Embarrassingly Easy Embarrassingly Parallel Processing in R: Implementation and Reproducibility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Creel, 2007. "I ran four million probits last night: HPC clustering with ParallelKnoppix," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 215-223.
- Anson T. Y. Ho & Kim P. Huynh & David T. Jacho‐Chávez, 2011. "npRmpi: A package for parallel distributed kernel estimation in R," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 344-349, March.
- Swann, Christopher A, 2002. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation Using Parallel Computing: An Introduction to MPI," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 145-178, April.
- Christopher A. Swann, 2001. "Software for parallel computing: the LAM implementation of MPI," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 185-194.
- Roger Koenker & Achim Zeileis, 2009. "On reproducible econometric research," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 833-847.
- Michael Creel, 2005. "User-Friendly Parallel Computations with Econometric Examples," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 107-128, October.
- Evan Meredith & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2009. "Towards reproducible econometric research: the Sweave framework," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 366-374, March.
- Manuel Eugster & Jochen Knaus & Christine Porzelius & Markus Schmidberger & Esmeralda Vicedo, 2011. "Hands-on tutorial for parallel computing with R," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 219-239, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delgado, Michael S. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2014. "A simple estimator for partial linear regression with endogenous nonparametric variables," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 100-103.
More about this item
KeywordsParallel processing; reproducibility; computational efficiency; bootstrap; nonlinear optimization; Monte Carlo;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mia:wpaper:2013-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Parmeter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demiaus.html .