Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875 .
2023, Volume 55, Issue C
- S1042957323000141 Purpose, profit and social pressure
by Song, Fenghua & Thakor, Anjan & Quinn, Robert
- S1042957323000153 Shadow banking of non-financial firms: Arbitrage between formal and informal credit markets in China
by Du, Julan & Li, Chang & Wang, Yongqin
- S1042957323000232 The impact of bank regulation on the cost of credit: Evidence from a discontinuity in capital requirements
by Bonaccorsi di Patti, Emilia & Moscatelli, Mirko & Pietrosanti, Stefano
- S1042957323000244 Pricing, issuance volume, and design of innovative securities: The role of investor information
by Ammann, Manuel & Arnold, Marc & Straumann, Simon
- S1042957323000256 The effect of the Federal Reserve’s lending facility on PPP lending by commercial banks
by Anbil, Sriya & Carlson, Mark & Styczynski, Mary-Frances
- S1042957323000268 Florida (Un)chained
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Jaremski, Matthew
- S1042957323000281 Mitigating fire sales with a central clearing counterparty
by Vuillemey, Guillaume
2023, Volume 54, Issue C
- S1042957323000086 Fund ownership, wealth, and risk-taking: Evidence on private equity managers
by Bienz, Carsten & Thorburn, Karin S. & Walz, Uwe
- S1042957323000098 The fintech gender gap
by Chen, S. & Doerr, S. & Frost, J. & Gambacorta, L. & Shin, H.S.
- S1042957323000104 Bank stability and the price of loan commitments
by Rauf, Asad
- S1042957323000116 Financial intermediation and the funding of biomedical innovation: A review
by Lo, Andrew W. & Thakor, Richard T.
- S1042957323000128 Credit default swaps and debt specialization
by Clark, Brian & Donato, James & Francis, Bill B.
- S104295732300013X The agency costs of tranching: Evidence from RMBS
by Korgaonkar, Sanket
2023, Volume 53, Issue C
- S1042957322000493 Inefficient liquidity creation
by Luck, Stephan & Schempp, Paul
- S1042957322000523 What do mutual fund managers’ private portfolios tell us about their skills?
by Ibert, Markus
- S1042957322000547 Gender differences in reward-based crowdfunding
by Lin, Tse-Chun & Pursiainen, Vesa
- S1042957322000559 Firm R&D and financial analysis: How do they interact?
by Goldman, Jim & Peress, Joel
- S1042957322000560 Monetary policy effects in times of negative interest rates: What do bank stock prices tell us?
by Bats, Joost V. & Giuliodori, Massimo & Houben, Aerdt C.F.J.
- S1042957322000572 Do prime brokers intermediate capital?
by Sinclair, Andrew J.
- S1042957322000651 Restoring confidence in troubled financial institutions after a financial crisis
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Carlson, Mark
- S1042957322000687 The disciplining effect of supervisory scrutiny in the EU-wide stress test
by Kok, Christoffer & Müller, Carola & Ongena, Steven & Pancaro, Cosimo
- S1042957322000699 Cost of monitoring and risk taking in the money market funds industry
by Lugo, Stefano
- S1042957322000705 Small business lending under the PPP and PPPLF programs
by Lopez, Jose A. & Spiegel, Mark M.
- S1042957323000013 The role of culture in firm-bank matching
by Accetturo, Antonio & Barboni, Giorgia & Cascarano, Michele & Garcia-Appendini, Emilia
- S104295732200064X Banks, maturity transformation, and monetary policy
by Paul, Pascal
2022, Volume 52, Issue C
- S1042957320300486 Securitization and aggregate investment efficiency
by Mirza, Afrasiab & Stephens, Eric
- S1042957320300528 Safe but fragile: Information acquisition, liquidity support and redemption runs
by Koenig, Philipp J. & Pothier, David
- S1042957322000158 Stiffing the creditor: Asset verifiability and bankruptcy
by Giambona, Erasmo & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Matta, Rafael
- S1042957322000183 The countercyclical capital buffer and the composition of bank lending
by Auer, Raphael & Matyunina, Alexandra & Ongena, Steven
- S1042957322000201 Private deposit insurance, deposit flows, bank lending, and moral hazard
by Danisewicz, Piotr & Lee, Chun Hei & Schaeck, Klaus
- S1042957322000341 Carrot and stick: A role for benchmark-adjusted compensation in active fund management
by Sotes-Paladino, Juan & Zapatero, Fernando
- S1042957322000353 Political influence and banks: Evidence from mortgage lending
by Chu, Yongqiang & Zhang, Tim
- S1042957322000432 The dark side of liquidity regulation: Bank opacity and funding liquidity risk
by Raz, Arisyi F. & McGowan, Danny & Zhao, Tianshu
- S1042957322000444 On stock-based loans
by McWalter, Thomas A. & Ritchken, Peter H.
- S1042957322000456 Asset scarcity and collateral rehypothecation
by Maurin, Vincent
- S1042957322000468 Housing booms and bank growth
by Flannery, Mark J. & Lin, Leming & Wang, Luxi
- S1042957322000481 Bank CEO careers after bailouts: The effects of management turnover on bank risk
by Bunkanwanicha, Pramuan & Di Giuli, Alberta & Salvade, Federica
- S1042957322000511 Gender quotas and bank risk
by Liao, Rose C. & Loureiro, Gilberto & Taboada, Alvaro G.
- S1042957322000535 Implicit benefits and financing
by Allen, Franklin & Qian, Meijun & Xie, Jing
- S104295732200016X Ethics, capital and talent competition in banking
by Song, Fenghua & Thakor, Anjan
- S104295732200047X What do we learn from ratings about corporate social responsibility? New evidence of uninformative ratings
by Yang, Ruoke
- S104295732200050X Finance and inequality: The distributional impacts of bank credit rationing
by Choudhary, M. Ali & Jain, Anil
2022, Volume 51, Issue C
- S1042957321000073 Villains or scapegoats? The role of subprime borrowers in driving the U.S. housing boom
by Conklin, James N. & Frame, W. Scott & Gerardi, Kristopher & Liu, Haoyang
- S1042957321000085 A leverage-based measure of financial stability
by Adrian, Tobias & Borowiecki, Karol Jan & Tepper, Alexander
- S1042957322000110 Explicit deposit insurance design: International effects on bank lending during the global financial crisis✰
by Hasan, Iftekhar & Liu, Liuling & Saunders, Anthony & Zhang, Gaiyan
- S1042957322000146 Countercyclical prudential buffers and bank risk-taking
by Illueca, Manuel & Norden, Lars & Pacelli, Joseph & Udell, Gregory F.
- S1042957322000195 Consumption response to temporary price shock: Evidence from Singapore's annual sale event
by Agarwal, Sumit & Koo, Kang Mo & Qian, Wenlan
- S1042957322000213 Private equity and Covid-19
by Gompers, Paul A. & Kaplan, Steven N. & Mukharlyamov, Vladimir
- S1042957322000225 What lies beneath—Negative interest rates and bank lending
by Schelling, Tan & Towbin, Pascal
- S1042957322000328 Bailing out conflicted sovereigns
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Tsoulouhas, Theofanis
- S104295732030053X Interbank connections, contagion and bank distress in the Great Depression✰
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Jaremski, Matthew & Wheelock, David C.
- S104295732200033X The riskiness of credit allocation and financial stability
by Brandão-Marques, Luis & Chen, Qianying & Raddatz, Claudio & Vandenbussche, Jérôme & Xie, Peichu
2022, Volume 50, Issue C
- S1042957321000462 Fintech in the time of COVID−19: Technological adoption during crises
by Fu, Jonathan & Mishra, Mrinal
- S1042957321000474 The company you keep: Investment adviser clientele and mutual fund performance✰
by Beggs, William
- S1042957322000018 Venture Capital Coordination in Syndicates, Corporate Monitoring, and Firm Performance
by Kang, Jun-Koo & Li, Yingxiang & Oh, Seungjoon
- S1042957322000122 The Costs and Benefits of Performance Fees in Mutual Funds
by Servaes, Henri & Sigurdsson, Kari
- S1042957322000134 Institutional Shareholders and Bank Capital
by Garel, Alexandre & Petit-Romec, Arthur & Vennet, Rudi Vander
- S1042957322000171 Bank use of sovereign CDS in the Eurozone crisis: Hedging and risk incentives
by Acharya, Viral V. & Gündüz, Yalin & Johnson, Timothy C.
2022, Volume 49, Issue C
- S1042957320300358 The spread of deposit insurance and the global rise in bank asset risk since the 1970s
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Chen, Sophia
- S1042957320300474 Economic policy uncertainty and bank liquidity hoarding
by Berger, Allen N. & Guedhami, Omrane & Kim, Hugh H. & Li, Xinming
- S1042957320300498 Real liquidity and banking
by Liu, Zehao & He, Ping
- S1042957320300516 Information disclosure and the feedback effect in capital markets
by Terovitis, Spyros
- S1042957321000358 Who Values Economist Forecasts? Evidence From Trading in Treasury Markets
by James, Robert & Jarnecic, Elvis & Leung, Henry
- S1042957321000450 Banking integration and growth: Role of banks' previous industry exposure
by Karakaya, Neslihan & Michalski, Tomasz K. & Örs, Evren
2021, Volume 48, Issue C
- S1042957320300371 Capital requirements and mortgage pricing: Evidence from Basel II
by Benetton, Matteo & Eckley, Peter & Garbarino, Nicola & Kirwin, Liam & Latsi, Georgia
- S1042957320300383 Liquidity from two lending facilities
by Anbil, Sriya & Vossmeyer, Angela
- S1042957320300395 Securitization and optimal foreclosure
by Kuong, John Chi-Fong & Zeng, Jing
- S1042957320300504 Portfolio rebalancing and the transmission of large-scale asset purchase programs: Evidence from the Euro area
by Albertazzi, Ugo & Becker, Bo & Boucinha, Miguel
- S1042957321000231 Liquidity and price pressure in the corporate bond market: evidence from mega-bonds
by Helwege, Jean & Wang, Liying
- S1042957321000243 The real effects of relationship lending✰
by Banerjee, Ryan N. & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Sette, Enrico
- S1042957321000255 Large banks and small firm lending
by Bord, Vitaly M. & Ivashina, Victoria & Taliaferro, Ryan D.
- S1042957321000334 Credit default swaps and corporate bond trading
by Czech, Robert
- S1042957321000346 COVID-19, policy interventions and credit: The Brazilian experience
by Norden, Lars & Mesquita, Daniel & Wang, Weichao
- S104295732030036X The agency of CoCos: Why contingent convertible bonds are not for everyone
by Goncharenko, Roman & Ongena, Steven & Rauf, Asad
2021, Volume 47, Issue C
- S1042957320300267 The flight from maturity
by Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew & Xie, Lei
- S1042957320300279 Watering a lemon tree: Heterogeneous risk taking and monetary policy transmission
by Choi, Dong Beom & Eisenbach, Thomas M. & Yorulmazer, Tanju
- S1042957320300346 Corporate Inversions and Governance
by Cortes, Felipe & Gomes, Armando & Gopalan, Radhakrishnan
- S1042957321000103 Management insulation and bank failures
by Ferreira, Daniel & Kershaw, David & Kirchmaier, Tom & Schuster, Edmund
- S1042957321000206 Two shades of opacity: Hidden orders and dark trading
by Degryse, Hans & Karagiannis, Nikolaos & Tombeur, Geoffrey & Wuyts, Gunther
- S1042957321000218 The external effects of bank executive pay: Liquidity creation and systemic risk
by DeYoung, Robert & Huang, Minjie
- S104295732100019X Surviving the perfect storm: The role of the lender of last resort☆
by Alves, Nuno & Bonfim, Diana & Soares, Carla
- S104295732100022X The wolves of Wall Street? Managerial attributes and bank risk
by Hagendorff, Jens & Saunders, Anthony & Steffen, Sascha & Vallascas, Francesco
2021, Volume 46, Issue C
- S1042957319300610 Capital inflows, equity issuance activity, and corporate investment
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Larrain, Mauricio & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- S1042957320300073 Transparency as a remedy for agency problems in securitization? The case of ECB’s loan-level reporting initiative
by Klein, Philipp & Mössinger, Carina & Pfingsten, Andreas
- S1042957320300139 The impacts of stricter merger legislation on bank mergers and acquisitions: Too-Big-To-Fail and competition
by Carletti, Elena & Ongena, Steven & Siedlarek, Jan-Peter & Spagnolo, Giancarlo
- S1042957320300140 The Effects of Liquidity Regulation on Bank Demand in Monetary Policy Operations
by Rezende, Marcelo & Styczynski, Mary-Frances & Vojtech, Cindy M.
- S1042957320300231 Sources of Liquidity and Liquidity Shortages
by Kahn, Charles M. & Wagner, Wolf
- S1042957320300243 Should bank capital regulation be risk sensitive?
by Ahnert, Toni & Chapman, James & Wilkins, Carolyn
- S1042957320300255 Underpricing in the euro area bond market: New evidence from post-crisis regulation and quantitative easing
by Rischen, Tobias & Theissen, Erik
- S1042957321000097 Optimal macroprudential policy and rational bubbles
by Freixas, Xavier & Perez-Reyna, David
- S104295732030022X Active loan trading
by Fabozzi, Frank J. & Klingler, Sven & Mølgaard, Pia & Nielsen, Mads Stenbo
2021, Volume 45, Issue C
- S1042957319300221 Politics, credit allocation and bank capital requirements
by Thakor, Anjan V.
- S1042957319300336 Bank capital requirements, loan guarantees and firm performance
by Mayordomo, Sergio & Moreno, Antonio & Ongena, Steven & Rodríguez-Moreno, María
- S1042957319300488 The economics of PIPEs
by Lim, Jongha & Schwert, Michael & Weisbach, Michael S.
- S1042957320300085 Capital structure under collusion
by Ferrés, Daniel & Ormazabal, Gaizka & Povel, Paul & Sertsios, Giorgo
- S1042957320300097 Do banks appraise internal capital markets during credit shocks? Evidence from the Greek crisis
by Avramidis, Panagiotis & Asimakopoulos, Ioannis & Malliaropulos, Dimitris & Travlos, Nickolaos G.
- S1042957320300103 Foreign banks and trade
by Claessens, Stijn & van Horen, Neeltje
- S1042957320300115 Financial integration and credit democratization: Linking banking deregulation to economic growth
by Berger, Elizabeth A. & Butler, Alexander W. & Hu, Edwin & Zekhnini, Morad
2020, Volume 44, Issue C
- S1042957319300191 Bank lines of credit as contingent liquidity: Covenant violations and their implications
by Acharya, Viral & Almeida, Heitor & Ippolito, Filippo & Orive, Ander Perez
- S1042957319300233 Bank profitability, leverage constraints, and risk-taking
by Martynova, Natalya & Ratnovski, Lev & Vlahu, Razvan
- S1042957319300324 Collateral damaged? Priority structure, credit supply, and firm performance
by Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Ongena, Steven & Roszbach, Kasper
- S1042957319300476 Informational synergies in consumer credit
by Hibbeln, Martin & Norden, Lars & Usselmann, Piet & Gürtler, Marc
- S1042957319300609 Bank capital allocation under multiple constraints
by Goel, Tirupam & Lewrick, Ulf & Tarashev, Nikola
- S1042957319300622 The real consequences of bank mortgage lending standards
by Vojtech, Cindy M. & Kay, Benjamin S. & Driscoll, John C.
- S104295731930035X Can regulation de-bias appraisers?
by Agarwal, Sumit & Ambrose, Brent W. & Yao, Vincent W.
2020, Volume 43, Issue C
- S1042957319300099 Information spillover of bailouts
by Kim, Hugh Hoikwang
- S1042957319300129 Did TARP reduce or increase systemic risk? The effects of government aid on financial system stability
by Berger, Allen N. & Roman, Raluca A. & Sedunov, John
- S1042957319300130 Borrowers under water! Rare disasters, regional banks, and recovery lending
by Koetter, Michael & Noth, Felix & Rehbein, Oliver
- S1042957319300166 Intensive margin of the Volcker rule: Price quality and welfare
by Ando, Sakai & Matsumura, Misaki
- S1042957319300178 Political interference and crowding out in bank lending
by Kumar, Nitish
- S1042957319300245 Are contingent convertibles going-concern capital?
by Fiordelisi, Franco & Pennacchi, George & Ricci, Ornella
- S1042957320300127 Corrigendum to: Fintech and Banking: What Do We Know?
by Thakor, Anjan
- S104295731930021X Disagreement-induced CEO turnover
by Huang, Sheng & Maharjan, Johan & Thakor, Anjan V.
2020, Volume 42, Issue C
- S1042957317300529 The impact of macroprudential housing finance tools in canada
by Allen, Jason & Grieder, Timothy & Peterson, Brian & Roberts, Tom
- S1042957319300348 Prudential policies and their impact on credit in the United States
by Calem, Paul & Correa, Ricardo & Lee, Seung Jung
- S1042957319300361 The impact of macroprudential policies in Latin America: An empirical analysis using credit registry data
by Gambacorta, Leonardo & Murcia, Andrés
- S1042957319300464 Loan-to-value policy and housing finance: Effects on constrained borrowers
by de Araujo, Douglas Kiarelly Godoy & Barroso, Joao Barata Ribeiro Blanco & Gonzalez, Rodrigo Barbone
- S1042957319300592 Evaluating the impact of macroprudential policies on credit growth in Colombia
by Gómez, Esteban & Murcia, Andrés & Lizarazo, Angélica & Mendoza, Juan Carlos
2020, Volume 41, Issue C
- S1042957317300566 Regulatory arbitrage and the efficiency of banking regulation
by Boyer, Pierre C. & Kempf, Hubert
- S1042957318300093 Firms’ financial and real responses to credit supply shocks: Evidence from firm-bank relationships in Germany
by Dwenger, Nadja & Fossen, Frank M. & Simmler, Martin
- S1042957318300330 An examination of bank behavior around Federal Reserve stress tests
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & Minnick, Kristina & Schorno, Patrick J. & Tehranian, Hassan
- S1042957318300755 Risk-weighted capital requirements and portfolio rebalancing
by Juelsrud, Ragnar E. & Wold, Ella Getz
- S1042957319300312 Why do bank-dependent firms bear interest-rate risk?
by Kirti, Divya
- S104295731930018X Credit ratings and structured finance
by Josephson, Jens & Shapiro, Joel
- S104295731930049X Fintech and banking: What do we know?
by Thakor, Anjan V.
2019, Volume 40, Issue C
- v:40:y:2019:i:c:s1042957319300117 Credit Relationships in the great trade collapse. Micro evidence from Europe
by Ferri, Giovanni & Minetti, Raoul & Murro, Pierluigi
- v:40:y:2019:i:c:s1042957319300208 Bank shocks and firm performance: New evidence from the sovereign debt crisis
by Farinha, Luísa & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza & Tsoukas, Serafeim
- v:40:y:2019:i:c:s1042957319300142 Half-full or half-empty? Financial institutions, CDS use, and corporate credit risk
by Caglio, Cecilia & Darst, R. Matthew & Parolin, Eric
- v:40:y:2019:i:c:s1042957319300154 Identifying credit supply shocks with bank-firm data: Methods and applications
by Degryse, Hans & De Jonghe, Olivier & Jakovljević, Sanja & Mulier, Klaas & Schepens, Glenn
2019, Volume 39, Issue C
- 4-18 Customers and investors: A framework for understanding the evolution of financial institutions
by Merton, Robert C. & Thakor, Richard T.
- 19-33 Understanding informal financing
by Allen, Franklin & Qian, Meijun & Xie, Jing
- 34-46 Collateral, rehypothecation, and efficiency
by Park, Hyejin & Kahn, Charles M.
- 47-58 CLO trading and collateral manager bank affiliation
by Peristiani, Stavros & Santos, João A.C.
- 59-79 Bank culture
by Song, Fenghua & Thakor, Anjan V.
2019, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-10 On reaching for yield and the coexistence of bubbles and negative bubbles
by Acharya, Viral & Naqvi, Hassan
- 11-18 On the efficiency of long intermediation chains
by Glode, Vincent & Opp, Christian C. & Zhang, Xingtan
- 19-44 Pitfalls in systemic-risk scoring
by Benoit, Sylvain & Hurlin, Christophe & Pérignon, Christophe
- 45-57 U.S. exchange upgrades: Reducing uncertainty through a two-stage IPO
by Cole, Rebel A. & Floros, Ioannis V. & Ivanov, Vladimir I.
- 58-68 Strategic complementarities and money market fund liquidity management
by Witmer, Jonathan
- 69-81 Misspecifications in the fund flow-performance relationship
by Ha, Yeonjeong & Ko, Kwangsoo
2019, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-14 Learning by lending
by Botsch, Matthew & Vanasco, Victoria
- 15-27 Changing corporate governance norms: Evidence from dual class shares in the UK
by Braggion, Fabio & Giannetti, Mariassunta
- 28-44 Labor unions and corporate financial leverage: The bargaining device versus crowding-out hypotheses
by Woods, Keegan & Tan, Kelvin Jui Keng & Faff, Robert
- 45-57 Government guarantees of loans to small businesses: Effects on banks’ risk-taking and non-guaranteed lending
by Wilcox, James A. & Yasuda, Yukihiro
- 58-74 Foreign booms, domestic busts: The global dimension of banking crises
by Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Eguren Martin, Fernando & Thwaites, Gregory
- 75-88 Debt overhang and non-distressed debt restructuring
by Frantz, Pascal & Instefjord, Norvald
- 89-103 LTV policy as a macroprudential tool and its effects on residential mortgage loans
by Morgan, Peter J. & Regis, Paulo José & Salike, Nimesh
2018, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-15 Financial markets, banks’ cost of funding, and firms’ decisions: Lessons from two crises
by Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Brancati, Emanuele & Schiantarelli, Fabio
- 16-27 Do credit shocks affect labor demand? Evidence for employment and wages during the financial crisis
by Popov, Alexander & Rocholl, Jörg
- 28-44 Economic crisis and the demise of a popular contractual form: Building & Loans in the 1930s
by Fleitas, Sebastian & Fishback, Price & Snowden, Kenneth
- 45-57 Did the bank capital relief induced by the Supporting Factor enhance SME lending?
by Mayordomo, Sergio & Rodríguez-Moreno, María
- 58-73 Credit ratings, private information, and bank monitoring ability
by Nakamura, Leonard I. & Roszbach, Kasper
- 74-85 A comprehensive view on risk reporting: Evidence from supervisory data
by Abbassi, Puriya & Schmidt, Michael
- 86-100 Gender difference and intra-household economic power in mortgage signing order
by Agarwal, Sumit & Green, Richard & Rosenblatt, Eric & Yao, Vincent W. & Zhang, Jian
- 101-117 Bank liquidity creation and CEO optimism
by Huang, Shu-Chun & Chen, Wei-Da & Chen, Yehning
2018, Volume 35, Issue PB
- 3-16 Capital requirements, monetary policy and risk shifting in the mortgage market
by Uluc, Arzu & Wieladek, Tomasz
- 17-29 Why bank capital matters for monetary policy
by Gambacorta, Leonardo & Shin, Hyun Song
- 30-44 The impact of liquidity regulation on banks
by Banerjee, Ryan N. & Mio, Hitoshi
- 45-60 Liquidity policies and systemic risk
by Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina
- 61-80 Convertible bonds and bank risk-taking
by Martynova, Natalya & Perotti, Enrico
2018, Volume 35, Issue PA
- 1-16 “Low-For-Long” interest rates and banks’ interest margins and profitability: Cross-country evidence
by Claessens, Stijn & Coleman, Nicholas & Donnelly, Michael
- 17-40 Why do some banks contribute more to global systemic risk?
by Bostandzic, Denefa & Weiß, Gregor N.F.
- 41-56 Global leverage adjustments, uncertainty, and country institutional strength
by Çolak, Gönül & Gungoraydinoglu, Ali & Öztekin, Özde
- 57-69 Competition and bank stability
by Goetz, Martin R.
- 70-85 The effect of mortgage broker licensing under the originate-to-distribute model: Evidence from the U.S. mortgage market
by Shi, Lan & Zhang, Yan
- 86-101 The real effects of banking supervision: Evidence from enforcement actions
by Danisewicz, Piotr & McGowan, Danny & Onali, Enrico & Schaeck, Klaus
- 102-119 Banking deregulation and credit supply: Distinguishing the balance sheet and the competition channels
by Chu, Yongqiang
2018, Volume 34, Issue C
- 3-16 Do higher capital standards always reduce bank risk? The impact of the Basel leverage ratio on the U.S. triparty repo market
by Allahrakha, Meraj & Cetina, Jill & Munyan, Benjamin
- 17-31 Macroprudential policy and the revolving door of risk: Lessons from leveraged lending guidance
by Kim, Sooji & Plosser, Matthew C. & Santos, João A.C.
- 32-46 The joint regulation of bank liquidity and bank capital
by DeYoung, Robert & Distinguin, Isabelle & Tarazi, Amine
- 47-57 Differential bank behaviors around the Dodd–Frank Act size thresholds
by Bouwman, Christa H.S. & Hu, Shuting (Sophia) & Johnson, Shane A.
- 58-90 Lending implications of U.S. bank stress tests: Costs or benefits?
by Acharya, Viral V. & Berger, Allen N. & Roman, Raluca A.
- 91-108 Competition and complementarities in retail banking: Evidence from debit card interchange regulation
by Kay, Benjamin S. & Manuszak, Mark D. & Vojtech, Cindy M.
- 109-119 The Credit Card Act and consumer finance company lending
by Elliehausen, Gregory & Hannon, Simona M.
2018, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-15 Concentrating on q and cash flow
by Grullon, Gustavo & Hund, John & Weston, James P.
- 16-32 Near-money premiums, monetary policy, and the integration of money markets: Lessons from deregulation
by Carlson, Mark & Wheelock, David C.
- 33-57 How effective are macroprudential policies? An empirical investigation
by Akinci, Ozge & Olmstead-Rumsey, Jane
- 58-82 Trading by bank insiders before and during the 2007–2008 financial crisis
by Cziraki, Peter
- 83-97 Optimal pay regulation for too-big-to-fail banks
by Thanassoulis, John & Tanaka, Misa
- 98-114 Seasoned equity offerings and customer–supplier relationships
by Johnson, William C. & Kang, Jun-Koo & Masulis, Ronald W. & Yi, Sangho
- 115-121 Does competition aggravate moral hazard? A Multi-Principal-Agent experiment
by Rud, Olga A. & Rabanal, Jean Paul & Horowitz, John
2017, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-15 Bank loan supply responses to Federal Reserve emergency liquidity facilities
by Berger, Allen N. & Black, Lamont K. & Bouwman, Christa H.S. & Dlugosz, Jennifer
- 16-28 Bank recapitalization and economic recovery after financial crises
by Homar, Timotej & van Wijnbergen, Sweder J.G.
- 29-44 Realized bank risk during the great recession
by Altunbas, Yener & Manganelli, Simone & Marques-Ibanez, David
- 45-59 Stock markets, credit markets, and technology-led growth
by Brown, James R. & Martinsson, Gustav & Petersen, Bruce C.
- 60-75 Partial adjustment to public information in the pricing of IPOs
by Bakke, Einar & Leite, Tore E. & Thorburn, Karin S.
- 76-87 Does OTC derivatives reform incentivize central clearing?
by Ghamami, Samim & Glasserman, Paul
- 88-99 Information asymmetry and risk transfer markets
by Stephens, Eric & Thompson, James R.
2017, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-15 What do a million observations have to say about loan defaults? Opening the black box of relationships
by Puri, Manju & Rocholl, Jörg & Steffen, Sascha
- 16-29 When does relationship lending start to pay?
by López-Espinosa, Germán & Mayordomo, Sergio & Moreno, Antonio
- 30-44 Flight-to-liquidity, market uncertainty, and the actions of mutual fund investors
by Ben-Rephael, Azi
- 45-63 Institutional ownership and return predictability across economically unrelated stocks
by Gao, George P. & Moulton, Pamela C. & Ng, David T.
- 64-76 The importance of size in private equity: Evidence from a survey of limited partners
by Da Rin, Marco & Phalippou, Ludovic
- 77-92 Information transfers among co-owned firms
by Massa, Massimo & Žaldokas, Alminas
- 93-106 Do banks’ overnight borrowing rates lead their CDS price? Evidence from the Eurosystem
by Tölö, Eero & Jokivuolle, Esa & Virén, Matti
2017, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-34 How do global banks scramble for liquidity? Evidence from the asset-backed commercial paper freeze of 2007
by Acharya, Viral V. & Afonso, Gara & Kovner, Anna
- 35-49 Monetary policy and bank risk-taking: Evidence from the corporate loan market
by Paligorova, Teodora & Santos, João A.C.
- 50-60 Contagion effects in strategic mortgage defaults
by Goodstein, Ryan & Hanouna, Paul & Ramirez, Carlos D. & Stahel, Christof W.
- 61-70 Information externalities in the credit market and the spell of credit rationing
by Albertazzi, Ugo & Bottero, Margherita & Sene, Gabriele