Overlapping generations and idiosyncratic risk: Can prices reveal the best policy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Turner, 2004.
"Pareto Improving Taxation in Incomplete Markets,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
310, Econometric Society.
- Sergio Turner, 2004. "Pareto Improving Taxation in Incomplete Markets," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 614, Econometric Society.
- Atsushi Kajii & Antonio Villanacci & Alessandro Citanna, 1998.
"Constrained suboptimality in incomplete markets: a general approach and two applications,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(3), pages 495-521.
- Alessandro Citanna & Atsushi Kajii & Antonio Villanacci, 1998. "Constrained suboptimality in incomplete markets: a general approach and two applications," Post-Print hal-00479390, HAL.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1975. "On the optimality of equilibrium when the market structure is incomplete," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 418-443, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiraguchi, Ryoji & Shibata, Akihisa, 2015.
"Taxing capital is a good idea: The role of idiosyncratic risk in an OLG model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 258-269.
- Ryoji Hiraguchi & Akihisa Shibata, 2013. "Taxing capital is a good idea: the role of idiosyncratic risk in an OLG model," KIER Working Papers 853, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsOverlapping generations Idiosyncratic risk Pareto optimality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:44:y:2008:i:12:p:1312-1320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .