I ran four million probits last night: HPC clustering with ParallelKnoppix
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1998.
"Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 66(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1994. "Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests," Working Papers 903, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, "undated".
"Indirect Likelihood Inference,"
558, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Creel, Michael & Kristensen, Dennis, 2011. "Indirect Likelihood Inference," Dynare Working Papers 8, CEPREMAP.
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, 2011. "Indirect likelihood inference," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 874.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- A. Talha Yalta & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2008. "The GNU|Linux platform and freedom respecting software for economists," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 279-286.
- Oancea, Bogdan, 2014. "Parallel Computing in Economics - An Overview of the Software Frameworks," MPRA Paper 72039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Creel, 2008. "Using Parallelization to Solve a Macroeconomic Model: A Parallel Parameterized Expectations Algorithm," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 343-352, November.
- Michael Creel & William Goffe, 2008.
"Multi-core CPUs, Clusters, and Grid Computing: A Tutorial,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 353-382, November.
- William L. Goffe & Michael Creel, 2005. "Multi-core CPUs, Clusters and Grid Computing: a Tutorial," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 438, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael S. Delgado & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2013. "Embarrassingly Easy Embarrassingly Parallel Processing in R: Implementation and Reproducibility," Working Papers 2013-06, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Michael Creel, 2009. "A Data Mining Approach to Indirect Inference," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 788.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 25 Oct 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:22:y:2007:i:1:p:215-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.