Pareto Improving Taxation in Incomplete Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Debreu, Gerard, 1972. "Smooth Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 603-615, July.
- Atsushi Kajii & Antonio Villanacci & Alessandro Citanna, 1998.
"Constrained suboptimality in incomplete markets: a general approach and two applications,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(3), pages 495-521.
- Alessandro Citanna & Atsushi Kajii & Antonio Villanacci, 1998. "Constrained suboptimality in incomplete markets: a general approach and two applications," Post-Print hal-00479390, HAL.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1976. "Smooth Preferences: A Corrigendum," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 831-832, July.
- Elul Ronel, 1995. "Welfare Effects of Financial Innovation in Incomplete Markets Economies with Several Consumption Goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 43-78, February.
- Bisin, A. & Geanakoplos, J.D. & Gottardi, P. & Minelli, E. & Polemarchakis, H., 2011.
"Markets and contracts,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 279-288.
- Alberto Bisin & John Geanakoplos & Piero Gottardi & Enrico Minelli & Heracles Polemarchakis, 2009. "Markets and Contracts," Working Papers 0915, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Bisin & John Geanakoplos & Piero Gottardi & Enrico Minelli & Herakles Polemarchakis, 2010. "Markets and contracts," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/29, European University Institute.
- Citanna, A. & Polemarchakis, H.M. & Tirelli, M., 2006.
"The taxation of trades in assets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 299-313, January.
- CITANNA, Alessandro & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M. & TIRELLI, M., 2000. "The Taxation of Trades in assets," Les Cahiers de Recherche 721, HEC Paris.
- CITANNA, Alessandro & POLEMARCHAKIS, Herakles M. & TIRELLI, Mario, 2001. "The taxation of trades in assets," CORE Discussion Papers 2001017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Herakles Polemarchakis, 2001. "The taxation of trades in assests," Working Papers 2001-21, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Citanna & Heracles M. Polemarchakis & M. Tirelli, 2006. "The taxation of trades in assets," Post-Print halshs-00009847, HAL.
- Geanakoplos, J D & Polemarchakis, H M, 1980. "On the Disaggregation of Excess Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 315-331, March.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1985. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: I : A basic model of generic existence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-300, June.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1982. "The Inefficiency of the Stock Market Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 241-261.
- Magill, Michael & Shafer, Wayne, 1991. "Incomplete markets," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 1523-1614 Elsevier.
- Michael Mandler, 2004. "Policy effectiveness," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 480, Econometric Society.
- David Cass & Alessandro Citanna, 1998.
"Pareto improving financial innovation in incomplete markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(3), pages 467-494.
- David Cass & Alessandro Citanna, 1998. "Pareto Improving Financial Innovation in Incomplete Markets," Post-Print hal-00479286, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiorini, Luciana C., 2008. "Overlapping generations and idiosyncratic risk: Can prices reveal the best policy?," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1312-1320, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPareto improvement; taxation; incomplete markets;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:nasm04:614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.