Existence, Regularity, and Constrained Suboptimality of Competitive Allocations When the Asset Market Is Incomplete
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Geanakoplos, J. & Polemarchakis, H., 1985. "Existence,regularity, and constrained suboptimality of competitive allocations when the asset market is incomplete," CORE Discussion Papers 1985037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GEANAKOPLOS,Â John D. & POLEMARCHAKIS,Â Heraklis M., 1986. "Existence, regularity, and constrained suboptimality of competitive allocations when the asset market is incomplete," CORE Discussion Papers RP 711, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Sanford J., 1977. "A characterization of the optimality of equilibrium in incomplete markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Geanakoplos, John & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Real indeterminacy with financial assets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 22-38, February.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970. "Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-392, May.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1972. "Smooth Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 603-615, July.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Balasko, Yves, 1975. "Some results on uniqueness and on stability of equilibrium in general equilibrium theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 95-118.
- Cass, David, 2006.
"Competitive equilibrium with incomplete financial markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 384-405, August.
- David Cass, 2006. "Competitive Equilibrium with Incomplete Financial Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Pradeep Dubey, 1978. "Finiteness and Inefficiency of Nash Equilibria," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 508R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1982. "The Inefficiency of the Stock Market Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 241-261.
- Smale, S., 1974. "Global analysis and economics III : Pareto Optima and price equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 107-117, August.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1975. "On the optimality of equilibrium when the market structure is incomplete," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 418-443, December.
- Werner, Jan, 1985. "Equilibrium in economies with incomplete financial markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 110-119, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gazi Kara & S. Mehmet Ozsoy, 2016. "Bank regulation under fire sale externalities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-026, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2018. "Exchange Rate Misalignment, Capital Flows, and Optimal Monetary Policy Trade-off," Discussion Papers 1806, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- repec:eee:inecon:v:111:y:2018:i:c:p:61-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Leduc, Sylvain, 2018. "Exchange Rate Misalignment, Capital Flows, and Optimal Monetary Policy Trade-offs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Corsetti, G. & Dedola, L. & Leduc, S., 2018. "Exchange Rate Misalignment, Capital Flows, and Optimal Monetary Policy Trade-offs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1822, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Korinek, Anton, 2018.
"Regulating capital flows to emerging markets: An externality view,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 61-80.
- Anton Korinek, 2017. "Regulating Capital Flows to Emerging Markets: An Externality View," NBER Working Papers 24152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset markets; competitive equilibria; incomplete asset markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.