Sensitivity Analysis for Applied General Equilibrium Models in the Presence of Multiple Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, December.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Nachbar, John H., 1991. "On the finiteness of the number of critical equilibria, with an application to random selections," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 397-409.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christos FLOROS & Pierre FAILLER, "undated". "Development of a Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Model for Fisheries," EcoMod2004 330600052, EcoMod.
More about this item
Keywordscritical equilibria multiplicity uniqueness computation applied general equilibrium models delta method jumps catastrophy continuous random selection sensitivity analysis asymptotic distribution;
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:9709003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .