Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 1985.
"An algorithm for the linear complementarity problem with upper and lower bounds,"
FEW 200, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Talman, A.J.J. & van der Laan, G., 1989. "An algorithm for the linear complementarity problem with upper and lower bounds," Other publications TiSEM 8a5225e3-e776-4167-a5b1-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Talman, A.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Van der Heyden, L., 1987. "Variable dimension algorithms for solving the nonlinear complementarity problem on a product of unit simplices using general labelling," Other publications TiSEM fbe9ae2f-e01d-4eef-944c-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Meeraus, Alexander, 1983. "An algebraic approach to modeling," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-108, February.
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1985. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: I : A basic model of generic existence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-300, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:19:y:1995:i:8:p:1299-1324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.