Theoretical Population Biology
2017, Volume 115, Issue C
- 1-12 Population structure and coalescence in pedigrees: Comparisons to the structured coalescent and a framework for inference
by Wilton, Peter R. & Baduel, Pierre & Landon, Matthieu M. & Wakeley, John
- 13-23 Inclusive fitness analysis of cumulative cultural evolution in an island-structured population
by Ohtsuki, Hisashi & Wakano, Joe Yuichiro & Kobayashi, Yutaka
- 24-34 Finding all multiple stable fixpoints of n-species Lotkaâ€“Volterra competition models
by Lischke, Heike & LÃ¶ffler, Thomas J.
- 35-44 Population-genetic models of sex-limited genomic imprinting
by Kelly, S. Thomas & Spencer, Hamish G.
- 45-60 Deploying dengue-suppressing Wolbachia : Robust models predict slow but effective spatial spread in Aedes aegypti
by Turelli, Michael & Barton, Nicholas H.
- 61-68 How environmental noise can contract and destroy a persistence zone in population models with Allee effect
by Bashkirtseva, Irina & Ryashko, Lev
- 69-80 The genealogical decomposition of a matrix population model with applications to the aggregation of stages
by Bienvenu, FranÃ§ois & AkÃ§ay, Erol & Legendre, StÃ©phane & McCandlish, DavidÂ M.
- 81-88 Transience after disturbance: Obligate species recovery dynamics depend on disturbance duration
by Singer, Alexander & Johst, Karin
- 89-99 A numerical approach to determine mutant invasion fitness and evolutionary singular strategies
by Fritsch, Coralie & Campillo, Fabien & Ovaskainen, Otso
2017, Volume 114, Issue C
- 1-9 Adaptive diversification in heterogeneous environments
by David, Olivier & Lannou, Christian & Monod, HervÃ© & PapaÃ¯x, Julien & Traore, Djidi
- 10-18 Revisiting the logistic map: A closer look at the dynamics of a classic chaotic population model with ecologically realistic spatial structure and dispersal
by Storch, Laura S. & Pringle, James M. & Alexander, Karen E. & Jones, David O.
- 19-28 Differences in the effective population sizes of males and females do not require differences in their distribution of offspring number
by Mendez, Fernando L.
- 29-39 Fisherâ€“Wright model with deterministic seed bank and selection
by Koopmann, Bendix & MÃ¼ller, Johannes & Tellier, AurÃ©lien & Å½ivkoviÄ‡, Daniel
- 40-58 How optimally foraging predators promote prey coexistence in a variable environment
by Stump, Simon Maccracken & Chesson, Peter
- 59-69 Sexually transmitted infections and mate-finding Allee effects
by Berec, LudÄ›k & JanouÅ¡kovÃ¡, Eva & Theuer, Michal
- 70-87 Resampling: An improvement of importance sampling in varying population size models
by Merle, C. & Leblois, R. & Rousset, F. & Pudlo, P.
- 88-94 An alternative derivation of the stationary distribution of the multivariate neutral Wrightâ€“Fisher model for low mutation rates with a view to mutation rate estimation from site frequency data
by Schrempf, Dominik & Hobolth, Asger
- 95-106 Recursions for the exchangeable partition function of the seedbank coalescent
by Kurt, Noemi & Rafler, Mathias
- 107-116 Stochasticity, heterogeneity, and variance in longevity in human populations
by Hartemink, Nienke & Missov, Trifon I. & Caswell, Hal
- 117-127 Theory of partitioning of disease prevalence and mortality in observational data
by Akushevich, I. & Yashkin, A.P. & Kravchenko, J. & Fang, F. & Arbeev, K. & Sloan, F. & Yashin, A.I.
- 128-135 Sex versus asex: An analysis of the role of variance conversion
by Lewis-Pye, Andrew E.M. & MontalbÃ¡n, Antonio
2017, Volume 113, Issue C
- 1-12 Harsh environments and the evolution of multi-player cooperation
by De Jaegher, Kris
- 13-22 Autocratic strategies for alternating games
by McAvoy, Alex & Hauert, Christoph
- 23-33 Rate matrix estimation from site frequency data
by Burden, Conrad J. & Tang, Yurong
- 34-46 Multiple coexistence equilibria in a two parasitoid-one host model
by Pfab, Ferdinand & Diekmann, Odo & Bhattacharya, Souvik & Pugliese, Andrea
- 47-55 Equivalent probability density moments determine equivalent epidemics in an SIRS model with temporary immunity
by Carr, Thomas W.
2016, Volume 112, Issue C
- 1-13 Testing neutrality at copy-number-variable loci under the finite-allele and finite-site models
by Hu, Xin-Sheng & Hu, Yang & Chen, Xiaoyang
- 14-21 Assortative mating can impede or facilitate fixation of underdominant alleles
by Newberry, Mitchell G. & McCandlish, David M. & Plotkin, Joshua B.
- 22-32 An approximate stationary solution for multi-allele neutral diffusion with low mutation rates
by Burden, Conrad J. & Tang, Yurong
- 33-42 Estimation of the HIV-1 backward mutation rate from transmitted drug-resistant strains
by Kitayimbwa, J.M. & Mugisha, J.Y.T. & Saenz, R.A.
- 43-51 Perenniality induces high inbreeding depression in self-fertilising species
by Abu Awad, D. & Billiard, S. & Tran, V.C.
- 52-59 Evolution of reduced mutation under frequency-dependent selection
by Liberman, Uri & Behar, Hilla & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 60-69 Recognizing the impact of endemic hepatitis D virus on hepatitis B virus eradication
by Goyal, Ashish & Murray, John M.
- 70-79 SIR model with local and global infective contacts: A deterministic approach and applications
by Maltz, Alberto & Fabricius, Gabriel
- 80-96 A metapopulation model with Markovian landscape dynamics
by McVinish, R. & Pollett, P.K. & Chan, Y.S.
- 97-108 Stabilization of species coexistence in spatial models through the aggregationâ€“segregation effect generated by local dispersal and nonspecific local interactions
by Detto, Matteo & Muller-Landau, Helene C.
- 109-116 The cumulative effect of risk compensation on infection preventive measures
by Maxin, Daniel & Sega, Laurentiu & Eaton, Lisa
- 117-125 Deterministic evolution of an asexual population under the action of beneficial and deleterious mutations on additive fitness landscapes
by Jain, Kavita & John, Sona
- 126-138 A coalescent dual process for a Wrightâ€“Fisher diffusion with recombination and its application to haplotype partitioning
by Griffiths, Robert C. & Jenkins, Paul A. & Lessard, Sabin
- 139-156 Effective sizes and time to migrationâ€“drift equilibrium in geographically subdivided populations
by HÃ¶ssjer, O. & Laikre, Linda & Ryman, Nils
- 157-169 The importance of being atomic: Ecological invasions as random walks instead of waves
by Reluga, Timothy C.
2016, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-8 Ideal free distribution of metabolic activity: Implications of seasonal metabolic-activity patterns on competitive coexistence
by SzabÃ³, PÃ©ter
- 9-15 The effect of Wolbachia on dengue outbreaks when dengue is repeatedly introduced
by Ndii, Meksianis Z. & Allingham, David & Hickson, R.I. & Glass, Kathryn
- 16-27 Inferring the demographic history from DNA sequences: An importance sampling approach based on non-homogeneous processes
by Ait Kaci Azzou, S. & Larribe, F. & Froda, S.
- 28-42 Eco-evolutionary dynamics of social dilemmas
by Gokhale, Chaitanya S. & Hauert, Christoph
- 43-50 Demographic inference under the coalescent in a spatial continuum
by Guindon, StÃ©phane & Guo, Hongbin & Welch, David
- 51-64 The non-equilibrium allele frequency spectrum in a Poisson random field framework
by Kaj, Ingemar & Mugal, Carina F.
- 65-74 Characteristics of temporal changes in communities where dynamics differ between species
by Solbu, Erik Blystad & Engen, Steinar & Diserud, Ola HÃ¥vard
- 75-86 Genetic demographic networks: Mathematical model and applications
by Kimmel, Marek & WojdyÅ‚a, Tomasz
- 87-95 Population size vs. social connectedness â€” A gene-culture coevolutionary approach to cumulative cultural evolution
by Kobayashi, Yutaka & Ohtsuki, Hisashi & Wakano, Joe Y.
2016, Volume 110, Issue C
- 1-11 Clines with partial panmixia across a geographical barrier in an environmental pocket
by Nagylaki, Thomas & Zeng, Kai
- 12-24 Consistency and inconsistency of consensus methods for inferring species trees from gene trees in the presence of ancestral population structure
by DeGiorgio, Michael & Rosenberg, Noah A.
- 25-35 Functional response and body size in consumerâ€“resource interactions: Unimodality favors facilitation
by Ranjan, Ravi & Bagchi, Sumanta
- 36-50 The site-frequency spectrum associated with Îž-coalescents
by Blath, Jochen & CronjÃ¤ger, Mathias Christensen & Eldon, Bjarki & Hammer, Matthias
- 51-62 Delay driven spatiotemporal chaos in single species population dynamics models
by Jankovic, Masha & Petrovskii, Sergei & Banerjee, Malay
- 63-77 The effectiveness of marine protected areas for predator and prey with varying mobility
by Pilyugin, Sergei S. & Medlock, Jan & De Leenheer, Patrick
- 78-85 Exploring the dynamics of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) transmission in children
by Hogan, Alexandra B. & Glass, Kathryn & Moore, Hannah C. & Anderssen, Robert S.
2016, Volume 109, Issue C
- 6-15 Spatially heterogeneous populations with mixed negative and positive local density dependence
by Knipl, DiÃ¡na & RÃ¶st, Gergely
- 16-27 Phenotypic evolution by distance in fluctuating environments: The contribution of dispersal, selection and random genetic drift
by Engen, Steinar & SÃ¦ther, Bernt-Erik
- 28-43 Clines with partial panmixia across a geographical barrier
by Nagylaki, Thomas
- 44-53 Abiotic and biotic interactions determine whether increased colonization is beneficial or detrimental to metapopulation management
by Southwell, Darren M. & Rhodes, Jonathan R. & McDonald-Madden, Eve & Nicol, Sam & Helmstedt, Kate J. & McCarthy, Michael A.
- 54-62 Justifying the Gompertz curve of mortality via the generalized Polya process of shocks
by Cha, Ji Hwan & Finkelstein, Maxim
- 63-74 Genetic drift in populations governed by a Galtonâ€“Watson branching process
by Burden, Conrad J. & Simon, Helmut
- 75-87 Fixation probability in a two-locus intersexual selection model
by Durand, Guillermo & Lessard, Sabin
2016, Volume 108, Issue C
- 1-12 Spread of pedigree versus genetic ancestry in spatially distributed populations
by Kelleher, J. & Etheridge, A.M. & VÃ©ber, A. & Barton, N.H.
- 13-23 On joint subtree distributions under two evolutionary models
by Wu, Taoyang & Choi, Kwok Pui
- 24-35 Isolation-by-distance-and-time in a stepping-stone model
by Duforet-Frebourg, Nicolas & Slatkin, Montgomery
- 36-50 The multivariate Wrightâ€“Fisher process with mutation: Moment-based analysis and inference using a hierarchical Beta model
by Hobolth, Asger & Siren, Jukka
- 51-69 Gene drive through a landscape: Reactionâ€“diffusion models of population suppression and elimination by a sex ratio distorter
by Beaghton, Andrea & Beaghton, Pantelis John & Burt, Austin
- 70-74 Aggregation dynamics explain vegetation patch-size distributions
by Irvine, M.A. & Bull, J.C. & Keeling, M.J.
- 75-88 Evolutionary dynamics of a quantitative trait in a finite asexual population
by DÃ©barre, Florence & Otto, Sarah P.
2016, Volume 107, Issue C
- 4-13 Pedigrees or markers: Which are better in estimating relatedness and inbreeding coefficient?
by Wang, Jinliang
- 14-25 On the use of dense SNP marker data for the identification of distant relative pairs
by Sun, M. & Jobling, M.A. & Taliun, D. & Pramstaller, P.P. & Egeland, T. & Sheehan, N.A.
- 26-30 Comparing estimates of genetic variance across different relationship models
by Legarra, Andres
- 31-38 Relationship inference from the genetic data on parents or offspring: A comparative study
by Gazal, Steven & GÃ©nin, Emmanuelle & Leutenegger, Anne-Louise
- 39-51 Bayesian pedigree inference with small numbers of single nucleotide polymorphisms via a factor-graph representation
by Anderson, Eric C. & Ng, Thomas C.
- 52-64 An information theoretic approach to pedigree reconstruction
by Almudevar, Anthony
- 65-76 Eigenanalysis of SNP data with an identity by descent interpretation
by Zheng, Xiuwen & Weir, Bruce S.
2015, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-13 Dynamics of SI epidemic with a demographic Allee effect
by Usaini, Salisu & Anguelov, Roumen & Garba, Salisu M.
- 14-21 A theoretical analysis of the Allee effect in wind-pollinated cordgrass plant invasions
by Murphy, James T. & Johnson, Mark P.
- 22-31 Extinction probabilities and stationary distributions of mobile genetic elements in prokaryotes: The birthâ€“death-diversification model
by Drakos, Nicole E. & Wahl, Lindi M.
- 32-44 Wolbachia spread dynamics in stochastic environments
by Hu, Linchao & Huang, Mugen & Tang, Moxun & Yu, Jianshe & Zheng, Bo
- 45-59 Is dispersal always beneficial to carrying capacity? New insights from the multi-patch logistic equation
by Arditi, Roger & Lobry, Claude & Sari, Tewfik
- 60-70 Distance-responsive predation is not necessary for the Janzenâ€“Connell hypothesis
by Stump, Simon Maccracken & Chesson, Peter
- 71-82 Inference of directional selection and mutation parameters assuming equilibrium
by Vogl, Claus & Bergman, Juraj
- 83-93 On the impact of epidemic severity on network immunization algorithms
by Shams, Bita & Khansari, Mohammad
2015, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-16 Fitness-valley crossing with generalized parentâ€“offspring transmission
by Osmond, Matthew M. & Otto, Sarah P.
- 17-23 There are no caterpillars in a wicked forest
by Degnan, James H. & Rhodes, John A.
- 24-32 The multivariate Dirichlet-multinomial distribution and its application in forensic genetics to adjust for subpopulation effects using the Î¸-correction
by Tvedebrink, Torben & Eriksen, Poul Svante & Morling, Niels
- 33-38 A game-theoretic approach to valuating toxoplasmosis vaccination strategies
by Sykes, David & RychtÃ¡Å™, Jan
- 39-52 The relative importance of relative nonlinearity and the storage effect in the lottery model
by Yuan, Chi & Chesson, Peter
- 53-63 Population dynamics and competitive outcome derive from resource allocation statistics: The governing influence of the distinguishability of individuals
by Zhang, Yu J. & Harte, John
2015, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-9 Sex allocation and the emergence of helping in cooperatively breeding species
by Dunn, Josh D. & Vujicic, Teodora & Wild, Geoff
- 10-16 Modeling ephemeral mating encounters in insects: The emergence of mate-finding Allee effects and applications to theoretical models of sterile release
by Gordillo, Luis F.
- 17-25 The evolution of generalized reciprocity in social interaction networks
by Voelkl, Bernhard
- 26-45 The entropy of the life table: A reappraisal
by Fernandez, Oscar E. & BeltrÃ¡n-SÃ¡nchez, Hiram
- 46-58 Demographic inference using genetic data from a single individual: Separating population size variation from population structure
by Mazet, Olivier & RodrÃguez, Willy & Chikhi, LounÃ¨s
- 59-67 On the interpretation and relevance of the Fundamental Theorem of Natural Selection
by Ewens, Warren J. & Lessard, Sabin
- 68-77 Impact of tuberculosis treatment length and adherence under different transmission intensities
by Pinho, S.T.R. & Rodrigues, P. & Andrade, R.F.S. & Serra, H. & Lopes, J.S. & Gomes, M.G.M.
- 78-85 Probability and time to fixation of an evolving sequence
by Santiago, Enrique
2015, Volume 103, Issue C
- 2-26 Social evolution and genetic interactions in the short and long term
by Van Cleve, Jeremy
- 27-37 Looking down in the ancestral selection graph: A probabilistic approach to the common ancestor type distribution
by Lenz, Ute & Kluth, Sandra & Baake, Ellen & Wakolbinger, Anton
- 38-43 Generalized Lotka stability
by Smith, J.D.H. & Zhang, C.
- 44-59 Indirect effects of primary prey population dynamics on alternative prey
by Barraquand, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & New, Leslie F. & Redpath, Stephen & Matthiopoulos, Jason
- 60-70 Alternative stable states in a stage-structured consumerâ€“resource biomass model with niche shift and seasonal reproduction
by Sun, Zepeng & de Roos, AndrÃ© M.
- 71-83 Modeling population responses of Chinook and coho salmon to suspended sediment using a life history approach
by Araujo, H. Andres & Cooper, Andrew B. & MacIsaac, Erland A. & Knowler, Duncan & Velez-Espino, Antonio
- 84-92 Competition, coinfection and strain replacement in models of Bordetella pertussis
by Nicoli, Emily J. & Ayabina, Diepreye & Trotter, Caroline L. & Turner, Katherine M.E. & Colijn, Caroline
- 93-102 Mixing times towards demographic equilibrium in insect populations with temperature variable age structures
by Damos, Petros
2015, Volume 102, Issue C
- 3-15 Genealogical histories in structured populations
by Kumagai, Seiji & Uyenoyama, Marcy K.
- 16-25 Phenotype adjustment promotes adaptive evolution in a game without conflict
by Yamaguchi, Sachi & Iwasa, Yoh
- 26-39 Survival probabilities at spherical frontiers
by Lavrentovich, Maxim O. & Nelson, David R.
- 40-59 Metapopulation inbreeding dynamics, effective size and subpopulation differentiationâ€”A general analytical approach for diploid organisms
by HÃ¶ssjer, Ola & Olsson, Fredrik & Laikre, Linda & Ryman, Nils
- 60-75 Evolution of cooperation in a multidimensional phenotype space
by Kroumi, Dhaker & Lessard, Sabin
- 76-84 A Darwinian approach to the origin of life cycles with group properties
by Rashidi, Armin & Shelton, Deborah E. & Michod, Richard E.
- 85-93 Sensitivity of quantitative traits to mutational effects and number of loci
by Schraiber, Joshua G. & Landis, Michael J.
- 94-101 Enhancing the mathematical properties of new haplotype homozygosity statistics for the detection of selective sweeps
by Garud, Nandita R. & Rosenberg, Noah A.
2015, Volume 101, Issue C
- 1-8 Modeling the genealogy of a cultural trait
by Aguilar, Elliot & Ghirlanda, Stefano
- 9-23 Estimation of the variance effective population size in age structured populations
by Olsson, Fredrik & HÃ¶ssjer, Ola
- 24-30 Adaptive behaviour and multiple equilibrium states in a predatorâ€“prey model
by Pimenov, Alexander & Kelly, Thomas C. & Korobeinikov, Andrei & Oâ€™Callaghan, Michael J.A. & Rachinskii, Dmitrii
- 31-39 Cyclical succession in grazed ecosystems: The importance of interactions between different-sized herbivores and different-sized predators
by Ruifrok, Jasper L. & Janzen, Thijs & Kuijper, Dries P.J. & Rietkerk, Max & Olff, Han & Smit, Christian
- 40-46 A simple, semi-deterministic approximation to the distribution of selective sweeps in large populations
by Martin, Guillaume & Lambert, Amaury
- 47-53 The existence and abundance of ghost ancestors in biparental populations
by Gravel, Simon & Steel, Mike
- 54-60 Dying on the way: The influence of migrational mortality on clines
by Nagylaki, Thomas
- 61-66 Reflections on the extinctionâ€“explosion dichotomy
by Steel, Mike
2015, Volume 100, Issue C
- 1-5 Quantifying stochastic introgression processes in random environments with hazard rates
by Ghosh, Atiyo & Serra, Maria ConceiÃ§Ã£o & Haccou, Patsy
- 6-12 Modeling abrupt cultural regime shifts during the Palaeolithic and Stone Age
by Aoki, Kenichi
- 13-25 The site frequency spectrum of dispensable genes
by Baumdicker, Franz
- 26-38 Can one hear the shape of a population history?
by Kim, Junhyong & Mossel, Elchanan & RÃ¡cz, MiklÃ³s Z. & Ross, Nathan
- 39-55 Long-range dispersal, stochasticity and the broken accelerating wave of advance
by Jacobs, G.S. & Sluckin, T.J.
- 56-62 Likelihood-based tree reconstruction on a concatenation of aligned sequence data sets can be statistically inconsistent
by Roch, Sebastien & Steel, Mike
- 63-78 Bias in estimators of archaic admixture
by Rogers, Alan R. & Bohlender, Ryan J.
- 79-87 A generalized Watterson estimator for next-generation sequencing: From trios to autopolyploids
by Ferretti, Luca & Ramos-Onsins, SebÃ¡stian E.
- 88-97 Covariation of gene frequencies in a stepping-stone lattice of populations
by Felsenstein, Joseph
2015, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-6 The probability of improvement in Fisherâ€™s geometric model: A probabilistic approach
by Ram, Yoav & Hadany, Lilach
- 7-17 The influence of pleiotropy between viability and pollen fates on mating system evolution
by Jordan, Crispin Y.
- 18-30 A hidden Markov model for investigating recent positive selection through haplotype structure
by Chen, Hua & Hey, Jody & Slatkin, Montgomery
- 31-42 AABC: Approximate approximate Bayesian computation for inference in population-genetic models
by Buzbas, Erkan O. & Rosenberg, Noah A.
- 43-66 Clines in quantitative traits: The role of migration patterns and selection scenarios
by Geroldinger, Ludwig & BÃ¼rger, Reinhard
- 67-75 Dying on the way: The influence of migrational mortality on neutral models of spatial variation
by Nagylaki, Thomas
- 76-97 A general condition for adaptive genetic polymorphism in temporally and spatially heterogeneous environments
by Svardal, Hannes & Rueffler, Claus & Hermisson, Joachim
- 98-113 Formal properties of the probability of fixation: Identities, inequalities and approximations
by McCandlish, David M. & Epstein, Charles L. & Plotkin, Joshua B.
2014, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-10 The genetic signature of rapid range expansions: How dispersal, growth and invasion speed impact heterozygosity and allele surfing
by Goodsman, Devin W. & Cooke, Barry & Coltman, David W. & Lewis, Mark A.
- 11-18 Replicating disease spread in empirical cattle networks by adjusting the probability of infection in random networks
by Duncan, A.J. & Gunn, G.J. & Umstatter, C. & Humphry, R.W.
- 19-27 Estimating the scaled mutation rate and mutation bias with site frequency data
by Vogl, Claus
- 28-37 The largest strongly connected component in the cyclical pedigree model of Wakeley etÂ al
by Blath, Jochen & Kadow, Stephan & Ortgiese, Marcel
- 38-47 Single generation cycles and delayed feedback cycles are not separate phenomena
by Pfaff, T. & Brechtel, A. & Drossel, B. & Guill, C.
- 48-58 Markovian approximation to the finite loci coalescent with recombination along multiple sequences
by Hobolth, Asger & Jensen, Jens Ledet
2014, Volume 97, Issue C
- 1-10 Matrix inversions for chromosomal inversions: A method to construct summary statistics in complex coalescent models
by Rousset, FranÃ§ois & Kirkpatrick, Mark & Guerrero, Rafael F.
- 11-19 Improved maximum likelihood reconstruction of complex multi-generational pedigrees
by Sheehan, Nuala A. & Bartlett, Mark & Cussens, James
- 20-34 Upper bounds on FST in terms of the frequency of the most frequent allele and total homozygosity: The case of a specified number of alleles
by Edge, Michael D. & Rosenberg, Noah A.
- 35-48 A renewal theory approach to IBD sharing
by Carmi, Shai & Wilton, Peter R. & Wakeley, John & Peâ€™er, Itsik
- 49-56 Frequency-dependent population dynamics: Effect of sex ratio and mating system on the elasticity of population growth rate
by Haridas, C.V. & Eager, Eric Alan & Rebarber, Richard & Tenhumberg, Brigitte
2014, Volume 96, Issue C
- 1-7 Condition-dependent mate choice: A stochastic dynamic programming approach
by Frame, Alicia M. & Mills, Alex F.
- 8-18 Alternative stable states and alternative endstates of community assembly through intra- and interspecific positive and negative interactions
by Gerla, Daan J. & Mooij, Wolf M.
- 20-29 Coexistence of productive and non-productive populations by fluctuation-driven spatio-temporal patterns
by Behar, Hilla & Brenner, Naama & Louzoun, Yoram
2014, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-12 Demography-adjusted tests of neutrality based on genome-wide SNP data
by RafajloviÄ‡, M. & Klassmann, A. & Eriksson, A. & Wiehe, T. & Mehlig, B.
- 13-23 Coalescent simulation in continuous space: Algorithms for large neighbourhood size
by Kelleher, J. & Etheridge, A.M. & Barton, N.H.
- 24-32 Clines with partial panmixia in an environmental pocket
by Nagylaki, Thomas & Su, Linlin & Alevy, Ian & Dupont, Todd F.
2014, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-9 The demography of a metapopulation in an environment changing in time and space
by Blanquart, FranÃ§ois
- 10-41 A two-locus model of spatially varying stabilizing or directional selection on a quantitative trait
by Geroldinger, Ludwig & BÃ¼rger, Reinhard
- 42-62 The consequences of dominance and gene flow for local adaptation and differentiation at two linked loci
by Akerman, Ada & BÃ¼rger, Reinhard
- 63-72 Equilibrium population dynamics when mating is by mutual choice based on age
by Alpern, Steve & Katrantzi, Ioanna & Ramsey, David
2014, Volume 93, Issue C
- 1-13 Chemical evolutionary games
by Aristotelous, Andreas C. & Durrett, Richard
- 14-29 Theory and applications of a deterministic approximation to the coalescent model
by Jewett, Ethan M. & Rosenberg, Noah A.
- 30-37 Stochastic population dynamics in a Markovian environment implies Taylorâ€™s power law of fluctuation scaling
by Cohen, Joel E.
- 38-51 On the retention of gene duplicates prone to dominant deleterious mutations
by Malaguti, Giulia & Singh, Param Priya & Isambert, HervÃ©
- 52-62 The arrested immunity hypothesis in an immunoepidemiological model of Chlamydia transmission
by Vickers, David M. & Osgood, Nathaniel D.
- 63-74 Clines with complete dominance and partial panmixia in an unbounded unidimensional habitat
by Nagylaki, Thomas & Zeng, Kai
- 75-84 On the transition of genetic differentiation from isolation to panmixia: What we can learn from GST and D
by Alcala, Nicolas & Goudet, JÃ©rÃ´me & Vuilleumier, SÃ©verine
- 85-94 Species ages in neutral biodiversity models
by Chisholm, Ryan A. & Oâ€™Dwyer, James P.
2014, Volume 92, Issue C
- 1-13 Parasite infection drives the evolution of state-dependent dispersal of the host
by Iritani, Ryosuke & Iwasa, Yoh
- 14-21 Evidence of adaptive intergenerational sex ratio adjustment in contemporary human populations
by Song, Shige
- 22-29 Non-identifiability of identity coefficients at biallelic loci
by CsÅ±rÃ¶s, MiklÃ³s
- 30-35 A path integral formulation of the Wrightâ€“Fisher process with genic selection
by Schraiber, Joshua G.
- 36-50 Variation in moisture duration as a driver of coexistence by the storage effect in desert annual plants
by Holt, Galen & Chesson, Peter
- 51-54 Within a sample from a population, the distribution of the number of descendants of a subsampleâ€™s most recent common ancestor
by Spouge, John L.
- 55-61 Facilitation of intraguild prey by its intraguild predator in a three-species Lotkaâ€“Volterra model
by Shchekinova, Elena Y. & LÃ¶der, Martin G.J. & Boersma, Maarten & Wiltshire, Karen H.
- 62-68 Age- and time-dependent model of the prevalence of non-communicable diseases and application to dementia in Germany
by Brinks, Ralph & Landwehr, Sandra
- 69-77 Species abundance distributions, statistical mechanics and the priors of MaxEnt
by Bowler, M.G.
- 78-87 Evolution of social versus individual learning in a subdivided population revisited: Comparative analysis of three coexistence mechanisms using the inclusive-fitness method
by Kobayashi, Yutaka & Ohtsuki, Hisashi
- 88-96 Bounds on the dynamics of sink populations with noisy immigration
by Eager, Eric Alan & Guiver, Chris & Hodgson, Dave & Rebarber, Richard & Stott, Iain & Townley, Stuart
- 97-106 Fixed point sensitivity analysis of interacting structured populations
by BarabÃ¡s, GyÃ¶rgy & MeszÃ©na, GÃ©za & Ostling, Annette
- 107-117 Consequences of asymmetric competition between resident and invasive defoliators: A novel empirically based modelling approach
by AmmunÃ©t, Tea & Klemola, Tero & Parvinen, Kalle
2014, Volume 91, Issue C
- 3-19 Evolution of learning strategies in temporally and spatially variable environments: A review of theory
by Aoki, Kenichi & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 20-36 On learning dynamics underlying the evolution of learning rules
by Dridi, Slimane & Lehmann, Laurent
- 37-43 Trade-off between learning and exploitation: The Pareto-optimal versus evolutionarily stable learning schedule in cumulative cultural evolution
by Wakano, Joe Yuichiro & Miura, Chiaki
- 44-49 Coevolution of intelligence, behavioral repertoire, and lifespan
by Ghirlanda, Stefano & Enquist, Magnus & Lind, Johan
- 50-57 The local enhancement conundrum: In search of the adaptive value of a social learning mechanism
by Arbilly, Michal & Laland, Kevin N.
- 58-74 Evolution of learning and levels of selection: A lesson from avian parentâ€“offspring communication
by Lotem, Arnon & Biran-Yoeli, Inbar
2013, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-11 Competing islands limit the rate of adaptation in structured populations
by Pokalyuk, Cornelia & Mathew, Lisha A. & Metzler, Dirk & Pfaffelhuber, Peter
- 29-35 Gompertzâ€“Makeham life expectancies: Expressions and applications
by Missov, Trifon I. & Lenart, Adam
- 36-48 Jackknife-corrected parametric bootstrap estimates of growth rates in bivalve mollusks using nearest living relatives
by Dexter, Troy A. & Kowalewski, MichaÅ‚
- 49-55 Fixation probability of mobile genetic elements such as plasmids
by Tazzyman, Samuel J. & Bonhoeffer, Sebastian
- 56-63 An SIS model for cultural trait transmission with conformity bias
by Walters, Caroline E. & Kendal, Jeremy R.
- 82-90 The nest site lottery: How selectively neutral density dependent growth suppression induces frequency dependent selection
by Argasinski, K. & Broom, M.
- 91-103 Characteristics of the variance effective population size over time using an age structured model with variable size
by Olsson, Fredrik & HÃ¶ssjer, Ola & Laikre, Linda & Ryman, Nils
- 104-112 The Moran model with selection: Fixation probabilities, ancestral lines, and an alternative particle representation
by Kluth, Sandra & Baake, Ellen
- 113-128 Birthâ€“death models and coalescent point processes: The shape and probability of reconstructed phylogenies
by Lambert, Amaury & Stadler, Tanja
- 129-134 Superinfection reconciles hostâ€“parasite association and cross-species transmission
by Haven, James & Park, Andrew William
- 135-144 Economic epidemiology of avian influenza on smallholder poultry farms
by Boni, Maciej F. & Galvani, Alison P. & Wickelgren, Abraham L. & Malani, Anup