Sustainable Economic Development: On the Coexistence of Resource-Dependent and Resource-Impacting Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- López, Ramón, 2010. "Sustainable economic development: on the coexistence of resource-dependent and resource-impacting industries," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(06), pages 687-705, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baland, J-M & Platteau, J-P, 1997. "Wealth Inequality and Efficiency in the Commons," Papers 193, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Smulders, Sjak & van Soest, Daan & Withagen, Cees, 2004.
"International trade, species diversity, and habitat conservation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 891-910, September.
- Smulders, J.A. & van Soest, D.P. & Withagen, C.A.A.M., 2004. "International trade, species diversity and habitat conservation," Other publications TiSEM 806c53bc-ccb6-4c9a-b301-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sjak Smulders & Michael Toman & Cees Withagen, 2014. "Growth theory and ‘green growth’," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 423-446.
- Golub, Alexander & Toman, Michael, 2014. "Climate change, industrial transformation, and"development traps"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6951, The World Bank.
- Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu & Elisa Ticci, 2011.
"Investement inflows and sustainable development in a natural resource-dependent economy,"
Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena
0311, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu & Elisa Ticci, 2013. "Investment inflows and sustainable development in a natural resource-dependent economy," Department of Economics University of Siena 670, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Maciejczak, Mariusz, 2015. "Will the institution of coexistence be re-defined by TTIP?," GMCC-15: Seventh GMCC, November 17-20, 2015, Amsterdam, the Netherlands 211478, International Conference on Coexistence between Genetically Modified (GM) and non-GM based Agricultural Supply Chains (GMCC).
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Russu, Paolo & Ticci, Elisa, 2015. "Foreign direct investments, environmental externalities and capital segmentation in a rural economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 341-353.
- Alexander Golub & Michael Toman, 2016. "Climate Change, Industrial Transformation, and “Environmental Growth Traps”," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 249-263, February.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:273:y:2016:i:c:p:290-307 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-08-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-08-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umdrwp:92390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumdus.html .