Globalisation and Nature Policy: An Integrated Environmental-Economic Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J C J M van den Bergh & P Nijkamp, 1991.
"Aggregate dynamic economic - ecological models for sustainable development,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(10), pages 1409-1428, October.
- Bergh, J.C.J.M. & Nijkamp, P., 1990. "Aggregate dynamic economic-ecological models for sustainable development," Serie Research Memoranda 0073, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Richard C. Bishop, 1982. "Option Value: An Exposition and Extension," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 1-15.
- Porter, Richard C., 1982. "The new approach to wilderness preservation through benefit-cost analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 59-80, March.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1998. "The Noah's Ark Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1279-1298, November.
- P.M.S. Jones, 1994. "The Value of Diversity," Energy & Environment, , vol. 5(3), pages 215-225, September.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1998. "The concept of resilience: retrospect and prospect," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 221-262, May.
- Nancy E. Bockstael, 1996. "Modeling Economics and Ecology: The Importance of a Spatial Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1168-1180.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1999. "Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, April.
- Alistair Munro, 1997. "Economics and biological evolution," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(4), pages 429-449, June.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & L Fgren, Karl-Gustaf, 1998. "A dynamic model of biodiversity preservation," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 157-172, May.
- Edward Barbier & Michael Rauscher, 1994. "Trade, tropical deforestation and policy interventions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 75-90, February.
- Crowards, Tom M., 1998. "Safe Minimum Standards: costs and opportunities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-314, June.
- Bockstael, N. & Costanza, R. & Strand, I. & Boynton, W. & Bell, K. & Wainger, L., 1995. "Ecological economic modeling and valuation of ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 143-159, August.
- Charles Perrings, 1998. "Resilience in the Dynamics of Economy-Environment Systems," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 503-520, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-1999-12-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INO-1999-12-01 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:19990090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.