiency promotion by electric utilities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 251-258.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:01:y:2010:i:03:n:s2010007810000133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harinder Kohli & Anil Sood (ed.), 2010. "India 2039: An Affluent Society in One Generation," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number india2039, August.
- World Bank, 2009. "Mexico - Low-Carbon Development : Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3124, The World Bank.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2013. "The effect of ESCO s on carbon dioxide emissions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(34), pages 4796-4804, December.
- Ludovico Alcorta & Morgan Bazilian & Giuseppe De Simone & Ascha Pedersen, 2012. "Return on Investment from Industrial Energy Efficiency: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xiaodong Wang & Noureddine Berrah & Subodh Mathur & Ferdinand Vinuya, 2010. "Winds of Change : East Asia's Sustainable Energy Future," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2483.
- de la Rue du Can, Stephane & Leventis, Greg & Phadke, Amol & Gopal, Anand, 2014. "Design of incentive programs for accelerating penetration of energy-efficient appliances," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 56-66.
- Fang, Wen Shwo & Miller, Stephen M. & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2012. "The effect of ESCOs on energy use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 558-568.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Same Energy, More power: Accelerating Energy Efficiency in Asia," ADB Reports RPT135828-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 05 Feb 2014.
- Xu, Pengpeng & Chan, Edwin Hon-Wan & Qian, Queena Kun, 2011. "Success factors of energy performance contracting (EPC) for sustainable building energy efficiency retrofit (BEER) of hotel buildings in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7389-7398.
- Sousa, José L. & Martins, António G. & Jorge, Humberto M., 2013. "World-wide non-mandatory involvement of electricity utilities in the promotion of energy efficiency and the Portuguese experience," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 319-331.
- Garbuzova-Schlifter, Maria & Madlener, Reinhard, 2016. "AHP-based risk analysis of energy performance contracting projects in Russia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 559-581.
- Nicholas Tatrallyay & Martin Stadelmann, 2013. "Climate change mitigation and international finance: the effectiveness of the Clean Development Mechanism and the Global Environment Facility in India and Brazil," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(7), pages 903-919, October.
- Todd M. Johnson & Claudio Alatorre & Zayra Romo & Feng Liu, 2010. "Low-Carbon Development for Mexico," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2398.
- Nadia S. Ouedraogo, 2017. "Modeling sustainable long-term electricity supply–demand in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:8:p:1172-:d:107696 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011. "Energy Intensive Sectors of the Indian Economy : Path to Low Carbon Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2798, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy - Energy and Environment Energy - Energy Demand Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environmental Economics and Policies Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.