A dynamic model of biodiversity preservation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Martijn van der Heide & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Ekko C. van Ierland, 1999. "Globalisation and Nature Policy: An Integrated Environmental-Economic Framework," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-090/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gerber, Nicolas, 2009. "Measuring Biodiversity – an axiomatic evaluation of measures based on genetic data," Discussion Papers 51305, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:83:y:2013:i:c:p:123-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertram, Christine, 2010. "Integrating biodiversity indices into a multi-species optimal control model," Kiel Working Papers 1662, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chuan-Zhong Li & Karl-Gustaf Löfgren & Martin Weitzman, 2001. "Harvesting versus Biodiversity: An Occam's Razor Version," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(4), pages 355-366, April.
- Francisco Cabo & Guiomar Martín-Herrán, 2006. "North–South transfers vs biodiversity conservation: a trade differential game," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2), pages 249-278, June.
- Gerber, Nicolas, 2011. "Biodiversity measures based on species-level dissimilarities: A methodology for assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2275-2281.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Russu, Paolo, 2004.
"Biodiversity and economic growth: stabilization versus preservation of the ecological dynamics,"
13666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Borghesi & Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu, 2004. "Biodiversity and Economic Growth: Stabilization Versus Preservation of the Ecological Dynamics," Working Papers 2004.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Russu, Paolo, 2012. "On the Optimality of Limit Cycles in Nature Based-Tourism," MPRA Paper 36599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:3:y:1998:i:02:p:157-172_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.