Self-fulfilling equilibria: An existence theorem for a general state space
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970. "Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-392, May.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Nachbar, John H., 1991. "On the finiteness of the number of critical equilibria, with an application to random selections," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 397-409.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1975. "On the optimality of equilibrium when the market structure is incomplete," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 418-443, December.
- Werner, Jan, 1985. "Equilibrium in economies with incomplete financial markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 110-119, June.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Araujo, A. & Monteiro, P. K., 1989. "Equilibrium without uniform conditions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 416-427, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R., 1996. "The existence of security market equilibrium with a non-atomic state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 63-84.
- Duffie, Darrell, 1996. "Incomplete security markets with infinitely many states: An introduction," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-8.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1996.
"A new proof of the existence of equilibrium in incomplete market economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 85-101.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro, 1994. "A New Proof Of The Existence Of Equilibrium In Incomplete Markets Economies," GE, Growth, Math methods 9410001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1996. "Sequential decisions under uncertainty and the maximum theorem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 443-464.
- A.Araujo & P.K.Monteiro & M. Pascoa, 1994.
"Existence of equilibria with infinitely many goods, incomplete markets and bankruptcy,"
_001, Instituto de Matematica Pura e Aplicada de Rio de Janeiro.
- A.Araujo & P.K.Monteiro & M.Pascoa, 1994. "Existence of equilibria with infinitely many goods,incomplete markets and bankruptcy," GE, Growth, Math methods 9406001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jun 1994.
- Gaël Giraud, 2010. "Financial crashes versus liquidity trap : the dilemma of monetary policy," Post-Print halshs-00657047, HAL.
- Florenzano, Monique & Gourdel, Pascal & Pascoa, Mario Rui, 2001. "Overlapping generations models with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 201-218, December.
- Orrillo, Jaime, 2009. "Making promises in infinite-horizon economies with default and collateral," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(10), pages 3055-3068.
- Elvio Accinelli, 1999.
"On uniqueness of equilibrium for complete markets with infinitely many goods and in finance models,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 26(1 Year 19), pages 45-61, June.
- Elvio Accinelli, 1998. "On Uniqueness of Equilibrium for Complete Markets with Infinitely Many Goods and in Finance Models," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0398, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Hellwig, Martin, 1996. "Rational expectations equilibria in sequence economies with symmetric information: The two-period case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 9-49.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Rabee Tourky, 2009.
"Equilibria in incomplete assets economies with infinite dimensional spot markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(2), pages 221-262, February.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Tourky, Rabee, 2004. "Equilibria in Incomplete Assets Economies with Infinite Dimensional Spot Markets," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1169, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Orrillo, Jaime, 2001.
"Default and exogenous collateral in incomplete markets with a continuum of states,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 151-165, February.
- Jaime Jose Orrillo Carhuajulca, 2000. "Default and Exogenous Collateral in Incomplete Markets with a Continuum of States," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1860, Econometric Society.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger & Pascoa, Mario R., 2000.
"Discreteness of equilibria in incomplete markets with a continuum of states,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 229-237, March.
- KLINGER MONTEIRO, Paulo & PASCOA, Mario R., 1997. "Discreteness of equilibria in incomplete markets with a continuum of states," CORE Discussion Papers 1997043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hervé Crès & Tobias Markeprand & Mich Tvede, 2009. "Incomplete Financial Markets and Jumps in Asset Prices," Discussion Papers 09-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Laurent E. Calvet, 2001. "Incomplete Markets, Growth, and the Business Cycle," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1910, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:26:y:1996:i:1:p:51-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.