Irreversible Investment Under Uncertainty: Conservation Easements and the Option to Develop Agricultural Land
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 50 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-857X|
- Jasmina Behan & Kieran McQuinn & Maurice J. Roche, 2006. "Rural Land Use: Traditional Agriculture or Forestry?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(1), pages 112-123.
- Mittenzwei, Klaus, 2002. "Policy Design as an Irreversible Investment Under Uncertainty: Norwegian Agriculture and the WTO," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24875, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Plantinga, Andrew J. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Stavins, Robert N., 2002.
"The effects of potential land development on agricultural land prices,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 561-581, November.
- Plantinga, Andrew & Lubowski, Ruben & Stavins, Robert, 2002. "The Effects of Potential Land Development on Agricultural Land Prices," Working Paper Series rwp02-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert & Plantinga, Andrew & Lubowski, Ruben, 2002. "The Effects of Potential Land Development on Agricultural Land Prices," Discussion Papers dp-02-11-, Resources For the Future.
- Dumortier, Jerome & Kauffman, Nathan & Hayes, Dermot J., 2015. "Uncertainty and Time-to-Build in Bioenergy Crop Production," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205574, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tzouramani, Irene & Mattas, Konstadinos, 2002. "Employing Real Options Methodology for Decision Making in Greenhouse Technology," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24835, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Winfree, Jason A. & McCluskey, Jill J., 2007. "Takings of development rights with asymmetric information and an endogenous probability of an externality," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 320-333, November.
- Vercammen, James, 2014. "The Welfare Impacts of a Conservation Easement," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169813, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Xiaoxuan & Ando, Amy Whritenour, 2006. "Optimal Contract Length for Voluntary Land Conservation Programs," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21259, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Delbridge, Timothy A. & King, Robert P., 2016. "Transitioning to Organic Crop Production: A Dynamic Programming Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(3), September.
- I. Tzouramani & K. Mattas, 2004. "Employing real options methodology in agricultural investments: the case of greenhouse construction," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 355-359.
- Lizin, Sebastien & Van Passel, Steven & Schreurs, Eloi, 2015. "Farmres' Perceived Cost of Land Use restrictions: A Simulated Purchasing Decision Using Dscrete Choice Experiments," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212054, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Plato, Gerald E., 2001. "The Soybean Processing Decision: Exercising A Real Option On Processing Margins," Technical Bulletins 33567, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Plato, Gerald, 2001. "The Soybean processing Decision: Exercising a Real Option on Processing Margins," Technical Bulletins 184327, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Walsh, Randy, 2007. "Endogenous open space amenities in a locational equilibrium," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 319-344, March.
- Jason Winfree & Jill McCluskey & Ron Mittelhammer, 2006. "Buyer-Type Effects in Conservation and Preservation Property Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 167-179, September.
- Maurice Roche & JASMINA BEHAN, & KIERAN MCQUINN, 2003. "Trees Or Trotters?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1301003, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Towe, Charles A. & Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 2005. "An Empirical Examination of Real Options and the Timing of Land Conversions," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19125, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jean Cavailhès & Mohamed Hilal & Pierre Wavresky, 2011. "L’influence urbaine sur le prix des terres agricoles et ses conséquences pour l’agriculture," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 444(1), pages 99-125.
- Winfree, Jason A. & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2002. "An Option Value Approach To Valuing Preservation Properties," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36619, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Shultz, Steven D. & Taff, Steven J., 2003. "Implicit Prices Of Wetland Easements," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22163, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Steven D. Shultz & Steven J. Taff, 2004. "Implicit Prices of Wetland Easements in Areas of Production Agriculture," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(4).
- Hoag, Dana L. & Bastian, Christopher T. & Keske, Catherine M. & McLeod, Donald M. & Marshall, Andrew, 2005. "Evolving Conservation Easement Markets In The West," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(01).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:50:y:1999:i:2:p:203-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed