Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 1985.
"An algorithm for the linear complementarity problem with upper and lower bounds,"
FEW 200, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Talman, A.J.J. & van der Laan, G., 1989. "An algorithm for the linear complementarity problem with upper and lower bounds," Other publications TiSEM 8a5225e3-e776-4167-a5b1-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Talman, A.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Van der Heyden, L., 1987. "Variable dimension algorithms for solving the nonlinear complementarity problem on a product of unit simplices using general labelling," Other publications TiSEM fbe9ae2f-e01d-4eef-944c-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1985. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: I : A basic model of generic existence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-300, June.
- Meeraus, Alexander, 1983. "An algebraic approach to modeling," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-108, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:19:y:1995:i:8:p:1299-1324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.