Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:thpobi. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/intelligence .
2020, Volume 132, Issue C
- 1-15 Statistical tools for seed bank detection
by Blath, Jochen & Buzzoni, Eugenio & Koskela, Jere & Wilke Berenguer, Maite
- 16-23 On the approximation of interaction effect models by Hadamard powers of the additive genomic relationship
by Martini, Johannes W.R. & Toledo, Fernando H. & Crossa, JosÃ©
- 24-32 Influence of demographically-realistic mortality schedules on vaccination strategies in age-structured models
by Feng, Zhilan & Feng, Yejuan & Glasser, John W.
- 33-46 The Wrightâ€“Fisher model with efficiency
by GonzÃ¡lez Casanova, AdriÃ¡n & MirÃ³ Pina, VerÃ³nica & Pardo, Juan Carlos
- 47-59 Inferring trait-specific similarity among individuals from molecular markers and phenotypes with Bayesian regression
by Gianola, Daniel & Fernando, Rohan L. & SchÃ¶n, Chris-Carolin
- 60-68 A remark on â€œBiological control through provision of additional food to predators: A theoretical studyâ€ [Theor. Popul. Biol. 72 (2007) 111â€“120]
by Parshad, Rana D. & Wickramsooriya, Sureni & Bailey, Susan
- 69-81 The evolution of frequency-dependent cultural transmission
by Liberman, Uri & Ram, Yoav & Altenberg, Lee & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 82-91 Modeling and control of mosquito-borne diseases with Wolbachia and insecticides
by Li, Yazhi & Liu, Xianning
- 92-104 On cherry and pitchfork distributions of random rooted and unrooted phylogenetic trees
by Choi, Kwok Pui & Thompson, Ariadne & Wu, Taoyang
2020, Volume 131, Issue C
- 2-11 Genealogical distances under low levels of selection
by Huss, Elisabeth & Pfaffelhuber, Peter
- 12-24 Competing barnacle species with a time dependent reproduction rate
by Gallagher, M.C. & Arnold, M. & Kadaub, E. & Culloty, S. & Oâ€™Riordan, R.M. & McAllen, R. & Rachinskii, D.
- 25-37 Incorporating tick feeding behaviour into R0 for tick-borne pathogens
by Johnstone-Robertson, Simon P. & Diuk-Wasser, Maria A. & Davis, Stephen A.
- 38-53 Multi-model inference of non-random mating from an information theoretic approach
by Carvajal-RodrÃguez, A.
- 54-65 Dispersal asymmetry in a two-patch system with sourceâ€“sink populations
by Wu, Hong & Wang, Yuanshi & Li, Yufeng & DeAngelis, Donald L.
- 66-78 Fast likelihood calculation for multivariate Gaussian phylogenetic models with shifts
by Mitov, Venelin & Bartoszek, Krzysztof & Asimomitis, Georgios & Stadler, Tanja
- 79-99 Local fluctuations of genetic processes defined on two time scales, with applications to effective size estimation
by HÃ¶ssjer, Ola & Tyvand, Peder A.
- 100-109 Bayesian inference of natural selection from spatiotemporal phenotypic data
by David, Olivier & van Frank, GaÃ«lle & Goldringer, Isabelle & RiviÃ¨re, Pierre & Turbet Delof, Michel
2019, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-12 Enhancing population stability with combined adaptive limiter control and finding the optimal harvestingâ€“restocking balance
by Segura, Juan & Hilker, Frank M. & Franco, Daniel
- 13-49 Adaptive walks on high-dimensional fitness landscapes and seascapes with distance-dependent statistics
by Agarwala, Atish & Fisher, Daniel S.
- 50-59 Coalescence in the diffusion limit of a BienaymÃ©â€“Galtonâ€“Watson branching process
by Burden, Conrad J. & Soewongsono, Albert C.
- 60-73 Germination variation facilitates the evolution of seed dormancy when coupled with seedling competition
by Kortessis, Nicholas & Chesson, Peter
- 74-82 Is there a Triversâ€“Willard effect for parental investment? Modelling evolutionarily stable strategies using a matrix population model with nonlinear mating
by Borgstede, Matthias
- 83-93 Asymmetric competition, ontogenetic growth and size inequality drive the difference in productivity between two-strata and one-stratum forest stands
by Cordonnier, Thomas & Smadi, Charline & Kunstler, Georges & Courbaud, BenoÃ®t
- 94-105 The Evolving Moran Genealogy
by Wirtz, Johannes & Wiehe, Thomas
- 106-131 Uniqueness and multiplicity of clines in an environmental pocket
by Nagylaki, Thomas & Su, Linlin & Dupont, Todd F.
- 132-142 Indirect effects in a planktonic disease system
by Rapti, Zoi & Stewart Merrill, Tara E. & Mueller-Brennan, Bridget & Kavouras, Jerry H. & CÃ¡ceres, Carla E.
- 143-159 Local sensitivity equations for maximum sustainable yield reference points
by Zheng, Nan & Wang, Shijia & Cadigan, Noel
- 160-169 Selection in two-sex stage-structured populations: Genetics, demography, and polymorphism
by de Vries, Charlotte & Caswell, Hal
- 170-181 Strategies of host resistance to pathogens in spatially structured populations: An agent-based evaluation
by BoÃ«te, Christophe & Seston, Morgan & Legros, Mathieu
- 182-190 The effect of temporal fluctuations on the evolution of host tolerance to parasitism
by Ferris, Charlotte & Best, Alex
- 191-202 Eco-epidemiological interactions with predator interference and infection
by Bulai, Iulia Martina & Hilker, Frank M.
2019, Volume 129, Issue C
- 9-17 Sexual conflict through motherâ€™s curse and fatherâ€™s curse
by â„«gren, J. Arvid & Munasinghe, Manisha & Clark, Andrew G.
- 18-40 Rapid adaptation in large populations with very rare sex: Scalings and spontaneous oscillations
by Pearce, Michael T. & Fisher, Daniel S.
- 41-53 Sex: The power of randomization
by Vasylenko, Liudmyla & Feldman, Marcus W. & Papadimitriou, Christos & Livnat, Adi
- 54-67 The expected time to cross extended fitness plateaus
by Ghafari, Mahan & Weissman, Daniel B.
- 68-80 Match fitness landscapes for macromolecular interaction networks: Selection for translational accuracy and rate can displace tRNA-binding interfaces of non-cognate aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases
by Collins-Hed, Andrea I. & Ardell, David H.
- 81-92 Density-dependent selection and the limits of relative fitness
by Bertram, Jason & Masel, Joanna
- 93-102 Life history and temporal variability of escape events interactively determine the fitness consequences of aquaculture escapees on wild populations
by Yang, Luojun & Waples, Robin S. & Baskett, Marissa L.
- 103-117 Cultural bistability and connectedness in a subdivided population
by Aoki, Kenichi
- 118-125 The evolutionary advantage of cultural memory on heterogeneous contact networks
by Carja, Oana & Creanza, Nicole
- 126-132 Mutual altruism and long-term optimization of the inclusive fitness in multilocus genetic systems
by Eshel, Ilan
- 133-147 The probability of reciprocal monophyly of gene lineages in three and four species
by Mehta, Rohan S. & Rosenberg, Noah A.
- 148-159 Inductive determination of allele frequency spectrum probabilities in structured populations
by Uyenoyama, Marcy K. & Takebayashi, Naoki & Kumagai, Seiji
2019, Volume 128, Issue C
- 1-18 Cyclic outbreaks of forest insects: A two-dimensional individual-based model
by UchmaÅ„ski, Janusz
- 19-26 Stationary distribution of the linkage disequilibrium coefficient r2
by Zhang, Wei & Liu, Jing & Goodman, Jesse & Weir, Bruce S. & Fewster, Rachel M.
- 27-38 Cultural and evolutionary dynamics with best-of-k learning when payoffs are uncertain
by Takahashi, Takuya & Ihara, Yasuo
- 39-50 Fitting Markovian binary trees using global and individual demographic data
by Hautphenne, Sophie & Massaro, Melanie & Turner, Katharine
2019, Volume 127, Issue C
- 7-15 An accurate approximation for the expected site frequency spectrum in a Galtonâ€“Watson process under an infinite sites mutation model
by Spouge, John L.
- 16-32 Phase-type distributions in population genetics
by Hobolth, Asger & Siri-JÃ©gousse, Arno & Bladt, Mogens
- 33-39 Combined effect of environmental temperature and density-dependent processes on the evolution of seasonal metabolic rate patterns
by PaczkÃ³, MÃ¡tyÃ¡s & Gyarmati, Ã dÃ¡m & SzabÃ³, PÃ©ter
- 40-48 The opportunity cost of walking away in the spatial iterated prisonerâ€™s dilemma
by Premo, L.S. & Brown, Justin R.
- 49-57 Replicated point processes with application to population dynamics models
by Favretti, Marco
- 58-74 Modelling and simulating Lenskiâ€™s long-term evolution experiment
by Baake, Ellen & GonzÃ¡lez Casanova, AdriÃ¡n & Probst, Sebastian & Wakolbinger, Anton
- 75-90 A stochastic epidemic model for the dynamics of two pathogens in a single tick population
by Maliyoni, Milliward & Chirove, Faraimunashe & Gaff, Holly D. & Govinder, Keshlan S.
- 91-101 An empirical approach to demographic inference with genomic data
by Ralph, Peter L.
- 102-119 Pinned, locked, pushed, and pulled traveling waves in structured environments
by Wang, Ching-Hao & Matin, Sakib & George, Ashish B. & Korolev, Kirill S.
- 120-132 A spatial Markovian framework for estimating regional and local dynamics of annual plants with dormancy
by Le Coz, Sebastian & Cheptou, Pierre-Olivier & Peyrard, Nathalie
- 133-143 Ecological dynamics and large scale phenotypic differentiation in density-dependent populations
by Engen, Steinar & SÃ¦ther, Bernt-Erik
2019, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-18 Modelling the outbreak of infectious disease following mutation from a non-transmissible strain
by Chen, C.Y. & Ward, J.P. & Xie, W.B.
- 19-32 PRDM9 and the evolution of recombination hotspots
by Ãšbeda, Francisco & Russell, Timothy W. & Jansen, Vincent A.A.
- 33-39 Multi-task learning improves ancestral state reconstruction
by Ho, Lam Si Tung & Dinh, Vu & Nguyen, Cuong V.
- 40-50 Adult sex ratioÂ as an index for male strategy in primates
by Rose, Danya & Hawkes, Kristen & Kim, Peter S.
- 51-58 Robust viability analysis of a controlled epidemiological model
by Sepulveda Salcedo, Lilian Sofia & De Lara, Michel
- 59-71 Modelling high pathogenic avian influenza outbreaks in the commercial poultry industry
by Barnes, Belinda & Scott, Angela & Hernandez-Jover, Marta & Toribio, Jenny-Ann & Moloney, Barbara & Glass, Kathryn
2019, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-10 The inverse relationship between life expectancy-induced changes in the old-age dependency ratio and the prospective old-age dependency ratio
by Ediev, Dalkhat M. & Sanderson, Warren C. & Scherbov, Sergei
- 11-19 Vertical and oblique cultural transmission fluctuating in time and in space
by Ram, Yoav & Liberman, Uri & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 20-29 Cryptic selection forces and dynamic heritability in generalized phenotypic evolution
by Gilpin, William & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 30-37 Energetic constraints and the paradox of a diffusing population in a heterogeneous environment
by Wang, Yuanshi & DeAngelis, Donald L.
- 38-55 A two-player iterated survival game
by Wakeley, John & Nowak, Martin
- 56-66 General theory for stochastic admixture graphs and F-statistics
by Soraggi, Samuele & Wiuf, Carsten
- 67-74 A generalization of the informational view of non-random mating: Models with variable population frequencies
by Carvajal-RodrÃguez, A.
- 75-93 Exact limits of inference in coalescent models
by Johndrow, James E. & Palacios, Julia A.
- 94-101 Spatial evolutionary dynamics produce a negative cooperationâ€“population size relationship
by Tekwa, Edward W. & Gonzalez, Andrew & Loreau, Michel
2018, Volume 124, Issue C
- 1-15 Full likelihood inference from the site frequency spectrum based on the optimal tree resolution
by Sainudiin, Raazesh & VÃ©ber, Amandine
- 16-30 Haploids, polymorphisms and fluctuating selection
by Dean, Antony M.
- 31-40 Responses of generalist and specialist species to fragmented landscapes
by Ramiadantsoa, Tanjona & Hanski, Ilkka & Ovaskainen, Otso
- 41-50 Topological linkage disequilibrium calculated from coalescent genealogies
by Wirtz, Johannes & Rauscher, Martina & Wiehe, Thomas
- 51-60 Assortative mating on complex traits revisited: Double first cousins and the X-chromosome
by Yengo, Loic & Visscher, Peter M.
- 61-69 Fixation probabilities and hitting times for low levels of frequency-dependent selection
by Pfaffelhuber, P. & Wakolbinger, A.
- 70-80 Stationary distribution of a 2-island 2-allele Wrightâ€“Fisher diffusion model with slow mutation and migration rates
by Burden, Conrad J. & Griffiths, Robert C.
- 81-92 The Wrightâ€“Fisher site frequency spectrum as a perturbation of the coalescentâ€™s
by Melfi, Andrew & Viswanath, Divakar
- 93-107 Disentangling eco-evolutionary effects on trait fixation
by Czuppon, Peter & Gokhale, Chaitanya S.
2018, Volume 123, Issue C
- 1-8 Generation of variation and a modified mean fitness principle: Necessity is the mother of genetic invention
by Ram, Yoav & Altenberg, Lee & Liberman, Uri & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 9-17 A downstream drift into chaos: Asymmetric dispersal in a classic density dependent population model
by Storch, Laura S. & Pringle, James M.
- 18-27 Genealogies and ages of cultural traits: An application of the theory of duality to the research on cultural evolution
by Kobayashi, Yutaka & Wakano, Joe Yuichiro & Ohtsuki, Hisashi
- 28-34 The effect of harvesting on the spatial synchrony of population fluctuations
by Engen, Steinar & Cao, Francisco J. & SÃ¦ther, Bernt-Erik
- 35-44 Harnessing uncertainty to approximate mechanistic models of interspecific interactions
by Clark, Adam Thomas & Neuhauser, Claudia
- 45-69 Effects of population- and seed bank size fluctuations on neutral evolution and efficacy of natural selection
by Heinrich, Lukas & MÃ¼ller, Johannes & Tellier, AurÃ©lien & Å½ivkoviÄ‡, Daniel
- 70-79 The neutral frequency spectrum of linked sites
by Ferretti, Luca & Klassmann, Alexander & Raineri, Emanuele & Ramos-Onsins, SebastiÃ¡n E. & Wiehe, Thomas & Achaz, Guillaume
2018, Volume 122, Issue C
- 5-11 Simulating the component counts of combinatorial structures
by Arratia, Richard & Barbour, A.D. & Ewens, W.J. & TavarÃ©, Simon
- 12-21 Ancestral inference from haplotypes and mutations
by Griffiths, Robert C. & TavarÃ©, Simon
- 22-29 A non-zero variance of Tajimaâ€™s estimator for two sequences even for infinitely many unlinked loci
by King, LÃ©andra & Wakeley, John & Carmi, Shai
- 30-35 The coalescent of a sample from a binary branching process
by Lambert, Amaury
- 36-45 Some properties of the conditioned reconstructed process with Bernoulli sampling
by Wiuf, Carsten
- 46-56 On the joint distribution of tree height and tree length under the coalescent
by Arbisser, Ilana M. & Jewett, Ethan M. & Rosenberg, Noah A.
- 57-66 An efficient algorithm for generating the internal branches of a Kingman coalescent
by Reppell, M. & ZÃ¶llner, S.
- 67-77 Wrightâ€“Fisher diffusion bridges
by Griffiths, Robert C. & Jenkins, Paul A. & SpanÃ², Dario
- 78-87 Inference from the stationary distribution of allele frequencies in a family of Wrightâ€“Fisher models with two levels of genetic variability
by Ferguson, Jake M. & Buzbas, Erkan Ozge
- 88-96 Determining the distribution of fitness effects using a generalized Beta-Burr distribution
by Joyce, Paul & Abdo, Zaid
- 97-109 Selecting among three basic fitness landscape models: Additive, multiplicative and stickbreaking
by Miller, Craig R. & Van Leuven, James T. & Wichman, Holly A. & Joyce, Paul
- 110-127 Establishment in a new habitat by polygenic adaptation
by Barton, N.H. & Etheridge, A.M.
- 128-136 A parametric interpretation of Bayesian Nonparametric Inference from Gene Genealogies: Linking ecological, population genetics and evolutionary processes
by Ponciano, JosÃ© Miguel
- 137-148 Joint coevolutionaryâ€“epidemiological models dampen Red Queen cycles and alter conditions for epidemics
by MacPherson, Ailene & Otto, Sarah P.
- 149-157 Inference on admixture fractions in a mechanistic model of recurrent admixture
by Buzbas, Erkan Ozge & Verdu, Paul
2018, Volume 121, Issue C
- 1-11 Metapopulation dynamics and total biomass: Understanding the effects of diffusion in complex networks
by Ruiz-Herrera, Alfonso
- 12-25 Fast cheater migration stabilizes coexistence in a public goods dilemma on networks
by Young, Glenn & Belmonte, Andrew
- 26-32 Modelling leptospirosis in livestock
by Babylon, A.M. & Roberts, M.G. & Wake, G.C.
- 33-44 Gene-culture coevolution under selection
by Behar, Hilla & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 45-59 Ecological change points: The strength of density dependence and the loss of history
by Ponciano, JosÃ© M. & Taper, Mark L. & Dennis, Brian
- 60-71 Single and simultaneous binary mergers in Wright-Fisher genealogies
by Melfi, Andrew & Viswanath, Divakar
- 72-84 Public goods games in populations with fluctuating size
by McAvoy, Alex & Fraiman, Nicolas & Hauert, Christoph & Wakeley, John & Nowak, Martin A.
2018, Volume 120, Issue C
- 1-10 Weight of the evidence of genetic investigations of ancestry informative markers
by Tvedebrink, Torben & Eriksen, Poul Svante & Mogensen, Helle Smidt & Morling, Niels
- 11-15 Asymmetric dispersal in the multi-patch logistic equation
by Arditi, Roger & Lobry, Claude & Sari, Tewfik
- 16-28 The third moments of the site frequency spectrum
by Klassmann, A. & Ferretti, L.
- 29-41 Macroparasite dynamics of migratory host populations
by Peacock, Stephanie J. & Bouhours, Juliette & Lewis, Mark A. & MolnÃ¡r, PÃ©ter K.
- 42-51 On the decidability of population size histories from finite allele frequency spectra
by Baharian, Soheil & Gravel, Simon
- 52-61 Mutation in populations governed by a Galtonâ€“Watson branching process
by Burden, Conrad J. & Wei, Yi
- 62-77 Occupancy time in sets of states for demographic models
by Roth, Gregory & Caswell, Hal
- 78-89 The distance decay of similarity in tropical rainforests. A spatial point processes analytical formulation
by Tovo, Anna & Favretti, Marco
- 90-102 Interplay between habitat subdivision and minimum resource requirement in two-species competition
by Anazawa, Masahiro
- 103-113 Non-random mating and information theory
by Carvajal-RodrÃguez, A.
- 114-120 Microbial dormancy and boom-and-bust population dynamics under starvation stress
by Fowler, A.C. & Winstanley, H.F.
2018, Volume 119, Issue C
- 3-14 Ecocultural range-expansion scenarios for the replacement or assimilation of Neanderthals by modern humans
by Wakano, Joe Yuichiro & Gilpin, William & Kadowaki, Seiji & Feldman, Marcus W. & Aoki, Kenichi
- 15-25 The evolution of toxicant resistance in daphniids and its role on surrogate species
by Veprauskas, Amy & Ackleh, Azmy S. & Banks, John E. & Stark, John D.
- 26-36 Estimating the basic reproductive number during the early stages of an emerging epidemic
by Rebuli, Nicolas P. & Bean, N.G. & Ross, J.V.
- 37-47 Consequences of an uncertain mass mortality regime triggered by climate variability on giant clam population management in the Pacific Ocean
by Van Wynsberge, Simon & AndrÃ©fouÃ«t, Serge & Gaertner-Mazouni, Nabila & Remoissenet, Georges
- 48-56 Evolution of highly fecund haploid populations
by Eldon, Bjarki & Stephan, Wolfgang
- 57-71 Stability of two-species communities: Drift, environmental stochasticity, storage effect and selection
by Danino, Matan & Kessler, David A. & Shnerb, Nadav M.
- 72-82 The independent loss model with ordered insertions for the evolution of CRISPR spacers
by Baumdicker, F. & Huebner, A.M.I. & Pfaffelhuber, P.
- 83-90 Projections of health indicators for chronic disease under a semi-Markov assumption
by Wanneveich, Mathilde & Jacqmin-Gadda, HÃ©lÃ¨ne & Dartigues, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Joly, Pierre
2017, Volume 118, Issue C
- 1-19 Computing the joint distribution of the total tree length across loci in populations with variable size
by Miroshnikov, Alexey & SteinrÃ¼cken, Matthias
- 20-26 The parentâ€“offspring probability when sampling age-structured populations
by Skaug, Hans J.
- 27-45 Evolution of the sex ratio and effective number under gynodioecy and androdioecy
by Uyenoyama, Marcy K. & Takebayashi, Naoki
- 50-73 The infinitesimal model: Definition, derivation, and implications
by Barton, N.H. & Etheridge, A.M. & VÃ©ber, A.
2017, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-22 Two-locus clines on the real line with a step environment
by BÃ¼rger, Reinhard
- 23-42 The natural selection of metabolism and mass selects allometric transitions from prokaryotes to mammals
by Witting, Lars
- 43-50 Forward and backward evolutionary processes and allele frequency spectrum in a cancer cell population
by Ohtsuki, Hisashi & Innan, Hideki
- 51-63 Variance in estimated pairwise genetic distance under high versus low coverage sequencing: The contribution of linkage disequilibrium
by Shpak, Max & Ni, Yang & Lu, Jie & MÃ¼ller, Peter
- 64-75 Evolutionary rescue of a parasite population by mutation rate evolution
by Greenspoon, Philip B. & Mideo, Nicole
2017, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-17 Unlimited niche packing in a Lotkaâ€“Volterra competition game
by Cressman, Ross & Halloway, Abdel & McNickle, Gordon G. & Apaloo, Joe & Brown, Joel S. & Vincent, Thomas L.
- 18-26 Spatial synchrony and harvesting in fluctuating populations:Relaxing the small noise assumption
by Engen, Steinar
- 27-32 Modeling the effects of variable feeding patterns of larval ticks on the transmission of Borrelia lusitaniae and Borrelia afzelii
by Ferreri, Luca & Perazzo, Silvia & Venturino, Ezio & Giacobini, Mario & Bertolotti, Luigi & Mannelli, Alessandro
- 33-46 Invasion fitness for geneâ€“culture co-evolution in family-structured populations and an application to cumulative culture under vertical transmission
by Mullon, Charles & Lehmann, Laurent
- 47-58 Trait level analysis of multitrait population projection matrices
by Coste, ChristopheÂ F.D. & Austerlitz, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Pavard, Samuel
2017, Volume 115, Issue C
- 1-12 Population structure and coalescence in pedigrees: Comparisons to the structured coalescent and a framework for inference
by Wilton, Peter R. & Baduel, Pierre & Landon, Matthieu M. & Wakeley, John
- 13-23 Inclusive fitness analysis of cumulative cultural evolution in an island-structured population
by Ohtsuki, Hisashi & Wakano, Joe Yuichiro & Kobayashi, Yutaka
- 24-34 Finding all multiple stable fixpoints of n-species Lotkaâ€“Volterra competition models
by Lischke, Heike & LÃ¶ffler, Thomas J.
- 35-44 Population-genetic models of sex-limited genomic imprinting
by Kelly, S. Thomas & Spencer, Hamish G.
- 45-60 Deploying dengue-suppressing Wolbachia : Robust models predict slow but effective spatial spread in Aedes aegypti
by Turelli, Michael & Barton, Nicholas H.
- 61-68 How environmental noise can contract and destroy a persistence zone in population models with Allee effect
by Bashkirtseva, Irina & Ryashko, Lev
- 69-80 The genealogical decomposition of a matrix population model with applications to the aggregation of stages
by Bienvenu, FranÃ§ois & AkÃ§ay, Erol & Legendre, StÃ©phane & McCandlish, DavidÂ M.
- 81-88 Transience after disturbance: Obligate species recovery dynamics depend on disturbance duration
by Singer, Alexander & Johst, Karin
- 89-99 A numerical approach to determine mutant invasion fitness and evolutionary singular strategies
by Fritsch, Coralie & Campillo, Fabien & Ovaskainen, Otso
2017, Volume 114, Issue C
- 1-9 Adaptive diversification in heterogeneous environments
by David, Olivier & Lannou, Christian & Monod, HervÃ© & PapaÃ¯x, Julien & Traore, Djidi
- 10-18 Revisiting the logistic map: A closer look at the dynamics of a classic chaotic population model with ecologically realistic spatial structure and dispersal
by Storch, Laura S. & Pringle, James M. & Alexander, Karen E. & Jones, David O.
- 19-28 Differences in the effective population sizes of males and females do not require differences in their distribution of offspring number
by Mendez, Fernando L.
- 29-39 Fisherâ€“Wright model with deterministic seed bank and selection
by Koopmann, Bendix & MÃ¼ller, Johannes & Tellier, AurÃ©lien & Å½ivkoviÄ‡, Daniel
- 40-58 How optimally foraging predators promote prey coexistence in a variable environment
by Stump, Simon Maccracken & Chesson, Peter
- 59-69 Sexually transmitted infections and mate-finding Allee effects
by Berec, LudÄ›k & JanouÅ¡kovÃ¡, Eva & Theuer, Michal
- 70-87 Resampling: An improvement of importance sampling in varying population size models
by Merle, C. & Leblois, R. & Rousset, F. & Pudlo, P.
- 88-94 An alternative derivation of the stationary distribution of the multivariate neutral Wrightâ€“Fisher model for low mutation rates with a view to mutation rate estimation from site frequency data
by Schrempf, Dominik & Hobolth, Asger
- 95-106 Recursions for the exchangeable partition function of the seedbank coalescent
by Kurt, Noemi & Rafler, Mathias
- 107-116 Stochasticity, heterogeneity, and variance in longevity in human populations
by Hartemink, Nienke & Missov, Trifon I. & Caswell, Hal
- 117-127 Theory of partitioning of disease prevalence and mortality in observational data
by Akushevich, I. & Yashkin, A.P. & Kravchenko, J. & Fang, F. & Arbeev, K. & Sloan, F. & Yashin, A.I.
- 128-135 Sex versus asex: An analysis of the role of variance conversion
by Lewis-Pye, Andrew E.M. & MontalbÃ¡n, Antonio
2017, Volume 113, Issue C
- 1-12 Harsh environments and the evolution of multi-player cooperation
by De Jaegher, Kris
- 13-22 Autocratic strategies for alternating games
by McAvoy, Alex & Hauert, Christoph
- 23-33 Rate matrix estimation from site frequency data
by Burden, Conrad J. & Tang, Yurong
- 34-46 Multiple coexistence equilibria in a two parasitoid-one host model
by Pfab, Ferdinand & Diekmann, Odo & Bhattacharya, Souvik & Pugliese, Andrea
- 47-55 Equivalent probability density moments determine equivalent epidemics in an SIRS model with temporary immunity
by Carr, Thomas W.
2016, Volume 112, Issue C
- 1-13 Testing neutrality at copy-number-variable loci under the finite-allele and finite-site models
by Hu, Xin-Sheng & Hu, Yang & Chen, Xiaoyang
- 14-21 Assortative mating can impede or facilitate fixation of underdominant alleles
by Newberry, Mitchell G. & McCandlish, David M. & Plotkin, Joshua B.
- 22-32 An approximate stationary solution for multi-allele neutral diffusion with low mutation rates
by Burden, Conrad J. & Tang, Yurong
- 33-42 Estimation of the HIV-1 backward mutation rate from transmitted drug-resistant strains
by Kitayimbwa, J.M. & Mugisha, J.Y.T. & Saenz, R.A.
- 43-51 Perenniality induces high inbreeding depression in self-fertilising species
by Abu Awad, D. & Billiard, S. & Tran, V.C.
- 52-59 Evolution of reduced mutation under frequency-dependent selection
by Liberman, Uri & Behar, Hilla & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 60-69 Recognizing the impact of endemic hepatitis D virus on hepatitis B virus eradication
by Goyal, Ashish & Murray, John M.
- 70-79 SIR model with local and global infective contacts: A deterministic approach and applications
by Maltz, Alberto & Fabricius, Gabriel
- 80-96 A metapopulation model with Markovian landscape dynamics
by McVinish, R. & Pollett, P.K. & Chan, Y.S.
- 97-108 Stabilization of species coexistence in spatial models through the aggregationâ€“segregation effect generated by local dispersal and nonspecific local interactions
by Detto, Matteo & Muller-Landau, Helene C.
- 109-116 The cumulative effect of risk compensation on infection preventive measures
by Maxin, Daniel & Sega, Laurentiu & Eaton, Lisa
- 117-125 Deterministic evolution of an asexual population under the action of beneficial and deleterious mutations on additive fitness landscapes
by Jain, Kavita & John, Sona
- 126-138 A coalescent dual process for a Wrightâ€“Fisher diffusion with recombination and its application to haplotype partitioning
by Griffiths, Robert C. & Jenkins, Paul A. & Lessard, Sabin
- 139-156 Effective sizes and time to migrationâ€“drift equilibrium in geographically subdivided populations
by HÃ¶ssjer, O. & Laikre, Linda & Ryman, Nils
- 157-169 The importance of being atomic: Ecological invasions as random walks instead of waves
by Reluga, Timothy C.
2016, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-8 Ideal free distribution of metabolic activity: Implications of seasonal metabolic-activity patterns on competitive coexistence
by SzabÃ³, PÃ©ter
- 9-15 The effect of Wolbachia on dengue outbreaks when dengue is repeatedly introduced
by Ndii, Meksianis Z. & Allingham, David & Hickson, R.I. & Glass, Kathryn
- 16-27 Inferring the demographic history from DNA sequences: An importance sampling approach based on non-homogeneous processes
by Ait Kaci Azzou, S. & Larribe, F. & Froda, S.
- 28-42 Eco-evolutionary dynamics of social dilemmas
by Gokhale, Chaitanya S. & Hauert, Christoph
- 43-50 Demographic inference under the coalescent in a spatial continuum
by Guindon, StÃ©phane & Guo, Hongbin & Welch, David
- 51-64 The non-equilibrium allele frequency spectrum in a Poisson random field framework
by Kaj, Ingemar & Mugal, Carina F.
- 65-74 Characteristics of temporal changes in communities where dynamics differ between species
by Solbu, Erik Blystad & Engen, Steinar & Diserud, Ola HÃ¥vard
- 75-86 Genetic demographic networks: Mathematical model and applications
by Kimmel, Marek & WojdyÅ‚a, Tomasz
- 87-95 Population size vs. social connectedness â€” A gene-culture coevolutionary approach to cumulative cultural evolution
by Kobayashi, Yutaka & Ohtsuki, Hisashi & Wakano, Joe Y.
2016, Volume 110, Issue C
- 1-11 Clines with partial panmixia across a geographical barrier in an environmental pocket
by Nagylaki, Thomas & Zeng, Kai
- 12-24 Consistency and inconsistency of consensus methods for inferring species trees from gene trees in the presence of ancestral population structure
by DeGiorgio, Michael & Rosenberg, Noah A.
- 25-35 Functional response and body size in consumerâ€“resource interactions: Unimodality favors facilitation
by Ranjan, Ravi & Bagchi, Sumanta
- 36-50 The site-frequency spectrum associated with Îž-coalescents
by Blath, Jochen & CronjÃ¤ger, Mathias Christensen & Eldon, Bjarki & Hammer, Matthias
- 51-62 Delay driven spatiotemporal chaos in single species population dynamics models
by Jankovic, Masha & Petrovskii, Sergei & Banerjee, Malay
- 63-77 The effectiveness of marine protected areas for predator and prey with varying mobility
by Pilyugin, Sergei S. & Medlock, Jan & De Leenheer, Patrick
- 78-85 Exploring the dynamics of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) transmission in children
by Hogan, Alexandra B. & Glass, Kathryn & Moore, Hannah C. & Anderssen, Robert S.