Embarrassingly Easy Embarrassingly Parallel Processing in R: Implementation and Reproducibility
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||17 Jan 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 248126, Coral Gables, FL 33124-6550|
Phone: (305) 284-5540
Fax: (305) 284-2985
Web page: http://www.bus.miami.edu/faculty-and-research/academic-departments/economics/index.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anson T. Y. Ho & Kim P. Huynh & David T. Jacho‐Chávez, 2011. "npRmpi: A package for parallel distributed kernel estimation in R," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 344-349, March.
- Roger Koenker & Achim Zeileis, 2009. "On reproducible econometric research," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 833-847.
- Michael Creel, 2005. "User-Friendly Parallel Computations with Econometric Examples," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 107-128, October.
- Michael Creel, 2007. "I ran four million probits last night: HPC clustering with ParallelKnoppix," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 215-223.
- Swann, Christopher A, 2002. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation Using Parallel Computing: An Introduction to MPI," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 145-178, April.
- Evan Meredith & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2009. "Towards reproducible econometric research: the Sweave framework," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 366-374, 03.
- Christopher A. Swann, 2001. "Software for parallel computing: the LAM implementation of MPI," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 185-194.
- Manuel Eugster & Jochen Knaus & Christine Porzelius & Markus Schmidberger & Esmeralda Vicedo, 2011. "Hands-on tutorial for parallel computing with R," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 219-239, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mia:wpaper:2013-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Parmeter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.