Regional impacts of trade liberalization strategies in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Mauro Borges Lemos, 2004. "Regional Impacts of Trade Liberalization Strategies in Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa04p311, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Domingues, Edson P. & Haddad, Eduardo A., 2003. "Política Tributária e Re-localização," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 57(4), October.
- Haddad Eduardo Domingues Edson, "undated". "Analyzing the Spatial Impact of Tax Policies: An Interregional CGE Framework for Brazil," EcoMod2002 330800031, EcoMod.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Edson Domingues & Eduardo Haddad & Fernando Perobelli, 2001. "Short-run Regional Effects of Alternative Strategies for Economic Integration: The Case of Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa01p210, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliveira, Maria Aparecida Silva & Teixeira, Erly Cardoso, 2009. "Aumento da Oferta e Redução de Impostos nos Serviços de Infra-Estrutura na Economia Brasileira: uma Abordagem de Equilíbrio Geral," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 63(3), August.
- Rodriguez, U-Primo E., 2007. "State-of-the-Art in Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modelling with a Case Study of the Philippines," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 20(1).
- Mardones D., Cristián, 2012. "Chile: building a computable general equilibrium model with an application to the Bío Bío region," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Domingues, Edson P. & Perobelli, Fernando S., 2005. "Brazil-Argentina trade and its impacts in brazilian states," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 7, pages 113-137.
More about this item
Keywordscomputable general equilibrium; regional models; trade policy; Brazil;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.