Numerical methods for linear-quadratic models
In: Handbook of Computational Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2017.
"A Simple Algorithm for Solving Ramsey Optimal Policy with Exogenous Forcing Variables,"
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2017. "A Simple Algorithm for Solving Ramsey Optimal Policy with Exogenous Forcing Variables," PSE Working Papers halshs-01588188, HAL.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2017. "A Simple Algorithm for Solving Ramsey Optimal Policy with Exogenous Forcing Variables," PSE Working Papers hal-01577606, HAL.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2017. "A Simple Algorithm for Solving Ramsey Optimal Policy with Exogenous Forcing Variables," MPRA Paper 81006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2017. "A Simple Algorithm for Solving Ramsey Optimal Policy with Exogenous Forcing Variables," EconStor Preprints 168031, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Blueschke-Nikolaeva, V. & Blueschke, D. & Neck, R., 2012.
"Optimal control of nonlinear dynamic econometric models: An algorithm and an application,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3230-3240.
- Viktoria Blüschke-Nikolaeva & Dmitri Blüschke & Reinhard Neck, 2010. "Optimal Control of Nonlinear Dynamic Econometric Models: An Algorithm and an Application," Working Papers 032, COMISEF.
- Amman, Hans M. & Neudecker, Heinz, 1997. "Numerical solutions of the algebraic matrix Riccati equation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 363-369.
- Hans Amman & David Kendrick, 2014.
"Comparison of policy functions from the optimal learning and adaptive control frameworks,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 221-235, July.
- D.A. Kendrick & H.M. Amman, 2008. "Comparison of Policy Functions from the Optimal Learning and Adaptive Control Frameworks," Working Papers 08-19, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Crowley, Patrick M. & Hudgins, David, 2015.
"Fiscal policy tracking design in the time–frequency domain using wavelet analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 502-514.
- Crowley, Patrick M. & Hudgins, David, 2014. "Fiscal policy tracking design in the time frequency domain using wavelet analysis," Research Discussion Papers 32/2014, Bank of Finland.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:160:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-013-0320-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508131350 is not listed on IDEAS
- Binder, Michael & Pesaran, Hashem, 2000. "Solution of finite-horizon multivariate linear rational expectations models and sparse linear systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 325-346, March.
- Reinhard Neck & Sohbet Karbuz, 2017. "Dynamic Optimization under Uncertainty: A Case Study for Austrian Macroeconomic Policies," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808250, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- D.A. Kendrick & H.M. Amman & M.P. Tucci, 2008. "Learning About Learning in Dynamic Economic Models," Working Papers 08-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Crowley, Patrick M. & Hudgins, David, 2015. "Euro area monetary and fiscal policy tracking design in the time-frequency domain," Research Discussion Papers 12/2015, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hecchp:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.