On the Optimality of Limit Cycles in Nature Based-Tourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Russu, Paolo, 2004.
"Biodiversity and economic growth: stabilization versus preservation of the ecological dynamics,"
13666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Borghesi & Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu, 2004. "Biodiversity and Economic Growth: Stabilization Versus Preservation of the Ecological Dynamics," Working Papers 2004.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Russu, Paolo, 2009. "Hopf bifurcation in a environmental defensive expenditures model with time delay," MPRA Paper 34397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbier, Edward B. & Schulz, Carl-Erik, 1997. "Wildlife, biodiversity and trade," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 145-172, May.
- Russu, Paolo, 2011. "Controlling complex dynamics in a protected-area discrete-time model," MPRA Paper 36598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerkvliet, Joe & Nowell, Clifford, 2000. "Tools for recreation management in parks: the case of the greater Yellowstone's blue-ribbon fishery," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 89-100, July.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & L Fgren, Karl-Gustaf, 1998. "A dynamic model of biodiversity preservation," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 157-172, May.
- Feichtinger, G. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M. & Novak, A.J., 2001. "Terrorism control in the tourism industry," Other publications TiSEM 06ce575b-82fc-41e0-9141-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsbioeconomic model; tourism; optimal dynamic control model; optimal policy mix; financing and protected areas;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .