Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask Elu von Thadden to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Anjan V. Thakor
Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden
Series handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875 .
2020, Volume 44, Issue C
- S1042957319300191 Bank lines of credit as contingent liquidity: Covenant violations and their implications
by Acharya, Viral & Almeida, Heitor & Ippolito, Filippo & Orive, Ander Perez
- S1042957319300233 Bank profitability, leverage constraints, and risk-taking
by Martynova, Natalya & Ratnovski, Lev & Vlahu, Razvan
- S1042957319300324 Collateral damaged? Priority structure, credit supply, and firm performance
by Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Ongena, Steven & Roszbach, Kasper
- S1042957319300476 Informational synergies in consumer credit
by Hibbeln, Martin & Norden, Lars & Usselmann, Piet & Gürtler, Marc
- S1042957319300609 Bank capital allocation under multiple constraints
by Goel, Tirupam & Lewrick, Ulf & Tarashev, Nikola
- S1042957319300622 The real consequences of bank mortgage lending standards
by Vojtech, Cindy M. & Kay, Benjamin S. & Driscoll, John C.
- S104295731930035X Can regulation de-bias appraisers?
by Agarwal, Sumit & Ambrose, Brent W. & Yao, Vincent W.
2020, Volume 43, Issue C
- S1042957319300099 Information spillover of bailouts
by Kim, Hugh Hoikwang
- S1042957319300129 Did TARP reduce or increase systemic risk? The effects of government aid on financial system stability
by Berger, Allen N. & Roman, Raluca A. & Sedunov, John
- S1042957319300130 Borrowers under water! Rare disasters, regional banks, and recovery lending
by Koetter, Michael & Noth, Felix & Rehbein, Oliver
- S1042957319300166 Intensive margin of the Volcker rule: Price quality and welfare
by Ando, Sakai & Matsumura, Misaki
- S1042957319300178 Political interference and crowding out in bank lending
by Kumar, Nitish
- S1042957319300245 Are contingent convertibles going-concern capital?
by Fiordelisi, Franco & Pennacchi, George & Ricci, Ornella
- S1042957320300127 Corrigendum to: Fintech and Banking: What Do We Know?
by Thakor, Anjan
- S104295731930021X Disagreement-induced CEO turnover
by Huang, Sheng & Maharjan, Johan & Thakor, Anjan V.
2020, Volume 42, Issue C
- S1042957317300529 The impact of macroprudential housing finance tools in canada
by Allen, Jason & Grieder, Timothy & Peterson, Brian & Roberts, Tom
- S1042957319300348 Prudential policies and their impact on credit in the United States
by Calem, Paul & Correa, Ricardo & Lee, Seung Jung
- S1042957319300361 The impact of macroprudential policies in Latin America: An empirical analysis using credit registry data
by Gambacorta, Leonardo & Murcia, Andrés
- S1042957319300464 Loan-to-value policy and housing finance: Effects on constrained borrowers
by de Araujo, Douglas Kiarelly Godoy & Barroso, Joao Barata Ribeiro Blanco & Gonzalez, Rodrigo Barbone
- S1042957319300592 Evaluating the impact of macroprudential policies on credit growth in Colombia
by Gómez, Esteban & Murcia, Andrés & Lizarazo, Angélica & Mendoza, Juan Carlos
2020, Volume 41, Issue C
- S1042957317300566 Regulatory arbitrage and the efficiency of banking regulation
by Boyer, Pierre C. & Kempf, Hubert
- S1042957318300093 Firms’ financial and real responses to credit supply shocks: Evidence from firm-bank relationships in Germany
by Dwenger, Nadja & Fossen, Frank M. & Simmler, Martin
- S1042957318300330 An examination of bank behavior around Federal Reserve stress tests
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & Minnick, Kristina & Schorno, Patrick J. & Tehranian, Hassan
- S1042957318300755 Risk-weighted capital requirements and portfolio rebalancing
by Juelsrud, Ragnar E. & Wold, Ella Getz
- S1042957319300312 Why do bank-dependent firms bear interest-rate risk?
by Kirti, Divya
- S104295731930018X Credit ratings and structured finance
by Josephson, Jens & Shapiro, Joel
- S104295731930049X Fintech and banking: What do we know?
by Thakor, Anjan V.
2019, Volume 40, Issue C
- v:40:y:2019:i:c:s1042957319300117 Credit Relationships in the great trade collapse. Micro evidence from Europe
by Ferri, Giovanni & Minetti, Raoul & Murro, Pierluigi
- v:40:y:2019:i:c:s1042957319300208 Bank shocks and firm performance: New evidence from the sovereign debt crisis
by Farinha, Luísa & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza & Tsoukas, Serafeim
- v:40:y:2019:i:c:s1042957319300142 Half-full or half-empty? Financial institutions, CDS use, and corporate credit risk
by Caglio, Cecilia & Darst, R. Matthew & Parolin, Eric
- v:40:y:2019:i:c:s1042957319300154 Identifying credit supply shocks with bank-firm data: Methods and applications
by Degryse, Hans & De Jonghe, Olivier & Jakovljević, Sanja & Mulier, Klaas & Schepens, Glenn
2019, Volume 39, Issue C
- 4-18 Customers and investors: A framework for understanding the evolution of financial institutions
by Merton, Robert C. & Thakor, Richard T.
- 19-33 Understanding informal financing
by Allen, Franklin & Qian, Meijun & Xie, Jing
- 34-46 Collateral, rehypothecation, and efficiency
by Park, Hyejin & Kahn, Charles M.
- 47-58 CLO trading and collateral manager bank affiliation
by Peristiani, Stavros & Santos, João A.C.
- 59-79 Bank culture
by Song, Fenghua & Thakor, Anjan V.
2019, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-10 On reaching for yield and the coexistence of bubbles and negative bubbles
by Acharya, Viral & Naqvi, Hassan
- 11-18 On the efficiency of long intermediation chains
by Glode, Vincent & Opp, Christian C. & Zhang, Xingtan
- 19-44 Pitfalls in systemic-risk scoring
by Benoit, Sylvain & Hurlin, Christophe & Pérignon, Christophe
- 45-57 U.S. exchange upgrades: Reducing uncertainty through a two-stage IPO
by Cole, Rebel A. & Floros, Ioannis V. & Ivanov, Vladimir I.
- 58-68 Strategic complementarities and money market fund liquidity management
by Witmer, Jonathan
- 69-81 Misspecifications in the fund flow-performance relationship
by Ha, Yeonjeong & Ko, Kwangsoo
2019, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-14 Learning by lending
by Botsch, Matthew & Vanasco, Victoria
- 15-27 Changing corporate governance norms: Evidence from dual class shares in the UK
by Braggion, Fabio & Giannetti, Mariassunta
- 28-44 Labor unions and corporate financial leverage: The bargaining device versus crowding-out hypotheses
by Woods, Keegan & Tan, Kelvin Jui Keng & Faff, Robert
- 45-57 Government guarantees of loans to small businesses: Effects on banks’ risk-taking and non-guaranteed lending
by Wilcox, James A. & Yasuda, Yukihiro
- 58-74 Foreign booms, domestic busts: The global dimension of banking crises
by Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Eguren Martin, Fernando & Thwaites, Gregory
- 75-88 Debt overhang and non-distressed debt restructuring
by Frantz, Pascal & Instefjord, Norvald
- 89-103 LTV policy as a macroprudential tool and its effects on residential mortgage loans
by Morgan, Peter J. & Regis, Paulo José & Salike, Nimesh
2018, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-15 Financial markets, banks’ cost of funding, and firms’ decisions: Lessons from two crises
by Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Brancati, Emanuele & Schiantarelli, Fabio
- 16-27 Do credit shocks affect labor demand? Evidence for employment and wages during the financial crisis
by Popov, Alexander & Rocholl, Jörg
- 28-44 Economic crisis and the demise of a popular contractual form: Building & Loans in the 1930s
by Fleitas, Sebastian & Fishback, Price & Snowden, Kenneth
- 45-57 Did the bank capital relief induced by the Supporting Factor enhance SME lending?
by Mayordomo, Sergio & Rodríguez-Moreno, María
- 58-73 Credit ratings, private information, and bank monitoring ability
by Nakamura, Leonard I. & Roszbach, Kasper
- 74-85 A comprehensive view on risk reporting: Evidence from supervisory data
by Abbassi, Puriya & Schmidt, Michael
- 86-100 Gender difference and intra-household economic power in mortgage signing order
by Agarwal, Sumit & Green, Richard & Rosenblatt, Eric & Yao, Vincent W. & Zhang, Jian
- 101-117 Bank liquidity creation and CEO optimism
by Huang, Shu-Chun & Chen, Wei-Da & Chen, Yehning
2018, Volume 35, Issue PB
- 3-16 Capital requirements, monetary policy and risk shifting in the mortgage market
by Uluc, Arzu & Wieladek, Tomasz
- 17-29 Why bank capital matters for monetary policy
by Gambacorta, Leonardo & Shin, Hyun Song
- 30-44 The impact of liquidity regulation on banks
by Banerjee, Ryan N. & Mio, Hitoshi
- 45-60 Liquidity policies and systemic risk
by Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina
- 61-80 Convertible bonds and bank risk-taking
by Martynova, Natalya & Perotti, Enrico
2018, Volume 35, Issue PA
- 1-16 “Low-For-Long” interest rates and banks’ interest margins and profitability: Cross-country evidence
by Claessens, Stijn & Coleman, Nicholas & Donnelly, Michael
- 17-40 Why do some banks contribute more to global systemic risk?
by Bostandzic, Denefa & Weiß, Gregor N.F.
- 41-56 Global leverage adjustments, uncertainty, and country institutional strength
by Çolak, Gönül & Gungoraydinoglu, Ali & Öztekin, Özde
- 57-69 Competition and bank stability
by Goetz, Martin R.
- 70-85 The effect of mortgage broker licensing under the originate-to-distribute model: Evidence from the U.S. mortgage market
by Shi, Lan & Zhang, Yan
- 86-101 The real effects of banking supervision: Evidence from enforcement actions
by Danisewicz, Piotr & McGowan, Danny & Onali, Enrico & Schaeck, Klaus
- 102-119 Banking deregulation and credit supply: Distinguishing the balance sheet and the competition channels
by Chu, Yongqiang
2018, Volume 34, Issue C
- 3-16 Do higher capital standards always reduce bank risk? The impact of the Basel leverage ratio on the U.S. triparty repo market
by Allahrakha, Meraj & Cetina, Jill & Munyan, Benjamin
- 17-31 Macroprudential policy and the revolving door of risk: Lessons from leveraged lending guidance
by Kim, Sooji & Plosser, Matthew C. & Santos, João A.C.
- 32-46 The joint regulation of bank liquidity and bank capital
by DeYoung, Robert & Distinguin, Isabelle & Tarazi, Amine
- 47-57 Differential bank behaviors around the Dodd–Frank Act size thresholds
by Bouwman, Christa H.S. & Hu, Shuting (Sophia) & Johnson, Shane A.
- 58-90 Lending implications of U.S. bank stress tests: Costs or benefits?
by Acharya, Viral V. & Berger, Allen N. & Roman, Raluca A.
- 91-108 Competition and complementarities in retail banking: Evidence from debit card interchange regulation
by Kay, Benjamin S. & Manuszak, Mark D. & Vojtech, Cindy M.
- 109-119 The Credit Card Act and consumer finance company lending
by Elliehausen, Gregory & Hannon, Simona M.
2018, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-15 Concentrating on q and cash flow
by Grullon, Gustavo & Hund, John & Weston, James P.
- 16-32 Near-money premiums, monetary policy, and the integration of money markets: Lessons from deregulation
by Carlson, Mark & Wheelock, David C.
- 33-57 How effective are macroprudential policies? An empirical investigation
by Akinci, Ozge & Olmstead-Rumsey, Jane
- 58-82 Trading by bank insiders before and during the 2007–2008 financial crisis
by Cziraki, Peter
- 83-97 Optimal pay regulation for too-big-to-fail banks
by Thanassoulis, John & Tanaka, Misa
- 98-114 Seasoned equity offerings and customer–supplier relationships
by Johnson, William C. & Kang, Jun-Koo & Masulis, Ronald W. & Yi, Sangho
- 115-121 Does competition aggravate moral hazard? A Multi-Principal-Agent experiment
by Rud, Olga A. & Rabanal, Jean Paul & Horowitz, John
2017, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-15 Bank loan supply responses to Federal Reserve emergency liquidity facilities
by Berger, Allen N. & Black, Lamont K. & Bouwman, Christa H.S. & Dlugosz, Jennifer
- 16-28 Bank recapitalization and economic recovery after financial crises
by Homar, Timotej & van Wijnbergen, Sweder J.G.
- 29-44 Realized bank risk during the great recession
by Altunbas, Yener & Manganelli, Simone & Marques-Ibanez, David
- 45-59 Stock markets, credit markets, and technology-led growth
by Brown, James R. & Martinsson, Gustav & Petersen, Bruce C.
- 60-75 Partial adjustment to public information in the pricing of IPOs
by Bakke, Einar & Leite, Tore E. & Thorburn, Karin S.
- 76-87 Does OTC derivatives reform incentivize central clearing?
by Ghamami, Samim & Glasserman, Paul
- 88-99 Information asymmetry and risk transfer markets
by Stephens, Eric & Thompson, James R.
2017, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-15 What do a million observations have to say about loan defaults? Opening the black box of relationships
by Puri, Manju & Rocholl, Jörg & Steffen, Sascha
- 16-29 When does relationship lending start to pay?
by López-Espinosa, Germán & Mayordomo, Sergio & Moreno, Antonio
- 30-44 Flight-to-liquidity, market uncertainty, and the actions of mutual fund investors
by Ben-Rephael, Azi
- 45-63 Institutional ownership and return predictability across economically unrelated stocks
by Gao, George P. & Moulton, Pamela C. & Ng, David T.
- 64-76 The importance of size in private equity: Evidence from a survey of limited partners
by Da Rin, Marco & Phalippou, Ludovic
- 77-92 Information transfers among co-owned firms
by Massa, Massimo & Žaldokas, Alminas
- 93-106 Do banks’ overnight borrowing rates lead their CDS price? Evidence from the Eurosystem
by Tölö, Eero & Jokivuolle, Esa & Virén, Matti
2017, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-34 How do global banks scramble for liquidity? Evidence from the asset-backed commercial paper freeze of 2007
by Acharya, Viral V. & Afonso, Gara & Kovner, Anna
- 35-49 Monetary policy and bank risk-taking: Evidence from the corporate loan market
by Paligorova, Teodora & Santos, João A.C.
- 50-60 Contagion effects in strategic mortgage defaults
by Goodstein, Ryan & Hanouna, Paul & Ramirez, Carlos D. & Stahel, Christof W.
- 61-70 Information externalities in the credit market and the spell of credit rationing
by Albertazzi, Ugo & Bottero, Margherita & Sene, Gabriele
- 71-85 Asset fire sales in equity markets: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment
by Larrain, Borja & Muñoz, Daniel & Tessada, José
- 86-106 How do financial institutions react to a tax increase?
by Schandlbauer, Alexander
- 107-121 Corporate risk management, product market competition, and disclosure
by Hoang, Daniel & Ruckes, Martin
2017, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-18 Evaluating the information in the federal reserve stress tests
by Flannery, Mark & Hirtle, Beverly & Kovner, Anna
- 19-31 Foreign bank subsidiaries' default risk during the global crisis: What factors help insulate affiliates from their parents?
by Anginer, Deniz & Cerutti, Eugenio & Martínez Pería, María Soledad
- 32-45 Does bank loan supply affect the supply of equity capital? Evidence from new share issuance and withdrawal
by Bergbrant, Mikael C. & Bradley, Daniel & Hunter, Delroy M.
- 46-67 How credible is a too-big-to-fail policy? International evidence from market discipline
by Cubillas, Elena & Fernández, Ana I. & González, Francisco
- 68-80 Trade credit and the joint effects of supplier and customer financial characteristics
by Shenoy, Jaideep & Williams, Ryan
- 81-102 How do insured deposits affect bank risk? Evidence from the 2008 Emergency Economic Stabilization Act
by Lambert, Claudia & Noth, Felix & Schüwer, Ulrich
2016, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-3 Rules for the Lender of Last Resort: Introduction
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Meltzer, Allan
- 4-21 The dark side of liquidity creation: Leverage and systemic risk
by Acharya, Viral V. & Thakor, Anjan V.
- 22-31 Law as a constraint on bailouts: Emergency support for central counterparties
by France, Virginia G. & Kahn, Charles M.
- 32-47 Lending-of-last-resort is as lending-of-last-resort does: Central bank liquidity provision and interbank market functioning in the euro area
by Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie & Manganelli, Simone
- 48-65 Political foundations of the lender of last resort: A global historical narrative
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Flandreau, Marc & Laeven, Luc
2016, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-30 The foundations of financial inclusion: Understanding ownership and use of formal accounts
by Allen, Franklin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 31-50 Informal or formal financing? Evidence on the co-funding of Chinese firms
by Degryse, Hans & Lu, Liping & Ongena, Steven
- 51-67 Should cross-border banking benefit from the financial safety net?
by Bertay, Ata Can & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry
- 68-88 When good investments go bad: The contraction in community bank lending after the 2008 GSE takeover
by Rice, Tara & Rose, Jonathan
- 89-117 CEO power, government monitoring, and bank dividends
by Onali, Enrico & Galiakhmetova, Ramilya & Molyneux, Philip & Torluccio, Giuseppe
- 118-131 Banks and shadow banks: Competitors or complements?
by Górnicka, Lucyna A.
2016, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-27 Corporate governance and bank capitalization strategies
by Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry & Ma, Kebin
- 28-46 Reexamining the empirical relation between loan risk and collateral: The roles of collateral liquidity and types
by Berger, Allen N. & Frame, W. Scott & Ioannidou, Vasso
- 47-67 Hold-up and the use of performance-sensitive debt
by Adam, Tim R. & Streitz, Daniel
- 68-99 Credit rationing in small firm-bank relationships
by Kirschenmann, Karolin
- 100-114 Too much of a good thing? A theory of short-term debt as a sorting device
by König, Philipp Johann & Pothier, David
- 115-141 Bank liquidity creation following regulatory interventions and capital support
by Berger, Allen N. & Bouwman, Christa H.S. & Kick, Thomas & Schaeck, Klaus
- 142-168 The benefits of option use by mutual funds
by Natter, Markus & Rohleder, Martin & Schulte, Dominik & Wilkens, Marco
2016, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-29 The highs and the lows: A theory of credit risk assessment and pricing through the business cycle
by Thakor, Anjan V.
- 30-53 Price effects of sovereign debt auctions in the euro-zone: The role of the crisis
by Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo & de Jong, Frank & Widijanto, Daniel
- 54-76 Did the securitization market freeze affect bank lending during the financial crisis? Evidence from a credit register
by Bonaccorsi di Patti, Emilia & Sette, Enrico
- 77-98 The effect of personal bankruptcy exemptions on investment in home equity
by Corradin, Stefano & Gropp, Reint & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc
- 99-130 Cross trading by investment advisers: Implications for mutual fund performance
by Casavecchia, Lorenzo & Tiwari, Ashish
- 131-153 The long-term effects of bank recapitalization: Evidence from Indonesia
by Poczter, Sharon
- 154-177 Law and Project Finance
by Subramanian, Krishnamurthy V. & Tung, Frederick
2015, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 441-465 Which investments do firms protect? Liquidity management and real adjustments when access to finance falls sharply
by Brown, James R. & Petersen, Bruce C.
- 466-486 Foreign bank ownership and household credit
by Beck, Thorsten & Brown, Martin
- 487-513 Inside debt, bank default risk, and performance during the crisis
by Bennett, Rosalind L. & Güntay, Levent & Unal, Haluk
- 514-536 Do financial experts make better investment decisions?
by Bodnaruk, Andriy & Simonov, Andrei
- 537-563 Monitoring role of customer firms in suppliers and its effect on supplier value: Evidence from block acquisitions of suppliers by customer firms
by Kang, Jun-Koo & Liu, Wei-Lin & Yi, Sangho & Zhang, Le
- 564-589 The influence of investor identity and contract terms on firm value: Evidence from PIPEs
by Billett, Matthew T. & Elkamhi, Redouane & Floros, Ioannis V.
- 590-601 The impact of deposit insurance on depositor behavior during a crisis: A conjoint analysis approach
by Boyle, Glenn & Stover, Roger & Tiwana, Amrit & Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr
- 602-635 Shareholder diversification and bank risk-taking
by García-Kuhnert, Yamileh & Marchica, Maria-Teresa & Mura, Roberto
- 636-652 Collateral pledge, sunk-cost fallacy and mortgage default
by Agarwal, Sumit & Green, Richard K. & Rosenblatt, Eric & Yao, Vincent
2015, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 283-311 Share auctions of initial public offerings: Global evidence
by Jagannathan, Ravi & Jirnyi, Andrei & Sherman, Ann Guenther
- 312-324 What determines bank-specific variations in bank stock returns? Global evidence
by Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Song, Liang & Yeung, Bernard
- 325-355 Taming the herd? Foreign banks, the Vienna Initiative and crisis transmission
by De Haas, Ralph & Korniyenko, Yevgeniya & Pivovarsky, Alexander & Tsankova, Teodora
- 356-385 Does contingent capital induce excessive risk-taking?
by Berg, Tobias & Kaserer, Christoph
- 386-410 How do banks respond to increased funding uncertainty?
by Ritz, Robert A. & Walther, Ansgar
- 411-440 Market discipline and conflicts of interest between banks and pension funds
by Barajas, Adolfo & Catalán, Mario
2015, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 131-153 Strategic information disclosure when there is fundamental disagreement
by Thakor, Anjan V.
- 154-177 Bank capital management: International evidence
by De Jonghe, Olivier & Öztekin, Özde
- 178-199 Macroprudential regulation under repo funding
by Valderrama, Laura
- 200-230 Leverage pro-cyclicality and securitization in US banking
by Beccalli, Elena & Boitani, Andrea & Di Giuliantonio, Sonia
- 231-251 Do firm–bank ‘odd couples’ exacerbate credit rationing?
by Ferri, Giovanni & Murro, Pierluigi
- 252-282 Bank loan contracting and corporate diversification: Does organizational structure matter to lenders?
by Aivazian, Varouj A. & Qiu, Jiaping & Rahaman, Mohammad M.
2015, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-24 Financial innovation and endogenous growth
by Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross & Michalopoulos, Stelios
- 25-44 Competition in a consumer loan market: Payday loans and overdraft credit
by Melzer, Brian T. & Morgan, Donald P.
- 45-70 Information and default in consumer credit markets: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Miller, Sarah
- 71-88 Lending relationships and analysts’ forecasts
by Ergungor, Ozgur E. & Madureira, Leonardo & Nayar, Nandkumar & Singh, Ajai K.
- 89-111 Equity short selling and bond rating downgrades
by Henry, Tyler R. & Kisgen, Darren J. & Wu, Juan (Julie)
- 112-129 The closed-end fund puzzle: Management fees and private information
by Lenkey, Stephen L.
2014, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 437-470 How to get banks to take less risk and disclose bad news
by Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur
- 471-503 Correlated leverage and its ramifications
by Goel, Anand M. & Song, Fenghua & Thakor, Anjan V.
- 504-540 D&O insurance and IPO performance: What can we learn from insurers?
by Boyer, M. Martin & Stern, Léa H.
- 541-569 Good cop, bad cop: Complementarities between debt and equity in disciplining management
by Guembel, Alexander & White, Lucy
- 570-589 Liability protection, director compensation, and incentives
by Aguir, Iness & Burns, Natasha & Mansi, Sattar A. & Wald, John K.
- 590-620 The role of a large trader in a dynamic currency attack model
by Li, Mei & Milne, Frank
2014, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 279-299 CDS as insurance: Leaky lifeboats in stormy seas
by Stephens, Eric & Thompson, James R.
- 300-321 The manipulation of basel risk-weights
by Mariathasan, Mike & Merrouche, Ouarda
- 322-347 Interbank tiering and money center banks
by Craig, Ben & von Peter, Goetz
- 348-375 Managerial expertise, corporate decisions and firm value: Evidence from corporate refocusing
by Huang, Sheng
- 376-399 The dark and the bright side of liquidity risks: Evidence from open-end real estate funds in Germany
by Fecht, Falko & Wedow, Michael
- 400-435 Crisis-related shifts in the market valuation of banking activities
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Nissim, Doron
2014, Volume 23, Issue 2
2014, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-26 How does competition affect bank systemic risk?
by Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Zhu, Min
- 27-46 Financing decisions after partial privatization in China: Can a stock market quotation really provide discipline?
by Huyghebaert, Nancy & Quan, Qi & Sun, Lijian
- 47-75 Financial liberalization, market structure and credit penetration
by Balmaceda, Felipe & Fischer, Ronald D. & Ramirez, Felipe
- 76-100 Credit constraints and investment in human capital: Training evidence from transition economies
by Popov, Alexander
- 101-128 Lending to uncreditworthy borrowers
by Sengupta, Rajdeep
- 129-139 Coordinated strategic defaults and financial fragility in a costly state verification model
by Carrasco, Vinicius & Salgado, Pablo
- 140-156 The flash crash: An examination of shareholder wealth and market quality
by Boulton, Thomas J. & Braga-Alves, Marcus V. & Kulchania, Manoj
2013, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 532-558 Do we need big banks? Evidence on performance, strategy and market discipline
by Bertay, Ata Can & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry
- 559-585 Who said large banks don’t experience scale economies? Evidence from a risk-return-driven cost function
by Hughes, Joseph P. & Mester, Loretta J.
- 586-607 Measuring the systemic importance of interconnected banks
by Drehmann, Mathias & Tarashev, Nikola
- 608-626 Cyclical adjustment of capital requirements: A simple framework
by Repullo, Rafael
- 627-638 Incentives and financial crises: Microfounded macroprudential regulation
by di Iasio, Giovanni
- 639-662 Leverage, balance-sheet size and wholesale funding
by Damar, H. Evren & Meh, Césaire A. & Terajima, Yaz
- 663-687 Capital ratios and bank lending: A matched bank approach
by Carlson, Mark & Shan, Hui & Warusawitharana, Missaka
- 688-712 Why high productivity growth of banks preceded the financial crisis
by Martín-Oliver, Alfredo & Ruano, Sonia & Salas-Fumás, Vicente
2013, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 285-307 Bank failures and the cost of systemic risk: Evidence from 1900 to 1930
by Kupiec, Paul H. & Ramirez, Carlos D.
- 308-334 Relational venture capital financing of serial founders
by Bengtsson, Ola
- 335-352 Do less regulated markets attract lower quality firms? Evidence from the London AIM market
by Nielsson, Ulf
- 353-372 On debt service and renegotiation when debt-holders are more strategic
by Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Dionne, Georges
- 373-396 Competition, financial innovation and commercial bank loan portfolios
by Zarutskie, Rebecca
- 397-421 Nontraditional banking activities and bank failures during the financial crisis
by DeYoung, Robert & Torna, Gökhan
- 422-439 Liquidity and transparency in bank risk management
by Ratnovski, Lev