The effect of local land use regulations on urban development in the Western United States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Myrick Freeman III, 1983. "The Sign and Size of Option Value," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 59(4), pages 1-13.
- Titman, Sheridan, 1985. "Urban Land Prices under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 505-14, June.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 1991. "Optimal regulation of land development through price and fiscal controls," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 64-82, July.
- Irwin, Elena G. & Bell, Kathleen P. & Geoghegan, Jacqueline, 2003. "Modeling and Managing Urban Growth at the Rural-Urban Fringe: A Parcel-Level Model of Residential Land Use Change," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 32(1), April.
- J. Phillips & E. Goodstein, 2000. "Growth management and housing prices: the case of Portland, Oregon," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 334-344, 07.
- Capozza, Dennis & Li, Yuming, 1994. "The Intensity and Timing of Investment: The Case of Land," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 889-904, September.
- Noelwah R. Netusil, 2005. "The Effect of Environmental Zoning and Amenities on Property Values: Portland, Oregon," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- McMillen Daniel P. & McDonald John F., 1993. "Could Zoning Have Increased Land Values in Chicago?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 167-188, March.
- Bockstael, N. & Costanza, R. & Strand, I. & Boynton, W. & Bell, K. & Wainger, L., 1995. "Ecological economic modeling and valuation of ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 143-159, August.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1990. "The stochastic city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 187-203, September.
- Ian W. Hardie & Tulika A. Narayan & Bruce L. Gardner, 2001. "The Joint Influence of Agricultural and Nonfarm Factors on Real Estate Values: An Application to the Mid-Atlantic Region," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 120-132.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Fisher, Anthony C, 1974. "Environmental Preservation, Uncertainty, and Irreversibility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 312-19, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:37:y:2007:i:1:p:69-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.