Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 1985.
"An algorithm for the linear complementarity problem with upper and lower bounds,"
FEW 200, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Talman, A.J.J. & van der Laan, G., 1989. "An algorithm for the linear complementarity problem with upper and lower bounds," Other publications TiSEM 8a5225e3-e776-4167-a5b1-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Talman, A.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Van der Heyden, L., 1987. "Variable dimension algorithms for solving the nonlinear complementarity problem on a product of unit simplices using general labelling," Other publications TiSEM fbe9ae2f-e01d-4eef-944c-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Meeraus, Alexander, 1983. "An algebraic approach to modeling," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-108, February.
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1985. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: I : A basic model of generic existence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-300, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:19:y:1995:i:8:p:1299-1324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .