On the finiteness of the number of critical equilibria, with an application to random selections
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- P. Siconolfi & A. Citanna, 2007. "Recursive equilibrium in stochastic OLG economies," 2007 Meeting Papers 777, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- ALLEN, Beth & DUTTA , Jayasri & POLEMARCHAKIS , Heracles, 1994.
CORE Discussion Papers
1994071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Heracles M. Polemarchakis & Beth Allen & Jayasri Dutta, 1994. "Equilibrium Selections," Working Papers hal-00607668, HAL.
- Beth Allen & Jayasri Dutta & Haraklis M. Polemarchakis, 1994. "Equilibrium selections," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 90, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Elvio Accinelli Gamba & Leobardo Plata Pérez, 2008. "Crisis sociales y singularidades. Los fundamentos microeconómicos de las crisis sociales," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 49-88, November.
- Faias, Marta & Moreno-Garcia, Emma & Pascoa, Mario Rui, 2002. "Real indeterminacy of equilibria and manipulability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 325-340, July.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Georg Kirchsteiger, 2010. "General equilibrium and the emergence of (non)market clearing trading institutions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(3), pages 339-360, September.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos & Kirchsteiger, Georg, 2006. "General Equilibrium and the Emergence of (Non) Market Clearing Trading Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5795, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Georg Kirchsteiger, 2010. "General Equilibrium and the Emergence of (Non) Market Clearing Trading Institutions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149592, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stahn, Hubert, 1999. "Monopolistic behaviors and general equilibrium: a generalization of Nikaido's work," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 87-112, August.
- Castro, Sofia B.S.D. & Dakhlia, Sami & Gothen, Peter B., 2010. "Direct perturbations of aggregate excess demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 562-571, July.
- Sofia B. S. D. Castro & Sami Dakhlia & Peter B. Gothen, 2008. "Direct perturbations of aggregate excess demand," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sofia B. S. D. Castro & Sami Dakhlia & Peter B. Gothen, 2008. "Direct perturbations of aggregate excess demand," Post-Print halshs-00306408, HAL.
- Faias, Marta, 2004. "General equilibrium and endogenous creation of asset markets," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp454, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Castro, Sofia B.S.D. & Dakhlia, Sami & Gothen, Peter B., 2013. "From singularity theory to finiteness of Walrasian equilibria," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 169-175.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Monteiro, Paulo K., 1996. "Self-fulfilling equilibria: An existence theorem for a general state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 51-62.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0989-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Camelia Bejan & Florin Bidian, 2012. "Ownership structure and efficiency in large economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(3), pages 571-602, August.
- Bejan, Camelia & Bidian, Florin, 2009. "Ownership Structure and Efficiency in Large Economies," MPRA Paper 17677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2009. "A note on the structural stability of the equilibrium manifold," MPRA Paper 15507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marta Faias, 2008. "Approximate equilibrium in pure strategies for a two-stage game of asset creation," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 31(2), pages 117-136, November.
- Marcus Berliant & Sami Dakhlia, 1997. "Sensitivity Analysis for Applied General Equilibrium Models in the Presence of Multiple Equilibria," GE, Growth, Math methods 9709003, EconWPA.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2010. "A note on the structural stability of the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 591-594, July.
- Kung, Fan-chin, 2008. "Voluntary contributions to multiple public goods in a production economy with widespread externalities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1364-1378, December.
- Luque, Jaime & Faias, Marta, 2012. "Endogenous bourse structures," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1106, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:20:y:1991:i:4:p:397-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed