Short-run Regional Effects of Alternative Strategies for Economic Integration: The Case of Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Kohlhaas & K.R. Pearson, 2002. "Introduction to GEMPACK for GAMS Users," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-79, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B.R., 1996. "Computable general equilibrium modelling for policy analysis and forecasting," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-85 Elsevier.
- Harrison, W Jill & Pearson, K R, 1996.
"Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 83-127, May.
- W. Jill Harrison & K.R. Pearson, 1994. "Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-64, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1998. "The Assessment: Trade and Location," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 1-6, Summer.
- Carlos R. Azzoni, 2001. "Economic growth and regional income inequality in Brazil," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1), pages 133-152.
- Adams, Philip D. & Dixon, Peter B. & McDonald, Daina & Meagher, G. A. & Parmenter, Brian R., 1994. "Forecasts for the Australian economy using the MONASH model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 557-571, December.
- Filho, Leonardo Campos, 1998. "Unilateral Liberalisation and Mercosul: Implications for Resource Allocation," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 52(4), October.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Kênia Barreiro de Souza, 2012.
"The Welfare Impacts of Changes in the Brazilian Domestic Work Market,"
180, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Kênia Barreiro de Souza, 2012. "The Welfare Impacts of Changes in the Brazilian Domestic Work Market," Working Papers 96, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Mauro Borges Lemos, 2004.
"Regional impacts of trade liberalization strategies in Brazil,"
Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG
td234, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Mauro Borges Lemos, 2004. "Regional Impacts of Trade Liberalization Strategies in Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa04p311, European Regional Science Association.
- Fachinello, Arlei Luiz & Ferreira Filho, Joaquim Bento de Souza, 2008. "Análise Dos Reflexos Econômicos Derivados De Surtos Da Gripe Aviária No Brasil Utilizando Um Modelo De Equilíbrio Geral Computável," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brasil 110071, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Domingues, Edson P. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey, 2008. "Sensitivity analysis in applied general equilibrium models: An empirical assessment for MERCOSUR free trade areas agreements," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 287-306, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa01p210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .