Controlling complex dynamics in a protected-area discrete-time model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Russu, Paolo, 2004.
"Biodiversity and economic growth: stabilization versus preservation of the ecological dynamics,"
13666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Borghesi & Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu, 2004. "Biodiversity and Economic Growth: Stabilization Versus Preservation of the Ecological Dynamics," Working Papers 2004.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Russu, Paolo, 2009. "Hopf bifurcation in a environmental defensive expenditures model with time delay," MPRA Paper 34397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russu, Paolo, 2012. "On the Optimality of Limit Cycles in Nature Based-Tourism," MPRA Paper 36599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable tourism; controlling chaos;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-02-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-02-20 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .