Robust strategies for managing rangelands with multiple stable attractors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. Passmore & Colin G. Brown, 1991. "Analysis Of Rangeland Degradation Using Stochastic Dynamic Programming," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(2), pages 131-157, 08.
- Albers, H. J. & Goldbach, M. J., 2000. "Irreversible ecosystem change, species competition, and shifting cultivation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 261-280, July.
- Passmore, J.G. & Brown, Colin G., 1991. "Analysis Of Rangeland Degradation Using Stochastic Dynamic Programming," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(02), August.
- John Rust & Department of Economics & University of Wisconsin, 1994.
"Using Randomization to Break the Curse of Dimensionality,"
9403001, EconWPA, revised 04 Jul 1994.
- John Rust, 1997. "Using Randomization to Break the Curse of Dimensionality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 487-516, May.
- Rust, J., 1994. "Using Randomization to Break the Curse of Dimensionality," Working papers 9429, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Perrings, Charles & Walker, Brian, 1997. "Biodiversity, resilience and the control of ecological-economic systems: the case of fire-driven rangelands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 73-83, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:47:y:2004:i:1:p:140-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.