Aggregation and the matching of scales in spatial economics and landscape ecology: empirical evidence and prospects for integration
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lunney, Daniel & Pressey, Bob & Archer, Michael & Hand, Suzanne & Godthelp, Henk & Curtin, Alison, 1997. "Integrating ecology and economics: Illustrating the need to resolve the conflicts of space and time," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 135-143, November.
- Inge Thorsen & Jens Petter Gitlesen, 2002. "A simulation approach to studying the sensitivity of commuting-flow predictions with respect to specific changes in spatial structure," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(2), pages 271-288, February.
- Skop, E. & Schou, J. S., 1999. "Modeling the effects of agricultural production. An integrated economic and environmental analysis using farm account statistics and GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 427-442, June.
- Nancy E. Bockstael, 1996. "Modeling Economics and Ecology: The Importance of a Spatial Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1168-1180.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Ostrom, Elinor & Ahn, T. K., 2000. "The concept of scale and the human dimensions of global change: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 217-239, February.
- Costanza, Robert & Farber, Stephen C. & Maxwell, Judith, 1989. "Valuation and management of wetland ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 335-361, December.
- Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Wainger, Lisa A. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 1997. "Spatial landscape indices in a hedonic framework: an ecological economics analysis using GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 251-264, December.
- Konarska, Keri M. & Sutton, Paul C. & Castellon, Michael, 2002. "Evaluating scale dependence of ecosystem service valuation: a comparison of NOAA-AVHRR and Landsat TM datasets," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 491-507, June.
- Örjan Sjöberg & Fredrik Sjöholm, 2002. "Common ground? Prospects for integrating the economic geography of geographers and economists," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(3), pages 467-486, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:52:y:2005:i:2:p:229-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.