Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875 .
2017, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-15 Bank loan supply responses to Federal Reserve emergency liquidity facilities
by Berger, Allen N. & Black, Lamont K. & Bouwman, Christa H.S. & Dlugosz, Jennifer
- 16-28 Bank recapitalization and economic recovery after financial crises
by Homar, Timotej & van Wijnbergen, Sweder J.G.
- 29-44 Realized bank risk during the great recession
by Altunbas, Yener & Manganelli, Simone & Marques-Ibanez, David
- 45-59 Stock markets, credit markets, and technology-led growth
by Brown, James R. & Martinsson, Gustav & Petersen, Bruce C.
- 60-75 Partial adjustment to public information in the pricing of IPOs
by Bakke, Einar & Leite, Tore E. & Thorburn, Karin S.
- 76-87 Does OTC derivatives reform incentivize central clearing?
by Ghamami, Samim & Glasserman, Paul
- 88-99 Information asymmetry and risk transfer markets
by Stephens, Eric & Thompson, James R.
2017, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-15 What do a million observations have to say about loan defaults? Opening the black box of relationships
by Puri, Manju & Rocholl, Jörg & Steffen, Sascha
- 16-29 When does relationship lending start to pay?
by López-Espinosa, Germán & Mayordomo, Sergio & Moreno, Antonio
- 30-44 Flight-to-liquidity, market uncertainty, and the actions of mutual fund investors
by Ben-Rephael, Azi
- 45-63 Institutional ownership and return predictability across economically unrelated stocks
by Gao, George P. & Moulton, Pamela C. & Ng, David T.
- 64-76 The importance of size in private equity: Evidence from a survey of limited partners
by Da Rin, Marco & Phalippou, Ludovic
- 77-92 Information transfers among co-owned firms
by Massa, Massimo & Žaldokas, Alminas
- 93-106 Do banks’ overnight borrowing rates lead their CDS price? Evidence from the Eurosystem
by Tölö, Eero & Jokivuolle, Esa & Virén, Matti
2017, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-34 How do global banks scramble for liquidity? Evidence from the asset-backed commercial paper freeze of 2007
by Acharya, Viral V. & Afonso, Gara & Kovner, Anna
- 35-49 Monetary policy and bank risk-taking: Evidence from the corporate loan market
by Paligorova, Teodora & Santos, João A.C.
- 50-60 Contagion effects in strategic mortgage defaults
by Goodstein, Ryan & Hanouna, Paul & Ramirez, Carlos D. & Stahel, Christof W.
- 61-70 Information externalities in the credit market and the spell of credit rationing
by Albertazzi, Ugo & Bottero, Margherita & Sene, Gabriele
- 71-85 Asset fire sales in equity markets: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment
by Larrain, Borja & Muñoz, Daniel & Tessada, José
- 86-106 How do financial institutions react to a tax increase?
by Schandlbauer, Alexander
- 107-121 Corporate risk management, product market competition, and disclosure
by Hoang, Daniel & Ruckes, Martin
2017, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-18 Evaluating the information in the federal reserve stress tests
by Flannery, Mark & Hirtle, Beverly & Kovner, Anna
- 19-31 Foreign bank subsidiaries' default risk during the global crisis: What factors help insulate affiliates from their parents?
by Anginer, Deniz & Cerutti, Eugenio & Martínez Pería, María Soledad
- 32-45 Does bank loan supply affect the supply of equity capital? Evidence from new share issuance and withdrawal
by Bergbrant, Mikael C. & Bradley, Daniel & Hunter, Delroy M.
- 46-67 How credible is a too-big-to-fail policy? International evidence from market discipline
by Cubillas, Elena & Fernández, Ana I. & González, Francisco
- 68-80 Trade credit and the joint effects of supplier and customer financial characteristics
by Shenoy, Jaideep & Williams, Ryan
- 81-102 How do insured deposits affect bank risk? Evidence from the 2008 Emergency Economic Stabilization Act
by Lambert, Claudia & Noth, Felix & Schüwer, Ulrich
2016, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-3 Rules for the Lender of Last Resort: Introduction
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Meltzer, Allan
- 4-21 The dark side of liquidity creation: Leverage and systemic risk
by Acharya, Viral V. & Thakor, Anjan V.
- 22-31 Law as a constraint on bailouts: Emergency support for central counterparties
by France, Virginia G. & Kahn, Charles M.
- 32-47 Lending-of-last-resort is as lending-of-last-resort does: Central bank liquidity provision and interbank market functioning in the euro area
by Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie & Manganelli, Simone
- 48-65 Political foundations of the lender of last resort: A global historical narrative
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Flandreau, Marc & Laeven, Luc
2016, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-30 The foundations of financial inclusion: Understanding ownership and use of formal accounts
by Allen, Franklin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 31-50 Informal or formal financing? Evidence on the co-funding of Chinese firms
by Degryse, Hans & Lu, Liping & Ongena, Steven
- 51-67 Should cross-border banking benefit from the financial safety net?
by Bertay, Ata Can & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry
- 68-88 When good investments go bad: The contraction in community bank lending after the 2008 GSE takeover
by Rice, Tara & Rose, Jonathan
- 89-117 CEO power, government monitoring, and bank dividends
by Onali, Enrico & Galiakhmetova, Ramilya & Molyneux, Philip & Torluccio, Giuseppe
- 118-131 Banks and shadow banks: Competitors or complements?
by Górnicka, Lucyna A.
2016, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-27 Corporate governance and bank capitalization strategies
by Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry & Ma, Kebin
- 28-46 Reexamining the empirical relation between loan risk and collateral: The roles of collateral liquidity and types
by Berger, Allen N. & Frame, W. Scott & Ioannidou, Vasso
- 47-67 Hold-up and the use of performance-sensitive debt
by Adam, Tim R. & Streitz, Daniel
- 68-99 Credit rationing in small firm-bank relationships
by Kirschenmann, Karolin
- 100-114 Too much of a good thing? A theory of short-term debt as a sorting device
by König, Philipp Johann & Pothier, David
- 115-141 Bank liquidity creation following regulatory interventions and capital support
by Berger, Allen N. & Bouwman, Christa H.S. & Kick, Thomas & Schaeck, Klaus
- 142-168 The benefits of option use by mutual funds
by Natter, Markus & Rohleder, Martin & Schulte, Dominik & Wilkens, Marco
2016, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-29 The highs and the lows: A theory of credit risk assessment and pricing through the business cycle
by Thakor, Anjan V.
- 30-53 Price effects of sovereign debt auctions in the euro-zone: The role of the crisis
by Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo & de Jong, Frank & Widijanto, Daniel
- 54-76 Did the securitization market freeze affect bank lending during the financial crisis? Evidence from a credit register
by Bonaccorsi di Patti, Emilia & Sette, Enrico
- 77-98 The effect of personal bankruptcy exemptions on investment in home equity
by Corradin, Stefano & Gropp, Reint & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc
- 99-130 Cross trading by investment advisers: Implications for mutual fund performance
by Casavecchia, Lorenzo & Tiwari, Ashish
- 131-153 The long-term effects of bank recapitalization: Evidence from Indonesia
by Poczter, Sharon
- 154-177 Law and Project Finance
by Subramanian, Krishnamurthy V. & Tung, Frederick
2015, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 441-465 Which investments do firms protect? Liquidity management and real adjustments when access to finance falls sharply
by Brown, James R. & Petersen, Bruce C.
- 466-486 Foreign bank ownership and household credit
by Beck, Thorsten & Brown, Martin
- 487-513 Inside debt, bank default risk, and performance during the crisis
by Bennett, Rosalind L. & Güntay, Levent & Unal, Haluk
- 514-536 Do financial experts make better investment decisions?
by Bodnaruk, Andriy & Simonov, Andrei
- 537-563 Monitoring role of customer firms in suppliers and its effect on supplier value: Evidence from block acquisitions of suppliers by customer firms
by Kang, Jun-Koo & Liu, Wei-Lin & Yi, Sangho & Zhang, Le
- 564-589 The influence of investor identity and contract terms on firm value: Evidence from PIPEs
by Billett, Matthew T. & Elkamhi, Redouane & Floros, Ioannis V.
- 590-601 The impact of deposit insurance on depositor behavior during a crisis: A conjoint analysis approach
by Boyle, Glenn & Stover, Roger & Tiwana, Amrit & Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr
- 602-635 Shareholder diversification and bank risk-taking
by García-Kuhnert, Yamileh & Marchica, Maria-Teresa & Mura, Roberto
- 636-652 Collateral pledge, sunk-cost fallacy and mortgage default
by Agarwal, Sumit & Green, Richard K. & Rosenblatt, Eric & Yao, Vincent
2015, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 283-311 Share auctions of initial public offerings: Global evidence
by Jagannathan, Ravi & Jirnyi, Andrei & Sherman, Ann Guenther
- 312-324 What determines bank-specific variations in bank stock returns? Global evidence
by Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Song, Liang & Yeung, Bernard
- 325-355 Taming the herd? Foreign banks, the Vienna Initiative and crisis transmission
by De Haas, Ralph & Korniyenko, Yevgeniya & Pivovarsky, Alexander & Tsankova, Teodora
- 356-385 Does contingent capital induce excessive risk-taking?
by Berg, Tobias & Kaserer, Christoph
- 386-410 How do banks respond to increased funding uncertainty?
by Ritz, Robert A. & Walther, Ansgar
- 411-440 Market discipline and conflicts of interest between banks and pension funds
by Barajas, Adolfo & Catalán, Mario
2015, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 131-153 Strategic information disclosure when there is fundamental disagreement
by Thakor, Anjan V.
- 154-177 Bank capital management: International evidence
by De Jonghe, Olivier & Öztekin, Özde
- 178-199 Macroprudential regulation under repo funding
by Valderrama, Laura
- 200-230 Leverage pro-cyclicality and securitization in US banking
by Beccalli, Elena & Boitani, Andrea & Di Giuliantonio, Sonia
- 231-251 Do firm–bank ‘odd couples’ exacerbate credit rationing?
by Ferri, Giovanni & Murro, Pierluigi
- 252-282 Bank loan contracting and corporate diversification: Does organizational structure matter to lenders?
by Aivazian, Varouj A. & Qiu, Jiaping & Rahaman, Mohammad M.
2015, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-24 Financial innovation and endogenous growth
by Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross & Michalopoulos, Stelios
- 25-44 Competition in a consumer loan market: Payday loans and overdraft credit
by Melzer, Brian T. & Morgan, Donald P.
- 45-70 Information and default in consumer credit markets: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Miller, Sarah
- 71-88 Lending relationships and analysts’ forecasts
by Ergungor, Ozgur E. & Madureira, Leonardo & Nayar, Nandkumar & Singh, Ajai K.
- 89-111 Equity short selling and bond rating downgrades
by Henry, Tyler R. & Kisgen, Darren J. & Wu, Juan (Julie)
- 112-129 The closed-end fund puzzle: Management fees and private information
by Lenkey, Stephen L.
2014, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 437-470 How to get banks to take less risk and disclose bad news
by Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur
- 471-503 Correlated leverage and its ramifications
by Goel, Anand M. & Song, Fenghua & Thakor, Anjan V.
- 504-540 D&O insurance and IPO performance: What can we learn from insurers?
by Boyer, M. Martin & Stern, Léa H.
- 541-569 Good cop, bad cop: Complementarities between debt and equity in disciplining management
by Guembel, Alexander & White, Lucy
- 570-589 Liability protection, director compensation, and incentives
by Aguir, Iness & Burns, Natasha & Mansi, Sattar A. & Wald, John K.
- 590-620 The role of a large trader in a dynamic currency attack model
by Li, Mei & Milne, Frank
2014, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 279-299 CDS as insurance: Leaky lifeboats in stormy seas
by Stephens, Eric & Thompson, James R.
- 300-321 The manipulation of basel risk-weights
by Mariathasan, Mike & Merrouche, Ouarda
- 322-347 Interbank tiering and money center banks
by Craig, Ben & von Peter, Goetz
- 348-375 Managerial expertise, corporate decisions and firm value: Evidence from corporate refocusing
by Huang, Sheng
- 376-399 The dark and the bright side of liquidity risks: Evidence from open-end real estate funds in Germany
by Fecht, Falko & Wedow, Michael
- 400-435 Crisis-related shifts in the market valuation of banking activities
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Nissim, Doron
2014, Volume 23, Issue 2
2014, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-26 How does competition affect bank systemic risk?
by Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Zhu, Min
- 27-46 Financing decisions after partial privatization in China: Can a stock market quotation really provide discipline?
by Huyghebaert, Nancy & Quan, Qi & Sun, Lijian
- 47-75 Financial liberalization, market structure and credit penetration
by Balmaceda, Felipe & Fischer, Ronald D. & Ramirez, Felipe
- 76-100 Credit constraints and investment in human capital: Training evidence from transition economies
by Popov, Alexander
- 101-128 Lending to uncreditworthy borrowers
by Sengupta, Rajdeep
- 129-139 Coordinated strategic defaults and financial fragility in a costly state verification model
by Carrasco, Vinicius & Salgado, Pablo
- 140-156 The flash crash: An examination of shareholder wealth and market quality
by Boulton, Thomas J. & Braga-Alves, Marcus V. & Kulchania, Manoj
2013, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 532-558 Do we need big banks? Evidence on performance, strategy and market discipline
by Bertay, Ata Can & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry
- 559-585 Who said large banks don’t experience scale economies? Evidence from a risk-return-driven cost function
by Hughes, Joseph P. & Mester, Loretta J.
- 586-607 Measuring the systemic importance of interconnected banks
by Drehmann, Mathias & Tarashev, Nikola
- 608-626 Cyclical adjustment of capital requirements: A simple framework
by Repullo, Rafael
- 627-638 Incentives and financial crises: Microfounded macroprudential regulation
by di Iasio, Giovanni
- 639-662 Leverage, balance-sheet size and wholesale funding
by Damar, H. Evren & Meh, Césaire A. & Terajima, Yaz
- 663-687 Capital ratios and bank lending: A matched bank approach
by Carlson, Mark & Shan, Hui & Warusawitharana, Missaka
- 688-712 Why high productivity growth of banks preceded the financial crisis
by Martín-Oliver, Alfredo & Ruano, Sonia & Salas-Fumás, Vicente
2013, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 285-307 Bank failures and the cost of systemic risk: Evidence from 1900 to 1930
by Kupiec, Paul H. & Ramirez, Carlos D.
- 308-334 Relational venture capital financing of serial founders
by Bengtsson, Ola
- 335-352 Do less regulated markets attract lower quality firms? Evidence from the London AIM market
by Nielsson, Ulf
- 353-372 On debt service and renegotiation when debt-holders are more strategic
by Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Dionne, Georges
- 373-396 Competition, financial innovation and commercial bank loan portfolios
by Zarutskie, Rebecca
- 397-421 Nontraditional banking activities and bank failures during the financial crisis
by DeYoung, Robert & Torna, Gökhan
- 422-439 Liquidity and transparency in bank risk management
by Ratnovski, Lev
- 440-463 CEO overconfidence and dividend policy
by Deshmukh, Sanjay & Goel, Anand M. & Howe, Keith M.
- 464-481 Human capital costs, firm leverage, and unemployment rates
by Akyol, Ali C. & Verwijmeren, Patrick
- 482-512 Should investors invest in hedge fund-like mutual funds? Evidence from the 2007 financial crisis
by Huang, Jing-Zhi & Wang, Ying
- 513-527 Does loan renegotiation differ by securitization status? A transition probability study
by Zhang, Yan
2013, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 123-151 Leverage and preemptive selling of financial institutions
by Bernardo, Antonio E. & Welch, Ivo
- 152-176 The impact of government ownership on bank risk
by Iannotta, Giuliano & Nocera, Giacomo & Sironi, Andrea
- 177-200 On the efficiency of bilateral interbank insurance
by Castiglionesi, Fabio & Wagner, Wolf
- 201-217 Contracts and returns in private equity investments
by Caselli, Stefano & Garcia-Appendini, Emilia & Ippolito, Filippo
- 218-244 Bank competition and stability: Cross-country heterogeneity
by Beck, Thorsten & De Jonghe, Olivier & Schepens, Glenn
- 245-258 The speed of stock price discovery
by Gavious, Arieh & Kedar-Levy, Haim
- 259-284 Central bank reserves and interbank market liquidity in the euro area
by Beaupain, Renaud & Durré, Alain
2013, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-3 Special Issue: Research on the Financial Crisis
by Acharya, Viral V. & Goldstein, Itay
- 4-29 Causes of the great recession of 2007–2009: The financial crisis was the symptom not the disease!
by Jagannathan, Ravi & Kapoor, Mudit & Schaumburg, Ernst
- 30-54 Bank monitoring incentives and optimal ABS
by Pagès, Henri
- 55-84 The 2007–2009 financial crisis and bank opaqueness
by Flannery, Mark J. & Kwan, Simon H. & Nimalendran, Mahendrarajah
- 85-105 Knightian uncertainty and interbank lending
by Pritsker, Matthew
- 106-122 Large shareholder trading and the complexity of corporate investments
by Goldman, Eitan & Strobl, Günter
2012, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 549-568 Access to credit, natural disasters, and relationship lending
by Berg, Gunhild & Schrader, Jan
- 569-593 “Down but Not Out” mutual fund manager turnover within fund families
by Bryant, Lonnie L.
- 594-618 Macroprudential capital requirements and systemic risk
by Gauthier, Céline & Lehar, Alfred & Souissi, Moez
- 619-658 Why do public firms issue private and public securities?
by Gomes, Armando & Phillips, Gordon
- 659-693 Nonrecourse financing and securitization
by Kobayashi, Mami & Osano, Hiroshi
- 694-721 Why do institutional investors chase return trends?
by Altı, Aydoğan & Kaniel, Ron & Yoeli, Uzi
2012, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 359-382 Payment systems, inside money and financial intermediation
by Merrouche, Ouarda & Nier, Erlend
- 383-408 Opaque banks, price discovery, and financial instability
by Jones, Jeffrey S. & Lee, Wayne Y. & Yeager, Timothy J.
- 409-445 Financing firms in India
by Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun “QJ” & Qian, Meijun
- 446-472 The firm-level credit multiplier
by Campello, Murillo & Hackbarth, Dirk
- 473-506 Options-based structural model estimation of bond recovery rates
by Cangemi, Robert R. & Mason, Joseph R. & Pagano, Michael S.
- 507-529 Do underwriters matter? The impact of the near failure of an equity underwriter
by Kovner, Anna
- 530-547 US monetary shocks and global stock prices
by Laeven, Luc & Tong, Hui
2012, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 181-202 Why government banks underperform: A political interference view
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Lin, Chih-Yung
- 203-216 Optimal and efficient takeover contests with toeholds
by Loyola, Gino
- 217-242 Idiosyncratic volatility vs. liquidity? Evidence from the US corporate bond market
by Kalimipalli, Madhu & Nayak, Subhankar
- 243-267 Bank board structure and performance: Evidence for large bank holding companies
by Adams, Renée B. & Mehran, Hamid
- 268-286 Investment in organization capital
by Carlin, Bruce Ian & Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Garmaise, Mark J.
- 287-314 Political risk, project finance, and the participation of development banks in syndicated lending
by Hainz, Christa & Kleimeier, Stefanie
- 315-340 Sovereign wealth fund investment and the return-to-risk performance of target firms
by Knill, April M. & Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan
- 341-358 Measuring systemic risk: A factor-augmented correlated default approach
by Suh, Sangwon
2012, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-22 Local economic effects of a government-owned depository institution: Evidence from a natural experiment in Japan
by Imai, Masami
- 23-49 The effect of a closing call auction on market quality and trading strategies
by Kandel, Eugene & Rindi, Barbara & Bosetti, Luisella
- 50-78 The impact of joint participation on liquidity in equity and syndicated bank loan markets
by Allen, Linda & Gottesman, Aron A. & Peng, Lin
- 79-96 Information provision in over-the-counter markets
by Dang, Tri Vi & Felgenhauer, Mike
- 97-122 Loan officers and relationship lending to SMEs
by Uchida, Hirofumi & Udell, Gregory F. & Yamori, Nobuyoshi
- 123-150 Information asymmetry and bank regulation: Can the spread of debt contracts be explained by recovery rates?
by Liu, Wenchien & Miu, Peter & Chang, Yuanchen & Ozdemir, Bogie
- 151-179 Internal and external discipline following securities class actions
by Humphery-Jenner, Mark L.
October 2011, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 477-502 Investor abilities and financial contracting: Evidence from venture capital
by Bengtsson, Ola & Sensoy, Berk A.
- 503-529 Rules versus discretion in loan rate setting
by Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Degryse, Hans & Ongena, Steven
- 530-561 IPOs with and without allocation discretion: Empirical evidence
by Bubna, Amit & Prabhala, Nagpurnanand R.
- 562-588 Is ethical money financially smart? Nonfinancial attributes and money flows of socially responsible investment funds
by Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi
- 589-619 Payout policies and closed-end fund discounts: Signaling, agency costs, and the role of institutional investors
by Jay Wang, Z. & Nanda, Vikram
- 620-632 Who makes on-the-run Treasuries special?
by Graveline, Jeremy J. & McBrady, Matthew R.
- 633-662 Serial CEO incentives and the structure of managerial contracts
by Giannetti, Mariassunta
July 2011, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 285-302 Foreign currency borrowing by small firms in the transition economies
by Brown, Martin & Ongena, Steven & Yesin, Pinar
- 303-323 Liquidity management and corporate demand for hedging and insurance
by Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane
- 324-360 Liquidity and congestion
by Afonso, Gara
- 361-386 When a halt is not a halt: An analysis of off-NYSE trading during NYSE market closures
by Chakrabarty, Bidisha & Corwin, Shane A. & Panayides, Marios A.
- 387-413 Competition and relationship lending: Friends or foes?
by Presbitero, Andrea F. & Zazzaro, Alberto
- 414-440 The demographics of fund turnover
by Christoffersen, Susan E.K. & Sarkissian, Sergei
- 441-457 Competition and optimistic advice of financial analysts: Evidence from IPOs
by Sette, Enrico
- 458-476 Security-voting structure and bidder screening
by At, Christian & Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel
April 2011, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 135-158 Measuring closing price manipulation
by Comerton-Forde, Carole & Putnins, Talis J.
- 159-177 Overconfidence and delegated portfolio management
by Palomino, Frederic & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 178-198 Regulation of multinational banks: A theoretical inquiry
by Calzolari, Giacomo & Loranth, Gyongyi
- 199-230 Polishing diamonds in the rough: The sources of syndicated venture performance
by Das, Sanjiv R. & Jo, Hoje & Kim, Yongtae
- 231-247 Does Rule 10b-21 increase SEO discounting?
by Autore, Don M.
- 248-263 The dark side of bank wholesale funding
by Huang, Rocco & Ratnovski, Lev
- 264-283 Financial constraints and investment efficiency: Internal capital allocation across the business cycle
by Hovakimian, Gayané
January 2011, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-24 Financing and corporate growth under repeated moral hazard
by Anderson, Ronald W. & Nyborg, Kjell G.
- 25-54 Cross-country variations in capital structures: The role of bankruptcy codes
by Acharya, Viral V. & Sundaram, Rangarajan K. & John, Kose
- 55-70 Why do borrowers pledge collateral? New empirical evidence on the role of asymmetric information
by Berger, Allen N. & Espinosa-Vega, Marco A. & Frame, W. Scott & Miller, Nathan H.
- 71-93 Board independence and competence
by Wagner, Alexander F.
- 94-116 The effects of bank relations on stock repurchases: Evidence from Japan
by Kang, Jun-Koo & Kim, Kenneth A. & Kitsabunnarat-Chatjuthamard, P. & Nishikawa, Takeshi
- 117-134 Do dividend changes signal future earnings?
by Araujo, Aloisio & Moreira, Humberto & Tsuchida, Marcos
October 2010, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 439-460 Reducing managers' incentives to cannibalize: Managerial stock options when shareholders are diversified
by Kraus, Alan & Rubin, Amir
- 461-482 Corporate governance and regulation: Can there be too much of a good thing?
by Bruno, Valentina & Claessens, Stijn
- 483-508 Human capital investment, new firm creation and venture capital
by Sevilir, Merih
- 509-528 How do banks adjust their capital ratios?
by Memmel, Christoph & Raupach, Peter
- 529-563 Predicting credit spreads
by Krishnan, C.N.V. & Ritchken, Peter H. & Thomson, James B.
- 564-579 Costly arbitrage and idiosyncratic risk: Evidence from short sellers
by Duan, Ying & Hu, Gang & McLean, R. David
July 2010, Volume 19, Issue 3