Spatial-network, general-equilibrium model with a stylized application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Dixon, 1991. "The Mathematical Programming Approach to Applied General Equilibrium Modelling: Notes and Problems," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers i-50, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- Buckley, Patrick H, 1992. "A Transportation-Oriented Interregional Computable General Equilibrium Model of the United States," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(4), pages 331-348, November.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ando, Asao & Meng, Bo & Chao, Qu, 2009. "Trade Coefficients and the Role of Elasticity in a Spatial CGE Model Based on the Armington Assumption," IDE Discussion Papers 204, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Giesecke, James A. & Madden, John R., 2013. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Tsung-Chen Lee & Chia-Hsuan Wu & Paul T.-W. Lee, 2010. "Impacts of the ECFA on seaborne trade volume and policy development for shipping and port industry in Taiwan," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 169-189, December.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Zhang, Pengcheng & Peeta, Srinivas, 2011. "A generalized modeling framework to analyze interdependencies among infrastructure systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 553-579, March.
- Plassmann, Florenz, 2005. "The advantage of avoiding the Armington assumption in multi-region models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 777-794, November.
- Ando, Asao & Meng, Bo, 2014. "Spatial price equilibrium and the transport sector : a trade-consistent SCGE model," IDE Discussion Papers 447, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:32:y:2002:i:5:p:651-671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .