Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:thpobi. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/intelligence .
2023, Volume 150, Issue C
2023, Volume 149, Issue C
- 1-11 Analytical Bayesian approach for the design of surveillance and control programs to assess pest-eradication success
by Barnes, B. & Parsa, M. & Giannini, F. & Ramsey, D.
- 12-26 Improving the realism of neutral ecological models by incorporating transient dynamics with temporal changes in community size
by Fung, Tak & Chisholm, Ryan A.
- 27-38 Distributions of cherries and pitchforks for the Ford model
by Kaur, Gursharn & Choi, Kwok Pui & Wu, Taoyang
- 39-47 Continuous irregular dynamics with multiple neutral trajectories permit species coexistence in competitive communities
by Yamauchi, Atsushi & Ito, Koichi & Shibasaki, Shota & Namba, Toshiyuki
2022, Volume 148, Issue C
- 1-10 Drewnowskiâ€™s index to measure lifespan variation: Revisiting the Gini coefficient of the life table
by Aburto, JosÃ© Manuel & Basellini, Ugofilippo & Baudisch, Annette & Villavicencio, Francisco
- 11-21 Theoretical analysis of principal components in an umbrella model of intraspecific evolution
by Estavoyer, Maxime & FranÃ§ois, Olivier
- 22-27 When can we reconstruct the ancestral state? A unified theory
by Ho, Lam Si Tung & Dinh, Vu
- 28-39 A central limit theorem concerning uncertainty in estimates of individual admixture
by Pfaffelhuber, Peter & Rohde, Angelika
- 40-45 Competitive exclusion in a model with seasonality: Three species cannot coexist in an ecosystem with two seasons
by Tung, Hwai-Ray & Durrett, Rick
- 49-75 The best of both worlds: Combining population genetic and quantitative genetic models
by Dekens, L. & Otto, S.P. & Calvez, V.
- 76-85 Modeling temporal dynamics of genetic diversity in stage-structured plant populations with reference to demographic genetic structure
by Tsuzuki, Yoichi & Takada, Takenori & Ohara, Masashi
- 86-94 Modeling and migration-based control of depopulation
by MÃ¡rton, LÅ‘rinc
2022, Volume 147, Issue C
2022, Volume 146, Issue C
- 1-14 Total biomass of a single population in two-patch environments
by Gao, Daozhou & Lou, Yuan
- 15-28 Rate of coalescence of lineage pairs in the Spatial Î›-Flemingâ€“Viot process
by Wirtz, Johannes & Guindon, StÃ©phane
- 29-35 Success-biased social learning in a one-consumer, two-resource model
by Borofsky, Talia & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 36-45 Solving multispecies population games in continuous space and time
by FrÃ¸lich, Emil F. & Thygesen, Uffe H.
- 46-60 Joint effect of changing selection and demography on the site frequency spectrum
by Jain, Kavita & Kaushik, Sachin
- 61-70 Adaptive meiotic drive in selfing populations with heterozygote advantage
by Brud, Evgeny
- 71-85 Dynamics of SIR model with heterogeneous response to intervention policy
by Rachinskii, Dmitrii & Rouf, Samiha
2022, Volume 145, Issue C
- 1-21 Evolution of cooperation with respect to fixation probabilities in multi-player games with random payoffs
by Kroumi, Dhaker & Martin, Ã‰loi & Lessard, Sabin
- 22-37 Extinction threshold and large population limit of a plant metapopulation model with recurrent extinction events and a seed bank component
by Louvet, Apolline
- 38-51 A hidden Markov model to estimate homozygous-by-descent probabilities associated with nested layers of ancestors
by Druet, Tom & Gautier, Mathieu
- 52-62 Amitosis as a strategy of cell divisionâ€”Insight from the proliferation of Tetrahymena thermophila macronuclei
by Fu, Yun-Xin & Wang, Guangying & Chen, Kai & Ma, Xuefeng & Liu, Shu-Qun & Miao, Wei
- 63-79 Evolution of trustfulness in the case where resources for cooperation are sometimes absent
by Kurokawa, Shun
- 80-94 Gain-loss-duplication models for copy number evolution on a phylogeny: Exact algorithms for computing the likelihood and its gradient
by CsÅ±rÃ¶s, MiklÃ³s
- 95-108 Variances and covariances of linear summary statistics of segregating sites
by Fu, Yun-Xin
- 109-125 Gene drives and population persistence vs elimination: The impact of spatial structure and inbreeding at low density
by Beaghton, P.J. & Burt, Austin
- 126-135 Male mating choices: The drive behind menopause?
by Le, Anthia & Hawkes, Kristen & Kim, Peter S.
- 136-149 Selection on age-specific survival: Constant versus fluctuating environment
by Giaimo, Stefano
2022, Volume 144, Issue C
- 1-12 A time-since-infection model for populations with two pathogens
by Pfab, Ferdinand & Nisbet, Roger M. & Briggs, Cheryl J.
- 13-23 Survival in branching cellular populations
by Bryant, Adam S. & Lavrentovich, Maxim O.
- 24-36 The curse of the plateau. Measuring confidence in human mortality estimates at extreme ages
by Camarda, Carlo Giovanni
- 37-48 Hominin forager technology, food sharing, and diet breadth
by Aoki, Kenichi & Wakano, Joe Yuichiro
- 49-69 The effects of epistasis and linkage on the invasion of locally beneficial mutations and the evolution of genomic islands
by Pontz, Martin & BÃ¼rger, Reinhard
- 70-80 Analytical Bayesian models to quantify pest eradication success or species absence using zero-sighting records
by Barnes, B. & Parsa, M. & Giannini, F. & Ramsey, D.
2022, Volume 143, Issue C
- 1-13 A compendium of covariances and correlation coefficients of coalescent tree properties
by Alimpiev, Egor & Rosenberg, Noah A.
- 14-29 Application of a Markovian ancestral model to the temporal and spatial dynamics of cultural evolution on a population network
by Takahashi, Takuya & Ihara, Yasuo
- 30-45 Fixation and effective size in a haploidâ€“diploid population with asexual reproduction
by Bessho, Kazuhiro & Otto, Sarah P.
- 46-51 A two-sex renewal model and its population projection
by Li, Nan
- 52-61 Conformity and content-biased cultural transmission in the evolution of altruism
by Denton, Kaleda K. & Ram, Yoav & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 62-76 The effect of human vaccination behaviour on strain competition in an infectious disease: An imitation dynamic approach
by Deka, Aniruddha & Bhattacharyya, Samit
- 77-91 Markov genealogy processes
by King, Aaron A. & Lin, Qianying & Ionides, Edward L.
- 92-104 Expansion of error thresholds for the Moran model
by Berger, Maxime
2021, Volume 142, Issue C
- 1-11 Coalescent models derived from birthâ€“death processes
by Crespo, Fausto F. & Posada, David & Wiuf, Carsten
- 12-35 Metacommunities, fitness and gradual evolution
by Priklopil, Tadeas & Lehmann, Laurent
- 36-45 The role of spatial competitive interactions between trees in shaping forest patterns
by Picard, Nicolas
- 46-56 Selection, recombination, and the ancestral initiation graph
by Alberti, Frederic & Herrmann, Carolin & Baake, Ellen
- 57-66 Quantifying the impact of changes in effective population size and expression level on the rate of coding sequence evolution
by Latrille, T. & Lartillot, N.
- 67-90 Exact site frequency spectra of neutrally evolving tumors: A transition between power laws reveals a signature of cell viability
by Gunnarsson, Einar Bjarki & Leder, Kevin & Foo, Jasmine
- 91-99 Inclusive fitness and Hamiltonâ€™s rule in a stochastic environment
by Lessard, Sabin & Li, Cong & Zheng, Xiu-Deng & Tao, Yi
- 100-113 Mate guarding in primates arises due to partner scarcity, even if the father provides no paternal care at all
by Loo, Sara L. & Rose, Danya & Hawkes, Kristen & Kim, Peter S.
- 114-122 Model of two competing populations in two habitats with migration: Application to optimal marine protected area size
by Sadykov, Alexander & Farnsworth, Keith D.
2021, Volume 141, Issue C
- 1-13 A model of the burglar alarm hypothesis of prey alarm calls
by Haskell, Evan C. & Bell, Jonathan
- 14-23 Exploring artificial habitat fragmentation to control invasion by infectious wildlife diseases
by Bozzuto, Claudio & Canessa, Stefano & Koella, Jacob C.
- 24-33 Improving pest monitoring networks using a simulation-based approach to contribute to pesticide reduction
by Cros, Marie-JosÃ©e & Aubertot, Jean-NoÃ«l & Gaba, Sabrina & Reboud, Xavier & Sabbadin, RÃ©gis & Peyrard, Nathalie
- 34-43 The distribution of waiting distances in ancestral recombination graphs
by Deng, Yun & Song, Yun S. & Nielsen, Rasmus
- 44-53 Effects of cultural transmission of surnaming decisions on the sex ratio at birth
by Liu, Xiran & Feldman, Marcus W.
2021, Volume 140, Issue C
- 1-15 Inference of gene flow in the process of speciation: Efficient maximum-likelihood implementation of a generalised isolation-with-migration model
by Costa, Rui J. & Wilkinson-Herbots, Hilde M.
- 16-31 Model of neo-Malthusian population anticipating future changes in resources
by Michel, Philippe
- 32-43 The effect of consanguinity on coalescence times on the X chromosome
by Cotter, Daniel J. & Severson, Alissa L. & Rosenberg, Noah A.
- 44-53 Bifurcations and hydra effects in Bazykinâ€™s predatorâ€“prey model
by Adhikary, Prabir Das & Mukherjee, Saikat & Ghosh, Bapan
- 54-66 Character displacement in the presence of multiple trait differences: Evolution of the storage effect in germination and growth
by Kortessis, Nicholas & Chesson, Peter
2021, Volume 139, Issue C
2021, Volume 138, Issue C
2021, Volume 137, Issue C
- 10-21 Coevolution fails to maintain genetic variation in a hostâ€“parasite model with constant finite population size
by MacPherson, Ailene & Keeling, Matthew J. & Otto, Sarah P.
- 22-31 Computing the probability of gene trees concordant with the species tree in the multispecies coalescent
by Truszkowski, Jakub & Scornavacca, Celine & Pardi, Fabio
- 32-45 Time to extinction of a cultural trait in an overlapping generation model
by Kobayashi, Yutaka & Kurokawa, Shun & Ishii, Takuya & Wakano, Joe Yuichiro
2020, Volume 136, Issue C
- 1-11 Unstable population dynamics in obligate co-operators
by Halloway, Abdel H. & Malone, Margaret A. & Brown, Joel S.
- 12-21 Loss of genetic variation in the two-locus multiallelic haploid model
by Pontz, Martin & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 22-30 A heuristic model of the effects of phenotypic robustness in adaptive evolution
by Rigato, Emanuele & Fusco, Giuseppe
- 31-40 Kleptoparasitic interactions modeling varying owner and intruder hunger awareness
by Chowdhury, Noble & Kentiba, Kirubel & Mirajkar, Yashwant & Nasseri, Mana & RychtÃ¡Å™, Jan & Taylor, Dewey
2020, Volume 135, Issue C
- 1-8 Population abundance in predatorâ€“prey systems with predatorâ€™s dispersal between two patches
by Huang, Rong & Wang, Yuanshi & Wu, Hong
- 9-18 Establishment process of a magic trait allele subject to both divergent selection and assortative mating
by Sakamoto, T. & Innan, H.
- 19-31 The spatial Mullerâ€™s ratchet: Surfing of deleterious mutations during range expansion
by Foutel-Rodier, FÃ©lix & Etheridge, Alison M.
- 32-48 A class of fastâ€“slow models for adaptive resistance evolution
by PÃ©rez-Estigarribia, Pastor E. & Bliman, Pierre-Alexandre & Schaerer, Christian E.
- 49-55 The effects of diploid male production on honey bee colony evolution and survival
by Betti, Matthew I. & Lee, Isaac
- 56-63 Evolution of transmission modifiers under frequency-dependent selection and transmission in constant or fluctuating environments
by Shen, Hao & Liberman, Uri & Feldman, Marcus W.
2020, Volume 134, Issue C
- 1-14 Using YY supermales to destabilize invasive fish populations
by Bhattacharyya, Joydeb & Roelke, Daniel L. & Walton, Jay R. & Banerjee, Soumitro
- 15-35 A temporal model of territorial defence with antagonistic interactions
by Varga, TamÃ¡s & Garay, JÃ³zsef & RychtÃ¡Å™, Jan & Broom, Mark
- 36-52 Invasion implies substitution in ecological communities with class-structured populations
by Priklopil, Tadeas & Lehmann, Laurent
- 53-60 On closed-form expressions to Gompertzâ€“Makeham life expectancy
by Castellares, Fredy & PatrÃcio, Silvio C. & Lemonte, Artur J. & Queiroz, Bernardo L.
- 61-76 A characterisation of the reconstructed birthâ€“death process through time rescaling
by Ignatieva, Anastasia & Hein, Jotun & Jenkins, Paul A.
- 77-91 Randomized matrix games in a finite population: Effect of stochastic fluctuations in the payoffs on the evolution of cooperation
by Li, Cong & Lessard, Sabin
- 92-105 Measuring the external branches of a Kingman tree: A discrete approach
by Disanto, Filippo & Wiehe, Thomas
- 106-118 Maximum likelihood estimators for scaled mutation rates in an equilibrium mutationâ€“drift model
by Vogl, Claus & Mikula, Lynette C. & Burden, Conrad J.
- 119-128 Fluctuations in lifetime selection in an autocorrelated environment
by Cotto, Olivier & Chevin, Luis-Miguel
- 129-146 Assortative mating by population of origin in a mechanistic model of admixture
by Goldberg, Amy & Rastogi, Ananya & Rosenberg, Noah A.
- 147-159 Modeling the dispersalâ€“reproduction trade-off in an expanding population
by Marculis, Nathan G. & Evenden, Maya L. & Lewis, Mark A.
- 160-170 The nonlinear structure of linkage disequilibrium
by Smith, Reginald D.
- 171-181 Testing for population decline using maximal linkage disequilibrium blocks
by Kerdoncuff, Elise & Lambert, Amaury & Achaz, Guillaume
- 182-194 Some simple rules for estimating reproduction numbers in the presence of reservoir exposure or imported cases
by McLure, Angus & Glass, Kathryn
2020, Volume 133, Issue C
- 97-103 A multi-epoch model for the number of species within genera
by FranÃ§ois, Olivier
- 104-116 The popularity spectrum applied to a cross-cultural question
by Nakamura, Mitsuhiro & Wakano, Joe Yuichiro & Aoki, Kenichi & Kobayashi, Yutaka
- 117-129 FST and the triangle inequality for biallelic markers
by Arbisser, Ilana M. & Rosenberg, Noah A.
- 130-140 Allele frequency spectra in structured populations: Novel-allele probabilities under the labelled coalescent
by Uyenoyama, Marcy K. & Takebayashi, Naoki & Kumagai, Seiji
- 141-149 When do factors promoting genetic diversity also promote population persistence? A demographic perspective on Gillespieâ€™s SAS-CFF model
by Schreiber, Sebastian J.
- 150-158 Systematic comparison of coexistence in models of drug-sensitive and drug-resistant pathogen strains
by Mulberry, Nicola & Rutherford, Alexander & Colijn, Caroline
- 159-167 Drivers of diversity in individual life courses: Sensitivity of the population entropy of a Markov chain
by Steiner, Ulrich K. & Tuljapurkar, Shripad
- 168-179 Quantifying the forces that maintain prophages in bacterial genomes
by Khan, Amjad & Wahl, Lindi M.
2020, Volume 132, Issue C
- 1-15 Statistical tools for seed bank detection
by Blath, Jochen & Buzzoni, Eugenio & Koskela, Jere & Wilke Berenguer, Maite
- 16-23 On the approximation of interaction effect models by Hadamard powers of the additive genomic relationship
by Martini, Johannes W.R. & Toledo, Fernando H. & Crossa, JosÃ©
- 24-32 Influence of demographically-realistic mortality schedules on vaccination strategies in age-structured models
by Feng, Zhilan & Feng, Yejuan & Glasser, John W.
- 33-46 The Wrightâ€“Fisher model with efficiency
by GonzÃ¡lez Casanova, AdriÃ¡n & MirÃ³ Pina, VerÃ³nica & Pardo, Juan Carlos
- 47-59 Inferring trait-specific similarity among individuals from molecular markers and phenotypes with Bayesian regression
by Gianola, Daniel & Fernando, Rohan L. & SchÃ¶n, Chris-Carolin
- 60-68 A remark on â€œBiological control through provision of additional food to predators: A theoretical studyâ€ [Theor. Popul. Biol. 72 (2007) 111â€“120]
by Parshad, Rana D. & Wickramsooriya, Sureni & Bailey, Susan
- 69-81 The evolution of frequency-dependent cultural transmission
by Liberman, Uri & Ram, Yoav & Altenberg, Lee & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 82-91 Modeling and control of mosquito-borne diseases with Wolbachia and insecticides
by Li, Yazhi & Liu, Xianning
- 92-104 On cherry and pitchfork distributions of random rooted and unrooted phylogenetic trees
by Choi, Kwok Pui & Thompson, Ariadne & Wu, Taoyang
2020, Volume 131, Issue C
- 2-11 Genealogical distances under low levels of selection
by Huss, Elisabeth & Pfaffelhuber, Peter
- 12-24 Competing barnacle species with a time dependent reproduction rate
by Gallagher, M.C. & Arnold, M. & Kadaub, E. & Culloty, S. & Oâ€™Riordan, R.M. & McAllen, R. & Rachinskii, D.
- 25-37 Incorporating tick feeding behaviour into R0 for tick-borne pathogens
by Johnstone-Robertson, Simon P. & Diuk-Wasser, Maria A. & Davis, Stephen A.
- 38-53 Multi-model inference of non-random mating from an information theoretic approach
by Carvajal-RodrÃguez, A.
- 54-65 Dispersal asymmetry in a two-patch system with sourceâ€“sink populations
by Wu, Hong & Wang, Yuanshi & Li, Yufeng & DeAngelis, Donald L.
- 66-78 Fast likelihood calculation for multivariate Gaussian phylogenetic models with shifts
by Mitov, Venelin & Bartoszek, Krzysztof & Asimomitis, Georgios & Stadler, Tanja
- 79-99 Local fluctuations of genetic processes defined on two time scales, with applications to effective size estimation
by HÃ¶ssjer, Ola & Tyvand, Peder A.
- 100-109 Bayesian inference of natural selection from spatiotemporal phenotypic data
by David, Olivier & van Frank, GaÃ«lle & Goldringer, Isabelle & RiviÃ¨re, Pierre & Turbet Delof, Michel
2019, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-12 Enhancing population stability with combined adaptive limiter control and finding the optimal harvestingâ€“restocking balance
by Segura, Juan & Hilker, Frank M. & Franco, Daniel
- 13-49 Adaptive walks on high-dimensional fitness landscapes and seascapes with distance-dependent statistics
by Agarwala, Atish & Fisher, Daniel S.
- 50-59 Coalescence in the diffusion limit of a BienaymÃ©â€“Galtonâ€“Watson branching process
by Burden, Conrad J. & Soewongsono, Albert C.
- 60-73 Germination variation facilitates the evolution of seed dormancy when coupled with seedling competition
by Kortessis, Nicholas & Chesson, Peter
- 74-82 Is there a Triversâ€“Willard effect for parental investment? Modelling evolutionarily stable strategies using a matrix population model with nonlinear mating
by Borgstede, Matthias
- 83-93 Asymmetric competition, ontogenetic growth and size inequality drive the difference in productivity between two-strata and one-stratum forest stands
by Cordonnier, Thomas & Smadi, Charline & Kunstler, Georges & Courbaud, BenoÃ®t
- 94-105 The Evolving Moran Genealogy
by Wirtz, Johannes & Wiehe, Thomas
- 106-131 Uniqueness and multiplicity of clines in an environmental pocket
by Nagylaki, Thomas & Su, Linlin & Dupont, Todd F.
- 132-142 Indirect effects in a planktonic disease system
by Rapti, Zoi & Stewart Merrill, Tara E. & Mueller-Brennan, Bridget & Kavouras, Jerry H. & CÃ¡ceres, Carla E.
- 143-159 Local sensitivity equations for maximum sustainable yield reference points
by Zheng, Nan & Wang, Shijia & Cadigan, Noel
- 160-169 Selection in two-sex stage-structured populations: Genetics, demography, and polymorphism
by de Vries, Charlotte & Caswell, Hal
- 170-181 Strategies of host resistance to pathogens in spatially structured populations: An agent-based evaluation
by BoÃ«te, Christophe & Seston, Morgan & Legros, Mathieu
- 182-190 The effect of temporal fluctuations on the evolution of host tolerance to parasitism
by Ferris, Charlotte & Best, Alex
- 191-202 Eco-epidemiological interactions with predator interference and infection
by Bulai, Iulia Martina & Hilker, Frank M.
2019, Volume 129, Issue C
- 9-17 Sexual conflict through motherâ€™s curse and fatherâ€™s curse
by â„«gren, J. Arvid & Munasinghe, Manisha & Clark, Andrew G.
- 18-40 Rapid adaptation in large populations with very rare sex: Scalings and spontaneous oscillations
by Pearce, Michael T. & Fisher, Daniel S.
- 41-53 Sex: The power of randomization
by Vasylenko, Liudmyla & Feldman, Marcus W. & Papadimitriou, Christos & Livnat, Adi
- 54-67 The expected time to cross extended fitness plateaus
by Ghafari, Mahan & Weissman, Daniel B.
- 68-80 Match fitness landscapes for macromolecular interaction networks: Selection for translational accuracy and rate can displace tRNA-binding interfaces of non-cognate aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases
by Collins-Hed, Andrea I. & Ardell, David H.
- 81-92 Density-dependent selection and the limits of relative fitness
by Bertram, Jason & Masel, Joanna
- 93-102 Life history and temporal variability of escape events interactively determine the fitness consequences of aquaculture escapees on wild populations
by Yang, Luojun & Waples, Robin S. & Baskett, Marissa L.
- 103-117 Cultural bistability and connectedness in a subdivided population
by Aoki, Kenichi
- 118-125 The evolutionary advantage of cultural memory on heterogeneous contact networks
by Carja, Oana & Creanza, Nicole
- 126-132 Mutual altruism and long-term optimization of the inclusive fitness in multilocus genetic systems
by Eshel, Ilan
- 133-147 The probability of reciprocal monophyly of gene lineages in three and four species
by Mehta, Rohan S. & Rosenberg, Noah A.
- 148-159 Inductive determination of allele frequency spectrum probabilities in structured populations
by Uyenoyama, Marcy K. & Takebayashi, Naoki & Kumagai, Seiji
2019, Volume 128, Issue C
- 1-18 Cyclic outbreaks of forest insects: A two-dimensional individual-based model
by UchmaÅ„ski, Janusz
- 19-26 Stationary distribution of the linkage disequilibrium coefficient r2
by Zhang, Wei & Liu, Jing & Goodman, Jesse & Weir, Bruce S. & Fewster, Rachel M.
- 27-38 Cultural and evolutionary dynamics with best-of-k learning when payoffs are uncertain
by Takahashi, Takuya & Ihara, Yasuo
- 39-50 Fitting Markovian binary trees using global and individual demographic data
by Hautphenne, Sophie & Massaro, Melanie & Turner, Katharine
2019, Volume 127, Issue C
- 7-15 An accurate approximation for the expected site frequency spectrum in a Galtonâ€“Watson process under an infinite sites mutation model
by Spouge, John L.
- 16-32 Phase-type distributions in population genetics
by Hobolth, Asger & Siri-JÃ©gousse, Arno & Bladt, Mogens
- 33-39 Combined effect of environmental temperature and density-dependent processes on the evolution of seasonal metabolic rate patterns
by PaczkÃ³, MÃ¡tyÃ¡s & Gyarmati, Ã dÃ¡m & SzabÃ³, PÃ©ter
- 40-48 The opportunity cost of walking away in the spatial iterated prisonerâ€™s dilemma
by Premo, L.S. & Brown, Justin R.
- 49-57 Replicated point processes with application to population dynamics models
by Favretti, Marco
- 58-74 Modelling and simulating Lenskiâ€™s long-term evolution experiment
by Baake, Ellen & GonzÃ¡lez Casanova, AdriÃ¡n & Probst, Sebastian & Wakolbinger, Anton
- 75-90 A stochastic epidemic model for the dynamics of two pathogens in a single tick population
by Maliyoni, Milliward & Chirove, Faraimunashe & Gaff, Holly D. & Govinder, Keshlan S.
- 91-101 An empirical approach to demographic inference with genomic data
by Ralph, Peter L.
- 102-119 Pinned, locked, pushed, and pulled traveling waves in structured environments
by Wang, Ching-Hao & Matin, Sakib & George, Ashish B. & Korolev, Kirill S.
- 120-132 A spatial Markovian framework for estimating regional and local dynamics of annual plants with dormancy
by Le Coz, Sebastian & Cheptou, Pierre-Olivier & Peyrard, Nathalie
- 133-143 Ecological dynamics and large scale phenotypic differentiation in density-dependent populations
by Engen, Steinar & SÃ¦ther, Bernt-Erik
2019, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-18 Modelling the outbreak of infectious disease following mutation from a non-transmissible strain
by Chen, C.Y. & Ward, J.P. & Xie, W.B.
- 19-32 PRDM9 and the evolution of recombination hotspots
by Ãšbeda, Francisco & Russell, Timothy W. & Jansen, Vincent A.A.
- 33-39 Multi-task learning improves ancestral state reconstruction
by Ho, Lam Si Tung & Dinh, Vu & Nguyen, Cuong V.
- 40-50 Adult sex ratioÂ as an index for male strategy in primates
by Rose, Danya & Hawkes, Kristen & Kim, Peter S.
- 51-58 Robust viability analysis of a controlled epidemiological model
by Sepulveda Salcedo, Lilian Sofia & De Lara, Michel
- 59-71 Modelling high pathogenic avian influenza outbreaks in the commercial poultry industry
by Barnes, Belinda & Scott, Angela & Hernandez-Jover, Marta & Toribio, Jenny-Ann & Moloney, Barbara & Glass, Kathryn
2019, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-10 The inverse relationship between life expectancy-induced changes in the old-age dependency ratio and the prospective old-age dependency ratio
by Ediev, Dalkhat M. & Sanderson, Warren C. & Scherbov, Sergei
- 11-19 Vertical and oblique cultural transmission fluctuating in time and in space
by Ram, Yoav & Liberman, Uri & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 20-29 Cryptic selection forces and dynamic heritability in generalized phenotypic evolution
by Gilpin, William & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 30-37 Energetic constraints and the paradox of a diffusing population in a heterogeneous environment
by Wang, Yuanshi & DeAngelis, Donald L.
- 38-55 A two-player iterated survival game
by Wakeley, John & Nowak, Martin
- 56-66 General theory for stochastic admixture graphs and F-statistics
by Soraggi, Samuele & Wiuf, Carsten
- 67-74 A generalization of the informational view of non-random mating: Models with variable population frequencies
by Carvajal-RodrÃguez, A.
- 75-93 Exact limits of inference in coalescent models
by Johndrow, James E. & Palacios, Julia A.
- 94-101 Spatial evolutionary dynamics produce a negative cooperationâ€“population size relationship
by Tekwa, Edward W. & Gonzalez, Andrew & Loreau, Michel
2018, Volume 124, Issue C
- 1-15 Full likelihood inference from the site frequency spectrum based on the optimal tree resolution
by Sainudiin, Raazesh & VÃ©ber, Amandine
- 16-30 Haploids, polymorphisms and fluctuating selection
by Dean, Antony M.
- 31-40 Responses of generalist and specialist species to fragmented landscapes
by Ramiadantsoa, Tanjona & Hanski, Ilkka & Ovaskainen, Otso
- 41-50 Topological linkage disequilibrium calculated from coalescent genealogies
by Wirtz, Johannes & Rauscher, Martina & Wiehe, Thomas
- 51-60 Assortative mating on complex traits revisited: Double first cousins and the X-chromosome
by Yengo, Loic & Visscher, Peter M.
- 61-69 Fixation probabilities and hitting times for low levels of frequency-dependent selection
by Pfaffelhuber, P. & Wakolbinger, A.
- 70-80 Stationary distribution of a 2-island 2-allele Wrightâ€“Fisher diffusion model with slow mutation and migration rates
by Burden, Conrad J. & Griffiths, Robert C.
- 81-92 The Wrightâ€“Fisher site frequency spectrum as a perturbation of the coalescentâ€™s
by Melfi, Andrew & Viswanath, Divakar
- 93-107 Disentangling eco-evolutionary effects on trait fixation
by Czuppon, Peter & Gokhale, Chaitanya S.
2018, Volume 123, Issue C
- 1-8 Generation of variation and a modified mean fitness principle: Necessity is the mother of genetic invention
by Ram, Yoav & Altenberg, Lee & Liberman, Uri & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 9-17 A downstream drift into chaos: Asymmetric dispersal in a classic density dependent population model
by Storch, Laura S. & Pringle, James M.
- 18-27 Genealogies and ages of cultural traits: An application of the theory of duality to the research on cultural evolution
by Kobayashi, Yutaka & Wakano, Joe Yuichiro & Ohtsuki, Hisashi
- 28-34 The effect of harvesting on the spatial synchrony of population fluctuations
by Engen, Steinar & Cao, Francisco J. & SÃ¦ther, Bernt-Erik
- 35-44 Harnessing uncertainty to approximate mechanistic models of interspecific interactions
by Clark, Adam Thomas & Neuhauser, Claudia
- 45-69 Effects of population- and seed bank size fluctuations on neutral evolution and efficacy of natural selection
by Heinrich, Lukas & MÃ¼ller, Johannes & Tellier, AurÃ©lien & Å½ivkoviÄ‡, Daniel
- 70-79 The neutral frequency spectrum of linked sites
by Ferretti, Luca & Klassmann, Alexander & Raineri, Emanuele & Ramos-Onsins, SebastiÃ¡n E. & Wiehe, Thomas & Achaz, Guillaume
2018, Volume 122, Issue C