On the finiteness of the number of critical equilibria, with an application to random selections
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. Siconolfi & A. Citanna, 2007. "Recursive equilibrium in stochastic OLG economies," 2007 Meeting Papers 777, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marta Faias, 2008. "Approximate equilibrium in pure strategies for a two-stage game of asset creation," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 31(2), pages 117-136, November.
- Marcus Berliant & Sami Dakhlia, 1997. "Sensitivity Analysis for Applied General Equilibrium Models in the Presence of Multiple Equilibria," GE, Growth, Math methods 9709003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ALLEN, Beth & DUTTA , Jayasri & POLEMARCHAKIS , Heracles, 1994.
CORE Discussion Papers
1994071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Heracles M. Polemarchakis & Beth Allen & Jayasri Dutta, 1994. "Equilibrium Selections," Working Papers hal-00607668, HAL.
- Beth Allen & Jayasri Dutta & Haraklis M. Polemarchakis, 1994. "Equilibrium selections," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 90, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Castro, Sofia B.S.D. & Dakhlia, Sami & Gothen, Peter B., 2010.
"Direct perturbations of aggregate excess demand,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 562-571, July.
- Sofia B. S. D. Castro & Sami Dakhlia & Peter B. Gothen, 2008. "Direct perturbations of aggregate excess demand," Post-Print halshs-00306408, HAL.
- Sofia B. S. D. Castro & Sami Dakhlia & Peter B. Gothen, 2008. "Direct perturbations of aggregate excess demand," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2010. "A note on the structural stability of the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 591-594, July.
- Camelia Bejan & Florin Bidian, 2012.
"Ownership structure and efficiency in large economies,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(3), pages 571-602, August.
- Bejan, Camelia & Bidian, Florin, 2009. "Ownership Structure and Efficiency in Large Economies," MPRA Paper 17677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elvio Accinelli Gamba & Leobardo Plata Pérez, 2008. "Crisis sociales y singularidades. Los fundamentos microeconómicos de las crisis sociales," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 49-88, November.
- Faias, Marta & Moreno-Garcia, Emma & Pascoa, Mario Rui, 2002. "Real indeterminacy of equilibria and manipulability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 325-340, July.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Georg Kirchsteiger, 2010.
"General equilibrium and the emergence of (non)market clearing trading institutions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(3), pages 339-360, September.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos & Kirchsteiger, Georg, 2006. "General Equilibrium and the Emergence of (Non) Market Clearing Trading Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5795, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Georg Kirchsteiger, 2010. "General Equilibrium and the Emergence of (Non) Market Clearing Trading Institutions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149592, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stahn, Hubert, 1999. "Monopolistic behaviors and general equilibrium: a generalization of Nikaido's work," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 87-112, August.
- Faias, Marta, 2004. "General equilibrium and endogenous creation of asset markets," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp454, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Castro, Sofia B.S.D. & Dakhlia, Sami & Gothen, Peter B., 2013. "From singularity theory to finiteness of Walrasian equilibria," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 169-175.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Monteiro, Paulo K., 1996. "Self-fulfilling equilibria: An existence theorem for a general state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 51-62.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0989-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2009. "A note on the structural stability of the equilibrium manifold," MPRA Paper 15507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kung, Fan-chin, 2008. "Voluntary contributions to multiple public goods in a production economy with widespread externalities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1364-1378, December.
- Luque, Jaime & Faias, Marta, 2012. "Endogenous bourse structures," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1106, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:20:y:1991:i:4:p:397-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.