Wildlife, biodiversity and trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2019. "Coaseian Biodiversity Conservation and Market Power," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 72(3), pages 849-873, March.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and the Environment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 7-71, March.
- Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger, 2016. "Coaseian biodiversity conservation. Who benefits?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145745, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Eppink, Florian V. & Withagen, Cees A., 2009. "Spatial patterns of biodiversity conservation in a multiregional general equilibrium model," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 75-88, May.
- Tapio Palokangas, 2017. "Regulation versus subsidies in conservation with a self-interested policy maker," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(1), pages 183-196, January.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Russu, Paolo, 2004.
"Biodiversity and economic growth: stabilization versus preservation of the ecological dynamics,"
13666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Borghesi & Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu, 2004. "Biodiversity and Economic Growth: Stabilization Versus Preservation of the Ecological Dynamics," Working Papers 2004.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Barbier, Edward B. & Bulte, Erwin H., 2004.
"Introduction to the symposium on trade, renewable resources and biodiversity,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 883-890, September.
- Barbier, E. & Bulte, E.H., 2004. "Introduction to the symposium on trade, renewable resources and biodiversity," Other publications TiSEM 23d4672f-7b59-47f8-b81e-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher & McAusland, Carol, 2004. "On trade, land-use, and biodiversity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 911-925, September.
- Horatiu Rus, 2012. "Transboundary Marine Resources and Trading Neighbours," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(2), pages 159-184, October.
- Horatiu A. Rus, 2016. "Renewable Resources, Pollution and Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 364-391, May.
- William Brock & Ann Kinzig & Charles Perrings, 2010. "Modeling the Economics of Biodiversity and Environmental Heterogeneity," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 43-58, May.
- Russu, Paolo, 2012. "On the Optimality of Limit Cycles in Nature Based-Tourism," MPRA Paper 36599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carl-Erik Schulz, 1996. "Trade policy and ecology," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 15-38, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:2:y:1997:i:02:p:145-172_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ede .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.